Pope Pushes for a Unified EU

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 5:29 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Jan 7, 2013

Pope Benedict the 16th voiced a variety of political policies to the Vatican-accredited his diplomatic corps on Monday. From Vatican City, the pope called for a ceasefire in Syria and touched on issues affecting several Middle Eastern and African countries. He also drew attention to Europe's economic problems and urged European countries to work together to fix the financial crisis.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 5:32 am » by Malogg

Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 am » by Perronick

Meanwhile, in the Vatican ...

Vatican bank chief investigated over money laundering claims
In unprecedented move, judge freezes €23m held in account at financial institution with close church links.

The head of the Vatican bank has formally been placed under investigation in an inquiry into a suspected violation of Italy's money-laundering laws, judicial sources said today.

At the same time, a judge in Rome ordered a freeze on €23m (£19.5m) held in an account opened by the Vatican bank, the Institute for the Works of Religion (IOR), at another financial institution in the Italian capital. It was thought to be the first time such action had been authorised against the IOR in Italy.

Since last September, the Bank of Italy has classified the Vatican bank as a non-EU institution whose dealings with other banks are thus subject to especially close scrutiny.

The sources said that last Wednesday, on the eve of Pope Benedict's departure for Britain, a unit of the Italian revenue guard alerted prosecutors to an anomaly in an account owned by the IOR at the Rome branch of Credito Artigiano, which has close historic ties to the Catholic church.

Of the €28m deposited, €23m was destined for transfer to JP Morgan in Frankfurt and another €3m to another Italian bank. But in neither case, it is alleged, had the Vatican's bankers supplied details of the individual or corporation for whom they were acting, as required by a 2007 legislative decree.

The sources said the president of the IOR, Ettore Gotti Tedeschi, and another senior executive were under investigation. It was not immediately clear whether there was any connection between this inquiry and another in which the Vatican bank has been named, which concerns suspect property dealings.

The Vatican has a long history of withholding co-operation from Italian investigators seeking access to its bank's books. The IOR was involved in a major scandal in 1982 arising from the fraudulent bankruptcy of Banco Ambrosiano, then Italy's largest private bank.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/21/vatican-bank-chief-investigated-laundering

The financial regulation in the Vatican is almost nonexistent and the banks basically do as they please. Blankfein would be proud.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 1:47 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

how you gonna fix it ? forgive the debt ? stop raising the interest rate on the debt perphaps ? the pope is a feckin idiot if he thinks a unified europe will fix anything unless maybe all the people of europe march on and drag out every banking family in europe and hang them untill dead thus freeing europe from its debt slavery that kind of unity might work but a single currency and single tax rate for every country regardless of its gdp was and is never going to work free trade has only seen to empower economic giants even more so over small economies people in poor countries have got poorer the money those countries borrowed from the EU to improve infrastructure has never been and probably never will be paid back not that it was ever meant to be paid back it was leant simply to pry open the door so the targetted country could be looted. And what a bang up job they did. We have only seen a fraction of the economic doom set for europe greece was just the tip of the iceberg.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 2:00 pm » by monica44

:shooting: F..k the pope :top: , and i do not say that lightly. He is the head of one of the most oldest organizations of gang culture there is. They tortured in the name of god[albeit a few 100yrs ago but as agents of god they should have known better], they shame, they dictate, the Catholic church is an abomination to all that is spiritual. Have you seen the wealth that the priests wear ? Dripping in gold and jewels, whilst handing out the begging bowl. i had better sssshh now, before i say something i may perhaps regret. pth :censored: :badair:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 pm » by Spikey

The pope had a similar view of a 'United Europe' back when he was a NAZI party youth member.

Not surprising he still supports it.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 2:52 pm » by Phoenix rising

Yep the same organisation that goes cap in hand to poor pensioners to fix crumbling church roofs while at the same time they play the stock markets and groom young children

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 pm » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:Published on Jan 7, 2013

Pope Benedict the 16th voiced a variety of political policies to the Vatican-accredited his diplomatic corps on Monday. From Vatican City, the pope called for a ceasefire in Syria and touched on issues affecting several Middle Eastern and African countries. He also drew attention to Europe's economic problems and urged European countries to work together to fix the financial crisis.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here's a link to the booklet described at the end of the video... :scary:

http://www.thetrumpet.com/literature/22 ... man-empire
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.