poll: Bob Marley was a good reptilian shapeshifter,not evil

reptilian or glitch?

good reptilian
1
9%
bad reptilian
1
9%
glitch
5
45%
reptilian and glitch
0
No votes
its totally something else
0
No votes
i cant tell
2
18%
i can tell but I'll not
2
18%
 
Total votes : 11
Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 2:25 pm » by Akashicrebel


think good before voting, because you can vote only 7 times, but you cant change your vote.




Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image





Upload to Disclose.tv




:cheers:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6440
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 3:11 pm » by Kinninigan


:alien: :flop:



All reptilians and archons are energy parasites and are BAD!

This however maybe "archon possession" due to the equal parts of black and white (interdimensional energy)

alot of archon possession has been mislabeled as reptilians

this means the human host consciousness is being controlled by interdimensional energy parasites

these are the entities summoned in black majick and secret societies (masonic checkerboard floors)




i was working on "archons" on a video on my other pc that crashed, to clear up this conspiracy


My thread on archons:

post824635.html?hilit=rise%20of%20the%20archons#p824635















:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 3:26 pm » by Akashicrebel


Kinninigan wrote::alien: :flop:



All reptilians and archons are energy parasites and are BAD!

This however maybe "archon possession" due to the equal parts of black and white (interdimensional energy)

alot of archon possession has been mislabeled as reptilians

this means the human host consciousness is being controlled by interdimensional energy parasites

these are the entities summoned in black majick and secret societies (masonic checkerboard floors)

i was working on "archons" on a video on my other pc that crashed, to clear up this conspiracy

My thread on archons:

post824635.html?hilit=rise%20of%20the%20archons#p824635

:peep:





Image






:cheers:








did you watched that interview before?
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6440
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 3:31 pm » by Kinninigan


Akashicrebel wrote:


Image






:cheers:








did you watched that interview before?





Of course I did!



And where is my other 6 votes!












:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 7:51 am » by Akashicrebel


guess what kin, n b g a f......
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8101
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 8:06 am » by Harbin


Image
Image
Antiwar.com

Writer
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 am

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 pm » by Ohweia


Kinninigan wrote::alien: :flop:



All reptilians and archons are energy parasites and are BAD!

This however maybe "archon possession" due to the equal parts of black and white (interdimensional energy)

alot of archon possession has been mislabeled as reptilians

this means the human host consciousness is being controlled by interdimensional energy parasites

these are the entities summoned in black majick and secret societies (masonic checkerboard floors)




i was working on "archons" on a video on my other pc that crashed, to clear up this conspiracy


My thread on archons:

post824635.html?hilit=rise%20of%20the%20archons#p824635















:peep:

its just your belive...do you think you are god and knows everything or what ?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 2:40 pm » by Akashicrebel


@kinninigan, i see about the black and white stuff~"archon possession".

:look:

ImageImage
ImageImage

:o :o :o :o




no archons black&white here.

BOB the shashi reptilian still kicking !!!
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6440
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 2:56 pm » by Kinninigan


Akashicrebel wrote:@kinninigan, i see about the black and white stuff~"archon possession".

:look:

ImageImage
ImageImage

:o :o :o :o




no archons black&white here.

BOB the shashi reptilian still kicking !!!





This is why Thoth the Atlantean warned people against "blood & black majick"...and summoning reptilians and archons

And people wonder why the world is so screwed up










:flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 3:45 pm » by Akashicrebel


Ohweia wrote:its just your belive...do you think you are god and knows everything or what ?



hey...... stop being such a party basher.

cant you see we having fun?

Image
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook