POLL: Do You Believe There Is Truth To 2012

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm » by Torofamily

With all the simultaneous and escalating world event like the very real possibility of war in the middle east and Korean peninsula. The oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. The list goes on as anybody who frequents DTV knows.

so, Do You Believe There Is Truth To 2012 Being a possibility of world changing events???
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 5:42 pm » by Savwafair2012

Galatic alignment . Solar Max . I Ching. Nostrodamus. and lets not forget the highly inteligent Maya's

Humans ruining the gulf, Volcano's,Wild weather and of course Earthquakes are getting larger.

I would have to say something is heading our way. But it should all start to play out within the next 12 months.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 5:43 pm » by Dank1

i did at first but through self teaching and lack of evidence has tought me otherwise. but i could flip flop with the right evidence
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 5:43 pm » by Megame23

No doubt in my mind that this is an extremely important time period.

look around you.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 5:44 pm » by Drextin

dank1 wrote:i did at first but through self teaching and lack of evidence has tought me otherwise. but i could flip flop with the right evidence

I'm with dank.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 5:48 pm » by Vertigo

i see 2012 as a possible tipping point.... and from there on we're gonna be better or much worse...
i hope the people who believe in freedom and peace of species are going to overwhelm earth with they're appearance in all the coming generations...
i dont think of an emediate change to the good, but the emediate change to the bad and the worse is very possible...very sad though

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 5:52 pm » by Cornbread714

I'm still on the fence - I can't totally discount the Mayan factor nor the galactic alignment theories, but I think 95% of the speculation is pure bullshit.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 6:02 pm » by Dank1

the calender does not predict the "end of the world" it predicts a change in the way we live.
it predicts the end of life as we know it, it could just be a solar storm that fry's all the power grids , or one of a million other scenerios this all relates to that chaos theory .we are so small and unimportant in the entire know galaxy, ANYTHING can happen to us at any time ,the end could be in 15 mins,so why live in fear, if you have to fear anything,fear knowledge.
knowledge can kill you or get you killed
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

jetxvii

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 pm » by jetxvii

drextin wrote:
dank1 wrote:i did at first but through self teaching and lack of evidence has tought me otherwise. but i could flip flop with the right evidence

I'm with dank.

it seems we have more in common than I previously thought. I agree with this statement as well.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 6:13 pm » by Ridee

2012 is real

just open your eyes :look:
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Next