Pope begins Bible-reading on TV THIS WEEK

Initiate

PostMon Oct 06, 2008 11:29 am » by Harlekin

Pope Benedict XVI's "In the beginning" started off a weeklong Bible-reading marathon on Italian television Sunday.

RAI state TV began its program called "The Bible Day and Night," with Benedict reciting the first chapter of the book of Genesis — the holy text's opening verses about the creation of the world.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/10/ ... -on-TV.php

With all that is supposed to happen this week, and the times we face, does anyone else find this troubling? Is it normal that the Pope is reading the bible on TV day and night?

:o

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 06, 2008 2:36 pm » by Drjones

It's a joke...ooh if something out of the ordinary happens(Which has been rumoured) don't worry...have faith...god will help us...nah..i think we have to outgrow all this BS...whatever GOD maybe i think that he/she/it gave us the right to see ourselves as one with unlimited potential,not for a small group of people to make desicisons that affect us all.Think about how insane that it is that we have governments that sit in a building and decided what is best for you and me and the planet etc....why do we let them do this?What about our own voice and opinion..does'nt that mean anything any more? :o
The people of the world need to unite with one voice,forget history,focus on the present and lets get oursleves a better future.We can at least all start by saying NO more to war... :flop:
If we can do that then we can focus on the things that really matter in life like TRUE FREEDOM of choice and THOUGHT 24/7/365...worry no more about the inconsequencial material garbage that tries to infiltrate us every waking moment...
The time for a revolution is NOW.... :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 06, 2008 8:41 pm » by Herbert

What a freaking coincidence this is.... :scary:

Writer

PostMon Oct 06, 2008 10:55 pm » by Humtone

That article says many christian, jewish sects going to read too. Musical intermissions from both religions regularly played. Seems rather ritualistic. Maybe gathering up the different sects, preparing for the intro to the one world religion? Or something more? All seems rather like more illusions; when are they going to get out the ancient texts written in clay and stone and papyrus and read that on TV instead? Silliness over and over again. Can the sheeple get through this?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 06, 2008 11:09 pm » by Theshee

I find it rather odd too with all that's happening at the moment :? x

Initiate

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 5:47 am » by Adamflownemo

Pope Benedict XVI has begun the historic reading of the entire Christian Bible from Rome, and which is one of the most ancient, and feared, rites of Christendom meant to presage what they term as the beginning of the “Last Days”.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 5:58 am » by Adamflownemo

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 10:31 am » by Drjones

I aint watching that garbage,no man knows more than the next,why do we idolise these people,they are no more connected to the infite universe than you or me...jeese :o

Initiate

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 2:06 pm » by Theshee

drjones wrote:I aint watching that garbage,no man knows more than the next,why do we idolise these people,they are no more connected to the infite universe than you or me...jeese :o

:flop: here... here!!!

Writer

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 4:03 pm » by Cosmos

With all that is supposed to happen this week, and the times we face, does anyone else find this troubling? Is it normal that the Pope is reading the bible on TV day and night?

I agree, this is very strange, why now??

Fuk the pope and his stupid religion

Next