Pope Shenouda Egypt ! Minutes before death ! Said !

Initiate

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 6:04 am » by New2011

Pope Shenouda Egypt ! Minutes before death ! Said !

-something I can not tell him...
-The monk went to the pond from Shenouda ( Cried and said :
Enough is enough )

And died ....

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... ssueID%3D0

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 7:09 am » by Eliakim

new2011 wrote:Pope Shenouda Egypt ! Minutes before death ! Said !

-something I can not tell him...
-The monk went to the pond from Shenouda ( Cried and said :
Enough is enough )

And died ....

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... ssueID%3D0

Bless him, yes, enough is enough. In proverbs 30 Obama's family do not say 'enough is enough'.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 6:43 pm » by Eliakim

What Pope Shenouda said before he died.

"in need I can not briefed her,"

"said the Pope did not leave any commandments did not come, then he said, adding" The Pope is not of this kind "

Tell your people she did come twice to Egypt, she was sent amongst the people. The light of Love was taken from Cairo to Aswan. The peaceful uprising in Egypt in 2011 was the LORD's testimony for Joseph, a biblical prophecy fulfilled.

The LORD God is with her and she holds Egypt and the Egyptian people in her heart.
:hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 10:40 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

eliakim wrote:What Pope Shenouda said before he died.

"said the Pope did not leave any commandments did not come, then he said, adding" The Pope is not of this kind "

Tell your people she did come twice to Egypt, she was sent amongst the people. The light of Love was taken from Cairo to Aswan. The peaceful uprising in Egypt in 2011 was the LORD's testimony for Joseph, a biblical prophecy fulfilled.

The LORD God is with her and she holds Egypt and the Egyptian people in her heart.

OMG????? WTF????
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm » by Shemagh

What Pope Shenouda said before he died.....

"Eliakim, give it a rest"

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 11:35 pm » by Zer0

Why does the LORD care about Egypt? Hermes Trismegistus stated in the Corpus Hermeticum that while AEgypt had once been a divine place where man could directly communicate with God, there would be a time when all of those temples would become tombs, and anyone who claims the world to have any divinity, would be deemed by others as "crazy", indeed the ancient land of AEgypt would be seen as an alien place that no contemporary man could related to, because they metaphysically dead, killed by society before they are even born.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 11:53 pm » by Shemagh

otoel wrote:

Why does the LORD care about Egypt? Hermes Trismegistus stated in the Corpus Hermeticum that while AEgypt had once been a divine place where man could directly communicate with God, there would be a time when all of those temples would become tombs, and anyone who claims the world to have any divinity, would be deemed by others as "crazy", indeed the ancient land of AEgypt would be seen as an alien place that no contemporary man could related to, because they metaphysically dead, killed by society before they are even born.

Nonsensical statements, both of them, in fact they could have been written by the same hand!!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 12:03 am » by Zer0

That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Mark 4:12
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 11:14 am » by -Marduk-

eliakim wrote:Tell your people she did come twice to Egypt, she was sent amongst the people. The light of Love was taken from Cairo to Aswan. The peaceful uprising in Egypt in 2011 was the LORD's testimony for Joseph, a biblical prophecy fulfilled.

Culminating in a gang rape of a blond white woman?

Quite a ritual...eh.

Eli, u´re full of shit baby!

:vomit:

The rape of CBS reporter Laura Logan

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 21, 2012 3:43 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

marduk2012 wrote:
eliakim wrote:Tell your people she did come twice to Egypt, she was sent amongst the people. The light of Love was taken from Cairo to Aswan. The peaceful uprising in Egypt in 2011 was the LORD's testimony for Joseph, a biblical prophecy fulfilled.

Culminating in a gang rape of a blond white woman?

Quite a ritual...eh.

Eli, u´re full of shit baby!

:vomit:

The rape of CBS reporter Laura Logan

I will happily second that... :clapper: She preys/ prays/ praise on the misfortune of others in the name of false prophecies to further her fake messianic cause.. An intelligent woman using her intelligence to take advantage of the mentally unstable and vulnerable :hell:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Next