Poll: Ron Paul Ties Obama. Say what?!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8418
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 7:15 pm » by Noentry


"noentry"]It took you three hours to give me the above reply.
I hit the nail on the head and you know it.
You tried to bait me out on a different post and I am kicking your ass as usual.
noentry wrote:Who do you think you are fooling.
You are a liar
You are for Ron Paul now isnt that what you said. :bullshit:
you say flip flopped around in a full circle back to Ron Paul (when exactly did you post previously that you are for Ron Paul :bullshit: .
Do you really think we are all so easily fooled.
You are just trying to gain favor with the members of this site , you are so obvious ,
What a Muppet :roll:

So I ask you again when were you in the Ron Paul camp?
Prove to me you are not a liar and I am big enough to apologize.
I have proven you are a liar .FACT


Mr I dont care if Ron Paul lied but :bang;

your first post on Ron Paul
rydher wrote:Ron Paul is not the man. You must have a person that is willing to stand by his principles and do the right thing. With Ron Paul's votes, it shows that he is not that man.


rydher wrote:I'd like to see Gingrich and Perry drop out after NH. That's roughly 21 points, if you believe the polling data. I think that 21 points would be split between Santorum and Paul with the edge to Santorum and of course, some of that going to Romney.

Ideally, since I've come full circle and I'm back in the Ron Paul camp. I'd like to see Ron Paul Vs. Romney for the nomination. The odds of that happening is almost as unlikely as Romney dropping out.

above is your latest post on Ron Paul

where exactly did you go around in afull circle.
The problem with being a liar is you can not keep up with them all.
you Muppet :bang;

Image



rydher wrote:I don't have the desire to continually point out the idiocy of your posts, much like destroying Jet's analogies that don't fit. This little demonstration clearly shows the level that you look into any subject your spout your uninformed decision about.

All it takes is reading the very next post in that same thread to see what I'm talking about. Again, this in depth research you do before standing on your soap box is indicative of every position you have and every thought you put on this forum.

The fact that you have taken the time to try to call me out on it, when I was willing to let it drop show just how right you think you are. It also shows how desperate you are to try and prove me wrong or prove me to be a liar that you so often post, but can't actually provide a single post as evidence. :dancing:


so why did you not say this in the first place instead you wrote this straight after my above post.
rydher wrote:
noentry wrote:your first post on Ron Paul
rydher wrote:Ron Paul is not the man. You must have a person that is willing to stand by his principles and do the right thing. With Ron Paul's votes, it shows that he is not that man.


You need to learn to use the search function. I know it's a complex task, but I have faith that you can do it. :flop:



I did what you asked.
I searched like you said .
How do you square these contradicting statements without being called a liar.
The only conclusion is to acknowledge .You lie.
It is all in your post.
Read them and tell me what you think.
I said nothing to you today and you tried to take the piss out of me on a different post today.
My advice if you dont want to get burned stay out of the fire.[/quote]

The truth is you have to ignore me because you have no argument.
You are a liar proven fact, with your own post.
Answer my question or forever be known as a lia
r

So I ask you again when were you in the Ron Paul camp ?
Prove to me you are not a liar and I am big enough to apologize.
I have proven you are a liar .FACT
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8418
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 2:24 pm » by Noentry


So What do you have to say for your self liar

The truth is you have to ignore me because you have no argument.
You are a liar proven fact, with your own post.
Answer my question or forever be known as a liar

So I ask you again when were you in the Ron Paul camp ?
Prove to me you are not a liar and I am big enough to apologize.
I have proven you are a liar .FACT
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2698
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 2:39 pm » by Opalserpent


Did someone steal your identity ryder man, my repect for u has
Increased slightly. I will see you again when u make a muslim hate post.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 3:09 pm » by Rydher


I really hope Newt and Perry drops out after SC.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8418
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 3:14 pm » by Noentry


noentry wrote:So What do you have to say for your self liar

The truth is you have to ignore me because you have no argument.
You are a liar proven fact, with your own post.
Answer my question or forever be known as a liar

So I ask you again when were you in the Ron Paul camp ?
Prove to me you are not a liar and I am big enough to apologize.
I have proven you are a liar .FACT


I see your latest stance is you no longer support Ron Paul he is a liar again.
flip flopping from one day to the next.
With nothing but lies .
Thats right you are a liar.
Here to spreed disinfo and lies.
you can ignore me bu you can not hide the fact you are here to lie. FACT
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 787
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 3:32 pm » by Domeika


rydher wrote:I really hope Newt and Perry drops out after SC.


I think that if Romney gets the nomination, it's 4 more of obozo. You would think the GOP establishment could see that. There is NO groundswell of grassroots support for Romney.....none, just like there was none for McCain, but they'll back him anyway.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 3:48 pm » by Rydher


domeika wrote:
rydher wrote:I really hope Newt and Perry drops out after SC.


I think that if Romney gets the nomination, it's 4 more of obozo. You would think the GOP establishment could see that. There is NO groundswell of grassroots support for Romney.....none, just like there was none for McCain, but they'll back him anyway.


I agree, a Romney candidacy equals the re-election of Obama. Because I don't think the Independent/Anti-Obama vote will be enough to offset the dispirited Republican/Conservative base to secure the win. I think many will throw their hands up and say fuck it, I'm staying home.


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook