Pope Benedict stumped by Japanese girl's question

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 11:24 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Pope Benedict stumped by Japanese girl's question about suffering

Upload to Disclose.tv

Pope Benedict ventured where no pope has gone before on Friday when he answered questions on an Italian television programme – and was stumped by the first. A Japanese girl asked the pope, who, she said, "speaks with God", why she was having to suffer so much as a result of the earthquake and tsunami that had struck her country.

"I am very frightened because the house where I felt safe really shook a lot and many children my age have died. I cannot go to play in the park. I want to know: why do I have to be so afraid? Why do children have to be so sad?" said seven-year-old Elena.

Benedict admitted: "I also have the same questions: why is it this way? Why do you have to suffer so much while others live in ease? And we do not have the answers, but we know that Jesus suffered as you do, an innocent, and that the true God who is revealed in Jesus is by your side."

Whether Elena was satisfied with that answer was unclear. But the studio audience gave the pope a hearty round of applause.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 11:41 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

pope on a tv show :headscratch: strange world we live in :mrgreen:

it was a really good question :cry: very sad times for japan

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 11:54 pm » by Flecktarn

what crap did the pope come up with ,,the usual excuse ,,,"its gods will" i expect
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 12:09 am » by Lowsix

I wonder what sort of reaction he would have received if he had answered through the thoughts of all those who say there is no god, no rules, no higher order. Would they have been as honest with their support of the answer THEY think would actually be the right (or more honest one) one?

I seriously doubt it.

"Sorry Honey, you and your parents are all alone. The suffering quotient is random. You are as important on this planet as a bug. Who cares when a bug dies? So do us a favor and dont try to trick me with stupid obviously trolling questions. The answer is simple. Life sucks, everything dies and suffers, including you, your pets, and your family. Are you any more important than the other six billion suffering people on the planet? Nope. There is no rhyme or reason, so there is no one to be angry with. Get over yourself."
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 am » by Malogg

The Pedo fuck just wanted to talk to children and then go masterbate over some wee alter boys. :vomit:
Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 12:21 am » by Spock

Honest question from a child to the Pope. Honest answer back.

The universe is hostile, period. But there are miracles that can come out of calamity. Things can work out through suffering.

A forest burns to ashes, to bring up an even more spectacular wilderness.

Suffering sucks. But it also builds.

I am not sure how I would have answered that little girls question, but I would have injected that within things that doen't seem fair, there can be good and blessing in the long run, if we look for it and run with it.

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 12:25 am » by -Marduk-

Holy St.John, Ratzi doesnt look good.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 12:32 am » by Spock

malogg wrote:The Pedo fuck just wanted to talk to children and then go masterbate over some wee alter boys. :vomit:

That's what I thought.

Tell ya what, I'm not a fan of Catholicism, or the Pope, but I would take him and their dogma anyday over yours.

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 12:44 am » by The57ironman

malogg wrote:The Pedo fuck just wanted to talk to children and then go masterbate over some wee alter boys. :vomit:

:o that's a terrible thing to say.......

.....but probably true...... :mrgreen:

:cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 12:45 am » by Spock

Unbelievable. And I try to take you guys seriously. I wonder what the point is.

Next