Poll: Ron Paul Ties Obama. Say what?!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 2:56 am » by Rydher

The CBS News poll was conducted Jan. 4-8, surveying 1,413 adults, for a margin of error of plus or minus 2.6 percentage points. The poll includes a subsample of 1.247 registered voters.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57355518-503544/poll-among-gop-hopefuls-romney-fares-best-against-obama/

Initiate

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 3:13 am » by Sentientseed

Maybe I am reading this wrong but it looks to me as if Republicans would rather vote for Obama than to elect any other candidate besides Romney...who seems closer to Obama than the rest anyway.

So maybe it isn't that there is not a choice. Maybe even though people like to complain about the problems they would rather keep things status quo than risk real change.

Course I could be looking at the chart wrong. Have do so before.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 3:19 am » by Rydher

sentientseed wrote:Maybe I am reading this wrong but it looks to me as if Republicans would rather vote for Obama than to elect any other candidate besides Romney...who seems closer to Obama than the rest anyway.

I'm looking at that as well and to me, that doesn't make sense. To have a 4% shift to Obama if the candidate isn't Romney or Santorum? I don't buy it.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 am » by Perronick

What happened to the anti-Romney vote?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 6:14 am » by Hackjames

rydher wrote:
sentientseed wrote:Maybe I am reading this wrong but it looks to me as if Republicans would rather vote for Obama than to elect any other candidate besides Romney...who seems closer to Obama than the rest anyway.

I'm looking at that as well and to me, that doesn't make sense. To have a 4% shift to Obama if the candidate isn't Romney or Santorum? I don't buy it.

Stop saying things I agree with, dickhead!

I like to have some areas in my life which don't require analysis, and I thought I'd made it clear that you are NOT supposed to EVER change! Tell me about Israel having an honorable government or something, christ.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 3:48 pm » by Rydher

Unless some people drop out, Romney is going to get the nomination. McCain all over again and we can welcome in the 2nd term of Obama. :cry:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 4:09 pm » by Bleever

Yup...stand by our principles...if Dr Paul doesn't win (cause he will go 3rd party) it will hand it to Barry. So what. RandPaul wins in a landslide in '16
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 4:18 pm » by Phooey

bleever wrote:RandPaul wins in a landslide in '16

:flop: :flop:
"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." Ron Paul

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 4:24 pm » by Kinninigan

Humans will never be "free" until we can govern ourselves and find that the"god mind" exists in us all.

Until then, I believe the whole "democratic" process is a sham, people should be boycotting the elections and not watching these puppets sent and funded by masonic lodges. How many presidents, including Ron Paul, are MASONS or part of some secret society.

The US President ~ Only job where people raise millions of dollars to make $150,000 a year...SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

Like every president, once the honeymoon is over, a new political hero will be groomed to save us from tyranny.

Black Magick rules the world, not human rights or freedom

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 4:28 pm » by Bleever

Nice post...I agree...however Dr Paul raises millions for a 30k salary
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Next