POSSIBLE ALIEN ABDUCTION OMG MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!

Writer

PostSat May 07, 2011 3:28 pm » by Cosmicdave

thuga210 wrote:I can tell you that 99% of every UFO site that has ever taking place, has actually not been an unidentified flying object because these always been military tecnology. The truth lies within the secret societies that control these world. Do you really think that corrupted leaders care about what you think?
The UFO phenomena is one of the grandest final plans to secure the New World Order. This plan might seem ridiculous to some of you, if this is the first time you heard of it. However I highly recomend you research this information, to improve your understanding of all the dis-info you have been fed. We have been dis-informed for the last couple of decades, especialy by the voice of the system (media), to slowly start to accept the existence of aliens and UFOs. This information I'm giving you it is hard to understand if you don't aknowledge about their benefits with these lies and the real evil plans behind all this. They lie to you not only about aliens, but everything else; they entertain you with lies in order to take your mind away from the real issues of the world. These secret society rules the world from centuries ago; they tell you what you learn in school, what they want to tell you about history, cience, religion...lies! Controling popullation even before you're born, no wounder its easy to mold you to distraction. Forget TV, Radio, Hollywood and seek for anwser yourself. Free your mind!
They can tell you that we live in a solar system and how many planets it have; they have got at least three satellite stations around earth; Nasa can see you from space and you gonna tell me there's unidentified objects coming where?? Government plan these conspiracies.

Your belief is simply not true. UFO sightings have been happening right back to the times of cave men. Even Christopher Columbus documented seeing one on his voyages. And then we have sightings and alien encounters with people in remote areas where no military forces would exist (google the Dogon tribe.)

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 3:59 pm » by Giusdude

everytime I think you have dug yourself into the deepest hole, you manage to go down a little bit more. 5 videos, all PROVEN to be fake (regardless of what scammers like you desperately claim), a PROVEN correlation between the "videographers", no witnesses other than the hoaxers themselves, and you are still debating?
Yet one more proof that it does not matter what/where/when/why, if it generates publicity to you, its on your crappy website and you stand behind it.
Just like cohen.
Dtv is your wet dream, scammers.
You wish you could be this big....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 4:18 pm » by Torofamily

i dont understand why this tread would even make it passed 1 page when the real shit goes untalked about.

Bat Boy was part of the elite seal team

PROOF!!!

ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostSat May 07, 2011 4:34 pm » by Bandanko

i skipped to the end too, i hope everone else realised that this was an inflatible device?? "clever" fake, but a fake none the less.

plus how fat is she...

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 8:26 pm » by Punjedi

Theory on parallel lines eh?

That statement right there just showed everyone how much of a blooming fucking moron you are Dave.

Really, I was shocked to see you come back with that.

It's not a theory, it's called parallax and if you knew anything at all, you would have known that the parallax in the first 2 faked videos was OFF!

But, I see you are an idiot of a whole different breed. I will no longer respond anymore, this I promise, but I couldn't let the stupidest of all quotes in this thread go untouched.

LMAO. You sir are a complete buffoon and it only took your own words to prove it. Thanks!

p.s. She moved, no more proof to be had, guess that would mean case closed, story over, or do you have some agenda in mind? Hmmmmmmmmm
(Cya)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 8:37 pm » by Temps13

yeah its fake you cant even tell if theres a hole cos of the quilt anyway..probably cgi..why not try a little thing called critical thinking then you can cease wasting peoples time or is that your goal
or is your goal attention,financial gain or just tryin to be clever
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 8:40 pm » by Tuor10

temps13 wrote:yeah its fake you cant even tell if theres a hole cos of the quilt anyway..probably cgi..why not try a little thing called critical thinking then you can cease wasting peoples time or is that your goal

That doesn't look like CGI to me. Maybe some sort of clever camera illusion, but definitely not CGI.

Writer

PostSun May 08, 2011 1:26 pm » by Cosmicdave

giusdude wrote:everytime I think you have dug yourself into the deepest hole, you manage to go down a little bit more. 5 videos, all PROVEN to be fake (regardless of what scammers like you desperately claim), a PROVEN correlation between the "videographers", no witnesses other than the hoaxers themselves, and you are still debating?
Yet one more proof that it does not matter what/where/when/why, if it generates publicity to you, its on your crappy website and you stand behind it.
Just like cohen.

All the videos have been proven to be faked? Can you tell me who did the analysis? Or are we talking about a person sitting in their bedroom doing analysis on You Tube?

Have they explained the flash on the weather webcam too? And sorry to disappoint you, but we haven't even run the Jerusalem UFO story on our website :)

Until I followed the link from our hit counter, I had never even heard of this forum - bad luck.

Writer

PostSun May 08, 2011 1:34 pm » by Cosmicdave

punjedi wrote:Theory on parallel lines eh?

That statement right there just showed everyone how much of a blooming fucking moron you are Dave.

Really, I was shocked to see you come back with that.

It's not a theory, it's called parallax and if you knew anything at all, you would have known that the parallax in the first 2 faked videos was OFF!

But, I see you are an idiot of a whole different breed. I will no longer respond anymore, this I promise, but I couldn't let the stupidest of all quotes in this thread go untouched.

LMAO. You sir are a complete buffoon and it only took your own words to prove it. Thanks!

p.s. She moved, no more proof to be had, guess that would mean case closed, story over, or do you have some agenda in mind? Hmmmmmmmmm
(Cya)

I'm glad your not responding any further because all you do is sit there and moan and prove nothing. It's funny isn't it. You have a go at me for posting a grainy picture - and then try to analyse the Jerusalem footage that has so much compression and bad quality that its almost impossible to pick out clear detail.

Changing the rules to suit your own argument I guess!

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 2:29 pm » by Giusdude

cosmicdave wrote:
giusdude wrote:everytime I think you have dug yourself into the deepest hole, you manage to go down a little bit more. 5 videos, all PROVEN to be fake (regardless of what scammers like you desperately claim), a PROVEN correlation between the "videographers", no witnesses other than the hoaxers themselves, and you are still debating?
Just like cohen.

All the videos have been proven to be faked? Can you tell me who did the analysis? Or are we talking about a person sitting in their bedroom doing analysis on You Tube?

Have they explained the flash on the weather webcam too? And sorry to disappoint you, but we haven't even run the Jerusalem UFO story on our website :)

Until I followed the link from our hit counter, I had never even heard of this forum - bad luck.

never heard of DTV? and you call yourself an "ufo investigator"?
how pathetic.
for your info: DTV is the BIGGEST conspiracy/ufo website on Earth.....
pack your shit and leave, dude.
this place is not good for you. too many smart people here. go chase another ethereal wolf, better if you do it straddling a chupacabra. and while you are at it, get the jerusalem hoaxers to tag along with their cellphones to tape the whole thing AND, for good measure, bring romanek armed with a camera too...
you are the english michael cohen. and that's the worst insult i can come up with for you.
:badair:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

PreviousNext