POLL: Do You Believe There Is Truth To 2012

Writer

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 2:56 pm » by Bobbie

regardless, "if".............what can you do about it?

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 5:47 am » by Matrix2010

when 2012 all stop ?
planet movement atomic move ment ?
magnetic felid ? in earht make lighting in rain ?
all active or stop ?

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 6:27 am » by Slowlyawakening

If 2012 is anything like the movie, I'll be eating as many psilocybin mushrooms as I possibly can. Or maybe take a huge DMT trip. Something along those lines. I want to see my maker beforehand.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 2:59 am » by Torofamily

slowlyawakening wrote:If 2012 is anything like the movie, I'll be eating as many psilocybin mushrooms as I possibly can. Or maybe take a huge DMT trip. Something along those lines. I want to see my maker beforehand.

:flop: :flop: :flop:
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 am » by Rich316

terrac1de512 wrote:End of the world?? I doubt it, sudden transformation to an enlightened society?? I doubt that too, though I don't discount it completely. I think the Mayans were onto something though.. They have apparently been able to accurately predict the general mood and activity of the human race for 1000's of years and given the pace of events unfolding in the world today, it seems that the procession to 2012 is happening as expected. I personally am struggling through the most challenging time period of my life and it all started for me at the beginning of the 6th night..coincidence??...

That's exactly right imo terrac. They knew about the frequencies eminating from outside the earth that would effect consciouness in a cyclic pattern over the period of precession. Good stuff. clever little fuckers hey.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 8:12 am » by Purplepanther

I do believe that something world changing will happen but also feel that their is way to much hype on the actual date.Governments don't want people to panic and thats why I feel they set the bar a little higher just in case then if nothing happens on that date it gets discredited. I stumbled across Eros 433, an asteroid that is set to pass close to Earth in January of 2012. I'm not saying thats the one to end all but it made me think about how and why governments may do such a thing.
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 2:11 pm » by Xaval

I BELIEVE IN THE CROP CIRCLE

Initiate

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 2:18 pm » by Xaval

LETS TRY DECODE THIS LAST CROP CIRCLE IN ITALY

BUT WHO IS PINDZMEDIA?

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 2:44 pm » by Telos61

yes..... i believe that 2012 is an alignment of some celestial event... many theories on what this alignment could be but nevertheless.... i believe it is real.

It is my opinion that it will have to do with the sun... a huge corona mass ejection that will plunge us into the dark ages by frying the electrical grid....

it is a way that the universe opens the eyes of mankind on how reliant we have become on technology and that there is other ways to live besides industrial capitalism and technologies based on wall streets numbers.

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 17, 2010 3:51 pm » by Torofamily

telos61 wrote:yes..... i believe that 2012 is an alignment of some celestial event... many theories on what this alignment could be but nevertheless.... i believe it is real.

It is my opinion that it will have to do with the sun... a huge corona mass ejection that will plunge us into the dark ages by frying the electrical grid....

it is a way that the universe opens the eyes of mankind on how reliant we have become on technology and that there is other ways to live besides industrial capitalism and technologies based on wall streets numbers.

i agree completely
well said telos
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

PreviousNext