Pop Star Ke$ha Says Her Vagina is Haunted & Needs Exorcism

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 7:11 pm » by Kinninigan

:ghost: :look:

:ghost: Moral Decay of America: Pop Star Ke$ha Says Her Vagina is Haunted :ghost:

Pop star Ke$ha, whose audience consists of pre-teen girls, says her vagina is haunted and had to be exorcised because she had sex with a ghost.

This is who a whole generation of young children and teenagers look up to as their idol.

Whereas Ke$ha thinks her vagina needs to be exorcised, in reality popular culture and society in general needs to be exorcised of talentless, satanic, occult-promoting pop stars like her, who are brainwashing kids with a poisonous message of amoral, vacuous, nihilistic depravity.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:shock:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 7:16 pm » by Poooooot

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 7:23 pm » by Kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 7:28 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Kinninigan wrote::ghost: :look:

Whereas Ke$ha thinks her vagina needs to be exorcised, in reality popular culture and society in general needs to be exorcised of talentless, satanic, occult-promoting pop stars like her, who are brainwashing kids with a poisonous message of amoral, vacuous, nihilistic depravity.

Upload to Disclose.tv

[/color]

When I was a kid I listened to Judas Priest and Ozzy both were accused of Satanism and perverting the youth of the time. Both were accused of backmasking and being complicit in suicides, through their music.

She wears upside down crosses and has pentagrams in her vids, so? I wore black and had occult jewellery as a kid, even read the Satanic bible, and enjoyed it. Didn't turn me into a satanist or cause me to bring harm to myself or others.

That stuff to me falls under freedom of expression and I see nothing wrong with it. However, I do draw the line at the sexualisation of kids. that does need the breaks put on IMO. but everything else is her prerogative as a member of a society that has freedoms.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 7:35 pm » by -Marduk-

Kinninigan wrote: :ghost: :look:

Pop Star Ke$ha Says Her Vagina is Haunted[/b] :ghost:

Pop star Ke$ha, whose audience consists of pre-teen girls, says her vagina is haunted and had to be exorcised because she had sex with a ghost.

That's how you do it Ke$ha -> Image

:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 7:39 pm » by Kinninigan

-Marduk- wrote:
Kinninigan wrote: :ghost: :look:

Pop Star Ke$ha Says Her Vagina is Haunted[/b] :ghost:

That's how you do it Ke$ha -> Image

:twisted:

:peep:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 7:51 pm » by Shaggietrip

Her vagina started speaking in strange voices???? I do hope there was no pee soup also. :bang;
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 7:57 pm » by Kinninigan

Shaggietrip wrote: pee soup

:alien51:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 8:08 pm » by Thruster

Shaggietrip wrote:Her vagina started speaking in strange voices???? I do hope there was no pee soup also. :bang;

Nothing to worry about, tis' only a Pussy Fart ...takes people by surprise the first time it occurs..I myself have caused many in my day.

:robot:

Writer

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 10:22 pm » by MJ-13

Thruster wrote:
Shaggietrip wrote:Her vagina started speaking in strange voices???? I do hope there was no pee soup also. :bang;

Nothing to worry about, tis' only a Pussy Fart ...takes people by surprise the first time it occurs..I myself have caused many in my day.

:robot:

Shaggie: don't you mean it started speaking in "Tongues" Glossolalia can be worrysome hahaha :nails: lol

Thruster :do you have documentation of this?? :rtft: :badair:
WISDOM! "If you allow Knowledge? to reshape your life, you cannot be suppressed. In this your oppressors ? make you strong and determined. Forgive them to reach this understanding."

Next