Pope Benedict stumped by Japanese girl's question

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 10:18 pm » by Tinman4higher

lowsix wrote:Youre a clown on this one tin.
Embarassing that you're acting this way...

then have a wise-ass shit on it...for no reason.

how your type finds it necessary to demean, insult and patronize on the basis of YOUR biases....

But thats your stock standard 'trick'.

Congrats coward.

More insults, what a surprise. I thought that you would at least admit to the beauty in the Hitchens letter or the logic of the video I shared... but now I see you are a lame jerkoff pining for some sweet southern comfort you will never enjoy. As a religunut I guess it is easy for you to covet imaginary things. I see no beauty in her posts and give her no false standard for her luck in the lottery of her looks.
:badair:
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 10:31 pm » by Lowsix

well, i shouldnt have spoken for her...(sry canary)

And you saying either she or i represent religious nuttery, or hatred
establishes the staggering un-realism and insincerity in your position...
Common tactic..almost the only tactic it seems you can rely on.

Highlights why even attempting a dialogue with you is (and always has been)
a total and complete waste of valuable time.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

guys

check this out

Upload to Disclose.tv

peace

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 5:24 am » by Malogg

APOLOGY to spock and all I have offended with my ill choice of language it was bang out of order of me but nothing makes my blood boil more than any child that has been abused sexually by church members or anyone that trys to cover up child abuse rape crimes as I know 1st hand how it feels to be a father of a girl that was abused when she was a baby and this has been covered up by the establishment in Pedodeen Scotland...

Since I tried to help and failed my daughter I have done so much digging on the net and have found many friends victims and survivors also the stories of children and folks that have had their life taken by their abusers has changed my life to become an activist against child abuse as this is the worst cancer in our world and by the time this has taken me to write this several children have been snatched in America alone and God only knows how many worldwide this is the fact every 2 mins 3 children aprox go missing in America.

This is how I rage with a passion against pedo's and animals that cover this up once again SORRY for my verbal written abuse. :oops:
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:01 am » by Freeyourmindnow

malogg wrote:APOLOGY to spock and all I have offended with my ill choice of language it was bang out of order of me but nothing makes my blood boil more than any child that has been abused sexually by church members or anyone that trys to cover up child abuse rape crimes as I know 1st hand how it feels to be a father of a girl that was abused when she was a baby and this has been covered up by the establishment in Pedodeen Scotland...

Since I tried to help and failed my daughter I have done so much digging on the net and have found many friends victims and survivors also the stories of children and folks that have had their life taken by their abusers has changed my life to become an activist against child abuse as this is the worst cancer in our world and by the time this has taken me to write this several children have been snatched in America alone and God only knows how many worldwide this is the fact every 2 mins 3 children aprox go missing in America.

This is how I rage with a passion against pedo's and animals that cover this up once again SORRY for my verbal written abuse. :oops:

that is heavy man, sorry to hear that. I just cant understand how? why? people can do this to children. sick bastards they all deserve :shooting: :ghost:
your rage is totally understandable. i hope everything will be fine with you and your family.

peace

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:05 am » by Malogg

freeyourmindnow wrote:
malogg wrote:APOLOGY to spock and all I have offended with my ill choice of language it was bang out of order of me but nothing makes my blood boil more than any child that has been abused sexually by church members or anyone that trys to cover up child abuse rape crimes as I know 1st hand how it feels to be a father of a girl that was abused when she was a baby and this has been covered up by the establishment in Pedodeen Scotland...

that is heavy man, sorry to hear that. I just cant understand how? why? people can do this to children. sick bastards they all deserve :shooting: :ghost:
your rage is totally understandable. i hope everything will be fine with you and you family.

peace

thankyou! my family is stronger than ever apart from we miss my daughter more than words can say.
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:15 am » by Freeyourmindnow

malogg wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:

your rage is totally understandable. i hope everything will be fine with you and you family.

