99socks wrote:l

Hahahah... You still had to get the last word it! :wink:[/quote]

in...ftfy
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Initiate

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 6:55 pm » by Kkris

captainkarizma wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

there are sickos in every corner of the world , being a person of faith does not mean you are a good person.

True, and being a person of no faith does not mean you're a bad person, because beneath all the exterior coverings you are still a spirit soul, and though the mind, the intelligence, the ego are all corruptible, the soul remains incorruptible, and if you don't mind me saying it, divine.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 7:22 pm » by Endless16

lowsix wrote:I wonder what sort of reaction he would have received if he had answered through the thoughts of all those who say there is no god, no rules, no higher order. Would they have been as honest with their support of the answer THEY think would actually be the right (or more honest one) one?

I seriously doubt it.

"Sorry Honey, you and your parents are all alone. The suffering quotient is random. You are as important on this planet as a bug. Who cares when a bug dies? So do us a favor and dont try to trick me with stupid obviously trolling questions. The answer is simple. Life sucks, everything dies and suffers, including you, your pets, and your family. Are you any more important than the other six billion suffering people on the planet? Nope. There is no rhyme or reason, so there is no one to be angry with. Get over yourself."

That would have been an awesome answer. :owned:

Although... someone who thinks themselves as important as the Sky Jew himself, would have to put himself at that level too, and it isn't going to happen. :pray: :sunny:

Initiate

PostWed May 04, 2011 1:30 pm » by Keniwaki

This is too good, they should have shown on CNN! :cheers:
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 9:28 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

keniwaki wrote:This is too good, they should have shown on CNN! :cheers:

agreed :flop:

Previous