Poll: Ron Paul Ties Obama. Say what?!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 2:20 pm » by Rydher

Our campaign is already planning ahead for South Carolina, Florida, and beyond.

Not so fast sparky. I realize this is just political fluff but Ron Paul has already said he's skipping Florida. It's a winner take all state and the delegate count has been cut in half to 50 this year. Florida is also a closed primary state, meaning only registered republicans can vote.

Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton said Sunday that the Texas congressman will focus his efforts on states with February caucuses after South Carolina.

He specifically cited Louisiana, Nevada and Maine as places where they are bulking up their operations.

“We’re focusing there to win those caucuses,” Benton said in the spin room after Sunday’s debate.

Benton guessed it would cost about $9 million to run a comprehensive program in the Sunshine State. He said they will not run television ads there, send mailers or do phone banking.

Because the state moved up its primary in violation of Republican National Committee rules, Florida lost half its delegates.

“It’s such an expensive state, and with their delegates cut in half, the math just doesn’t make any sense,” he added. “We’re a delegate-focused campaign. We’re focused on winning the 1,150 delegates to secure the nomination. And the amount of resources and time it would take to compete for those 50 delegates just didn’t make sense to us.”

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 3:24 pm » by Noentry

Who do you think you are fooling.
You are a liar
You are for Ron Paul now isnt that what you said. :bullshit:
you say flip flopped around in a full circle back to Ron Paul (when exactly did you post previously that you are for Ron Paul :bullshit: .
Do you really think we are all so easily fooled.
You are just trying to gain favor with the members of this site , you are so obvious ,
What a Muppet :roll:

Mr I dont care if Ron Paul lied but :bang;

your first post on Ron Paul
rydher wrote:Ron Paul is not the man. You must have a person that is willing to stand by his principles and do the right thing. With Ron Paul's votes, it shows that he is not that man.

rydher wrote:I'd like to see Gingrich and Perry drop out after NH. That's roughly 21 points, if you believe the polling data. I think that 21 points would be split between Santorum and Paul with the edge to Santorum and of course, some of that going to Romney.

Ideally, since I've come full circle and I'm back in the Ron Paul camp. I'd like to see Ron Paul Vs. Romney for the nomination. The odds of that happening is almost as unlikely as Romney dropping out.

above is your latest post on Ron Paul

where exactly did you go around in afull circle.
The problem with being a liar is you can not keep up with them all.
you Muppet :bang;

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 3:28 pm » by Rydher

noentry wrote:your first post on Ron Paul
rydher wrote:Ron Paul is not the man. You must have a person that is willing to stand by his principles and do the right thing. With Ron Paul's votes, it shows that he is not that man.

You need to learn to use the search function. I know it's a complex task, but I have faith that you can do it. :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 3:39 pm » by Noentry

rydher wrote:

You need to learn to use the search function. I know it's a complex task, but I have faith that you can do it. :flop:

Post subject: Re: Ron Paul is going to run for President!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:14 pm

I did exactly that
Searched rydher ron paul 26 pages
Above is your first ever post with Ron Paul' name in it.
Like I said
You lie so much you can not keep up with them all : :clapper:
My bitch again :owned:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 6:23 pm » by Noentry

rydher where are you? no witty response .
Have I scared you off your own post with your own lies.
Waiting for your reply to my observation about you.
Or did I just hit the nail on the head. :look:
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 6:30 pm » by The57ironman

rydher wrote: Florida is also a closed primary state, meaning only registered republicans can vote.

that ought to be interesting... :shock:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 6:31 pm » by Rydher

I don't have the desire to continually point out the idiocy of your posts, much like destroying Jet's analogies that don't fit. This little demonstration clearly shows the level that you look into any subject your spout your uninformed decision about.

All it takes is reading the very next post in that same thread to see what I'm talking about. Again, this in depth research you do before standing on your soap box is indicative of every position you have and every thought you put on this forum.

The fact that you have taken the time to try to call me out on it, when I was willing to let it drop show just how right you think you are. It also shows how desperate you are to try and prove me wrong or prove me to be a liar that you so often post, but can't actually provide a single post as evidence. :dancing:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 6:36 pm » by Bleever

the57ironman wrote:
rydher wrote: Florida is also a closed primary state, meaning only registered republicans can vote.

yup...florida is one odd state...all this for 50 delegates?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 6:53 pm » by Noentry

It took you three hours to give me the above reply.
I hit the nail on the head and you know it.
You tried to bait me out on a different post and I am kicking your ass as usual.
noentry wrote:Who do you think you are fooling.
You are a liar
You are for Ron Paul now isnt that what you said. :bullshit:
you say flip flopped around in a full circle back to Ron Paul (when exactly did you post previously that you are for Ron Paul :bullshit: .
Do you really think we are all so easily fooled.
You are just trying to gain favor with the members of this site , you are so obvious ,
What a Muppet :roll:

So I ask you again when were you in the Ron Paul camp?
Prove to me you are not a liar and I am big enough to apologize.
I have proven you are a liar .FACT

Mr I dont care if Ron Paul lied but :bang;

your first post on Ron Paul

rydher wrote:I'd like to see Gingrich and Perry drop out after NH. That's roughly 21 points, if you believe the polling data. I think that 21 points would be split between Santorum and Paul with the edge to Santorum and of course, some of that going to Romney.

Ideally, since I've come full circle and I'm back in the Ron Paul camp. I'd like to see Ron Paul Vs. Romney for the nomination. The odds of that happening is almost as unlikely as Romney dropping out.

above is your latest post on Ron Paul

where exactly did you go around in afull circle.
The problem with being a liar is you can not keep up with them all.
you Muppet :bang;

rydher wrote:I don't have the desire to continually point out the idiocy of your posts, much like destroying Jet's analogies that don't fit. This little demonstration clearly shows the level that you look into any subject your spout your uninformed decision about.

All it takes is reading the very next post in that same thread to see what I'm talking about. Again, this in depth research you do before standing on your soap box is indicative of every position you have and every thought you put on this forum.

The fact that you have taken the time to try to call me out on it, when I was willing to let it drop show just how right you think you are. It also shows how desperate you are to try and prove me wrong or prove me to be a liar that you so often post, but can't actually provide a single post as evidence. :dancing:

so why did you not say this in the first place instead you wrote this straight after my above post.
rydher wrote:

I did what you asked.
I searched like you said .
How do you square these contradicting statements without being called a liar.
The only conclusion is to acknowledge .You lie.
It is all in your post.
Read them and tell me what you think.
I said nothing to you today and you tried to take the piss out of me on a different post today.
My advice if you dont want to get burned stay out of the fire.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 7:07 pm » by Rydher

bleever wrote:
the57ironman wrote:

yup...florida is one odd state...all this for 50 delegates?

I personally think all primary's should be closed. Why should someone not part of a political party have any say on who that party chooses as their candidate? Doesn't make sense to me.

PreviousNext