peace

thankyou! my family is stronger than ever apart from we miss my daughter more than words can say.

i am glad to hear that malogg. sometimes words are not enough.
:hugging:

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:00 pm » by Kkris

nihilgeist wrote:
kkris wrote:Christians, in general, cannot answer this question without accepting the science of karma and reincarnation.
Why do some enjoy trouble free lives and some even in the same family be born into a life of suffering, such as blindness, disfigurement, crippling deformities etc etc?
Only by the acceptance of reincarnation and the carrying forth of the repercussions of karma can these events make any sense. Just as if one goes to watch a movie part way through, and a person is injured, and it seems unfair, but then the movie is watched from the beginning and the preceding factors make clear the events that lead to the injury.

Sorry, in my opinion reincarnation and karma are just as stupid a philosophy. Suffering within this life for something you have no memory of from a past life serves no purpose. How can you grow and develop yourself if you do not know what you did wrong previously? Learning from one's mistakes implies YOU KNOW YOUR PREVIOUS MISTAKES. It's like failing a test you didn't know you were taking until after the fact, and then having to take a completely different test with harder questions (due to the fact you failed the first one) without even knowing you're again taking a new test which leads to you failing again, and again, and again. It's a downward spiral.

Futhermore, karma implies bad things only happen to people that deserve it. In such a reality, the Holocaust was a then much deserved act of Karma; as horrible as that would sound to any rational human being, considering such a heinous crime on humanity (namely the Jews) had to be preceeded by an equally if not less heinous crime committed by the Jews in their past lives. And then what crimes did they commit in their past life, and if that ended in the suffering of other people, wasn't that just karma deserved on those other people for some past life misdeed. I cannot go back forever and ever. Such as system is rediculous and flawed to its very core, worse than Christianity.

That's just your opinion which makes no sense.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:44 pm » by Thebluecanary

tinman4higher wrote:
lowsix wrote:Youre a clown on this one tin.
Embarassing that you're acting this way...

then have a wise-ass shit on it...for no reason.

how your type finds it necessary to demean, insult and patronize on the basis of YOUR biases....

But thats your stock standard 'trick'.

Congrats coward.

More insults, what a surprise. I thought that you would at least admit to the beauty in the Hitchens letter or the logic of the video I shared... but now I see you are a lame jerkoff pining for some sweet southern comfort you will never enjoy. As a religunut I guess it is easy for you to covet imaginary things. I see no beauty in her posts and give her no false standard for her luck in the lottery of her looks.
:badair:

You are the one who has taken this to a personal, hateful place. You are the one who has resorted to pathetic insults directed at me, a person you have never met, making assumptions about my physical attractiveness (what does that matter, anyway?) and my personal relationships. And you still have yet to answer my goddamn question.

I don't hate you, personally, and for you to assume that me disagreeing with you and calling you out on your bullshit is hateful and "bashing" to you is just as much a testament to your emotional insecurity and narrow minded bigotry as your lame attempts at hurting my feelings and your stupid little spaghetti monster avatar.

I am not a "thumper". I am a lifelong student of many religions. For the majority of my adult life I was a Buddhist. If I could be claimed to be any specific religion these days I suppose I would be a Taoist. I find that there are nuggets of truth in all religions and I have great respect for people of faith including Christians. I have little respect for who base their personal philosophy on "anti" anything. The phenomenon of rabid atheism is something I have been trying to understand from an anthropological standpoint for a long time now but I am no closer to any real answers because you people are so damn hostile and unable to waste the slightest bit of introspection on wondering why you are the way you are. And none of you can seem to tell me either, if you are without religion because you are so strong and smart and capable that you don't need it, then why are you almost universally such miserable unpleasant people?

Low is right. This is a pointless argument, and you still fail.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:53 pm » by Captainkarizma

Upload to Disclose.tv

there are sickos in every corner of the world , being a person of faith does not mean you are a good person.
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

PreviousNext