Pope Benedict stumped by Japanese girl's question

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 8:01 pm » by Captainkarizma

if you are without religion because you are so strong and smart and capable that you don't need it, then why are you almost universally such miserable unpleasant people?

? this makes no sense to me at all considering christians want the world to end ,muslims want to jihad and catholics scare you to hell and the jews want to enslave,what are you trying to say here?
Are you blind ?
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 3:06 am » by Tinman4higher

thebluecanary wrote:
You are the one who has taken this to a personal, hateful place. You are the one who has resorted to pathetic insults directed at me, And none of you can seem to tell me either, if you are without religion because you are so strong and smart and capable that you don't need it, then why are you almost universally such miserable unpleasant people?

Low is right. This is a pointless argument, and you still fail.

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life highlighting the first 3 or 4 pages of this thread. Feel free to expand on this.
.....now, who exactly did you say was directing insults and insecurely taking this personal ....

you arent being intellectually honest.

that is the total summation of your viewpoint whether you have the stones to admit it or not

But im guessing nobody's going to get the point.

let's hear it, bitter snarky Atheists

try to be honest if you can

you as an adult to sit in your parent's basement playing xbox

I honestly want you to think about it in a non-dickhead way

do some actual soul searching

sad to say, the atheist parents I know right now are fucking their kids up just as hard with this shit as any fundamentalist mommy who ever drug your ass to church ever did.

Im betting she would have stumped ALL of you...

Such condescension, without even the balls to actually answer the question.

"Little Girl stumps room full of smart-asses"

one more piece of bullshit that you pulled off of some stupid I <3 Atheists website

Something else for you to watch with your friends and feel all intellectual and superior over while you pat yourselves on the back for being so smart and rational

you are some anonymous asshole on the internets

have no idea really what you are talking about

some fancy video, big surprise, that someone else made for you

that seems to be all the introspection you are capable of.

your bullshit response

So you are still in the chicken turd pile.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 12:54 am » by Thebluecanary

You are. You are the one who had to try and make it about what I look like and whether or not I'm getting regular dick. Because without the ability to insult your position is shaky and you don't get the feeling of superiority that you need. I and the other posters used generalizations which you chose to take personally. (Did some of them hit too close to home for you, maybe?) You made the leap to baseless, pointless personal attacks. Which, sorry to say, is the last resort of the person loosing his argument.

Might I suggest that you stop "wasting" your life copying and pasting anything and spend more time asking yourself why you need to lionize an organization whose sole purpose is to mock the heartfelt beliefs of others to the point that you choose its logo to represent your personality to a bunch of strangers?
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 am » by Thebluecanary

captainkarizma wrote:
if you are without religion because you are so strong and smart and capable that you don't need it, then why are you almost universally such miserable unpleasant people?

? this makes no sense to me at all considering christians want the world to end ,muslims want to jihad and catholics scare you to hell and the jews want to enslave,what are you trying to say here?
Are you blind ?

You said it yourself in the last post, Captain...there are idiots of every stripe. However, saying that ALL Christians want the world to end, ALL Muslims want Jihad, ALL Catholics want to scare you to hell and ALL Jews want to enslave you is just as bigoted as saying that ALL black men have many illegitimate children and are very good at basketball.

Most people are just people, and they want to avoid pain, experience pleasure, and be comforted when they feel bad. Lots of people get this comfort from whatever religion that they choose to follow, and a large majority of them manage to do that every day without killing, hurting or fucking over anyone.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 1:18 am » by Teloc

an honestz answer would have been:

"honey.. ur 7 and ur from japan.. so most probably already ur a hooker by urself and contribute with ur sins to gods anger.. ur country is godless like no other.. people can buy pubic hair and shitten underwear at ze street corner.. every adult is a pedophile, not only ze catholics.. THATS why u must suffer and go to hell.. sry!"
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 am » by Cornbread714

Teloc for Pope!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 1:25 am » by Tinman4higher

thebluecanary wrote:You are. You are the one who had to try and make it about what I look like and whether or not I'm getting regular dick. Because without the ability to insult your position is shaky and you don't get the feeling of superiority that you need.

Blue,
I did not introduce the fact that you are beautiful looking....Lowsix did.
I did not start the insults, you did, and I think you need to stop lashing out and start looking in. Buddha would not be impressed.
I would encourage you to re-read this post if you really give a fuk.
HOWEVER, based on your past performance, I am sure you haven't read a thing I just typed. So, flame on.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 3:05 am » by Thebluecanary

tinman4higher wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:You are. You are the one who had to try and make it about what I look like and whether or not I'm getting regular dick. Because without the ability to insult your position is shaky and you don't get the feeling of superiority that you need.

Blue,
I did not start the insults, you did, and I think you need to stop lashing out and start looking in. Buddha would not be impressed.
HOWEVER, based on your past performance, I am s
ure you haven't read a thing I just typed. So, flame on.

Are you still on this? You're a loser and you are just making yourself seem more so. You got your little feelings hurt, you resorted to insults and bullshit because you STILL HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO ANSWER THE PERFECTLY REASONABLE QUESTION that I posed you, and you're kicking this dead horse trying to get the last word in. No, you didn't say I was attractive, Low did...you implied that my inability to agree with whatever confused cut and paste point you were trying to make was due to my being an unfuckble hag with no man. You're obviously immature and you obviously lack knowledge about very many things and are trying to make up for it with bluster.

Really, you should read more. I mean, something that isn't on the internet. Buddha isn't a deity that one has to impress...that motherfucker has been dead a LOOOOONG time. I don't need lectures from you about any sort of acceptable behavior. What I needed from you was an answer to a not so simple question. And you still haven't provided it. Which means, sorry, you still fail and you're only making yourself look more ignorant and childish by continuing this exchange.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 3:11 am » by Tinman4higher

thebluecanary wrote:
tinman4higher wrote:

Blue,

Are you still on this? You're a loser and you are just making yourself seem more so. You got your little feelings hurt, you resorted to insults and bullshit because you STILL HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO ANSWER THE PERFECTLY REASONABLE QUESTION that I posed you, and you're kicking this dead horse trying to get the last word in. No, you didn't say I was attractive, Low did...you implied that my inability to agree with whatever confused cut and paste point you were trying to make was due to my being an unfuckble hag with no man. You're obviously immature and you obviously lack knowledge about very many things and are trying to make up for it with bluster.

Really, you should read more. I mean, something that isn't on the internet. Buddha isn't a deity that one has to impress...that motherfucker has been dead a LOOOOONG time. I don't need lectures from you about any sort of acceptable behavior. What I needed from you was an answer to a not so simple question. And you still haven't provided it. Which means, sorry, you still fail and you're only making yourself look more ignorant and childish by continuing this exchange.

lol

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 4:09 am » by 99socks

tinman4higher wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:
tinman4higher wrote:
Blue,

lol

Hahahah... You still had to get the last word it! :wink:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

PreviousNext