POSSIBLE ALIEN ABDUCTION OMG MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!

Initiate
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:27 am

PostSun May 08, 2011 4:53 pm » by Garciaface


I still think this is genuine. Those of us who are victims of Milabs know this could be how the phenomenon has evolved, because we know we are still being used, but don't know how they are doing it. Back in the '90s they used to have to do it with mind control and time/location displacement events (James Bartley). We’d recall the “lost time” or the physical location displacement, but we’d have to memory of the abduction. Please, remember physical abductions started in the 1960’s. By the 1990’s they were able to evolve the tech into full memory loss time/location displacement events. With this new tech, they can snatch us while we sleep and we never know the event occurred. Felt like a dream kind of thing. Even if this video is a fake, it's made by a Milabs victim trying to figure out how it's being done now, and I agree with their thesis. Whoever posted this please contact me for more info on Milabs, or research the phenomenon.

And, to the dissenters, the guy who paid you to talk all the crap you’re talking is a CIA Case Officer, and you are just a dupe. Trust me, if you are a dupe, this phenomenon is happening to you more than anyone else, and you, too, are a victim of Milabs. Start deprogramming yourself, and tell your Case Officer to kick rocks. Also, buy a CCTV camera and put it in your bedroom, because you’ll get some good videos for us here on DTV. I’m not cussing you out and calling you a lying loser. I’m telling you, your dissent and hate for those posting videos like this and asking for help, is a programmed mentality. We need guys like you to get deprogrammed and start talking about what you’re finding out about your own life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostSun May 08, 2011 5:22 pm » by Giusdude


garciaface wrote:I still think this is genuine. Those of us who are victims of Milabs know this could be how the phenomenon has evolved, because we know we are still being used, but don't know how they are doing it. Back in the '90s they used to have to do it with mind control and time/location displacement events (James Bartley). We’d recall the “lost time” or the physical location displacement, but we’d have to memory of the abduction. Please, remember physical abductions started in the 1960’s. By the 1990’s they were able to evolve the tech into full memory loss time/location displacement events. With this new tech, they can snatch us while we sleep and we never know the event occurred. Felt like a dream kind of thing. Even if this video is a fake, it's made by a Milabs victim trying to figure out how it's being done now, and I agree with their thesis. Whoever posted this please contact me for more info on Milabs, or research the phenomenon.

And, to the dissenters, the guy who paid you to talk all the crap you’re talking is a CIA Case Officer, and you are just a dupe. Trust me, if you are a dupe, this phenomenon is happening to you more than anyone else, and you, too, are a victim of Milabs. Start deprogramming yourself, and tell your Case Officer to kick rocks. Also, buy a CCTV camera and put it in your bedroom, because you’ll get some good videos for us here on DTV. I’m not cussing you out and calling you a lying loser. I’m telling you, your dissent and hate for those posting videos like this and asking for help, is a programmed mentality. We need guys like you to get deprogrammed and start talking about what you’re finding out about your own life.


let me know where you live and i will email you the address of the closest shrink.
you need help.
i dissent and i "hate" scammers and hoaxers.
people like you, i only have pity for.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am
Location: Cornwall U.K.

PostSun May 08, 2011 7:42 pm » by Temps13


yes tuo you are right,not cgi..probably an inflatable device yes
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:55 pm

PostSun May 08, 2011 10:13 pm » by Cosmicdave


giusdude wrote:
cosmicdave wrote:
giusdude wrote:everytime I think you have dug yourself into the deepest hole, you manage to go down a little bit more. 5 videos, all PROVEN to be fake (regardless of what scammers like you desperately claim), a PROVEN correlation between the "videographers", no witnesses other than the hoaxers themselves, and you are still debating?
Yet one more proof that it does not matter what/where/when/why, if it generates publicity to you, its on your crappy website and you stand behind it.
Just like cohen.
Dtv is your wet dream, scammers.
You wish you could be this big....


All the videos have been proven to be faked? Can you tell me who did the analysis? Or are we talking about a person sitting in their bedroom doing analysis on You Tube?

Have they explained the flash on the weather webcam too? And sorry to disappoint you, but we haven't even run the Jerusalem UFO story on our website :)

Until I followed the link from our hit counter, I had never even heard of this forum - bad luck.


never heard of DTV? and you call yourself an "ufo investigator"?
how pathetic.
for your info: DTV is the BIGGEST conspiracy/ufo website on Earth.....
pack your shit and leave, dude.
this place is not good for you. too many smart people here. go chase another ethereal wolf, better if you do it straddling a chupacabra. and while you are at it, get the jerusalem hoaxers to tag along with their cellphones to tape the whole thing AND, for good measure, bring romanek armed with a camera too...
you are the english michael cohen. and that's the worst insult i can come up with for you.
:badair:


Really? is that a fact? How come that my website comes up as number 8 out of 28 millions sites when I type in the word 'UFO' in Google and yet I cannot even find this website?

I'm surprised that both you and Punjedi are actually here on a forum that deals with UFO's and its related subjects because it appears to me that both of you shoot down every piece of information that is posted here.

The way you and him go about this forum obviously looks like your both big fish in a very small pond. But its obvious even within your own community that posters think your a big mouth and outside of this forum you are unknown.

Perhaps its time to let other people have a say instead of trying to use bully boy playground tactics huh?

Oh and by the way - jealousy gets you knowhere :flop:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18501
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSun May 08, 2011 10:24 pm » by The57ironman


cosmicdave wrote:
Dtv is your wet dream.

Perhaps its time to let other people have a say instead of trying to use bully boy playground tactics huh?


:lol:
Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: UK

PostMon May 09, 2011 12:11 am » by Endless16


People here arn't your average UFO nut who just wants to believe everything they hear about, and every crappy grainy picture and bad CGI hoax on the internet, people are here looking for the truth of matters rather than seeing women rolling over in bed as a UFO abduction... obviously you have your fair share of spastics here too though, I mean you're a member right?... :headscratch:

Also this site is about more than UFO's, see board index for details...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostMon May 09, 2011 12:22 am » by Giusdude


Oopsy, im sorry davey, I didn't mean to scare you....
lol, what exactly should I be jealous of?
Ufo's are my passion, they are a mystery and a legend I firmly believe in....
But, and this is were you and me are different, they are not a way to make money.
I have a job I go to. This is just a passion I share with like minded people.
You, on the other hand, push any and all garbage a long as it gets you noticed.
so go ahead and call me a bully, little boy, because attacking me is the only option you have. You can't rebuke my accusations because they are true.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:55 pm

PostMon May 09, 2011 1:36 am » by Cosmicdave


giusdude wrote:Oopsy, im sorry davey, I didn't mean to scare you....
lol, what exactly should I be jealous of?
Ufo's are my passion, they are a mystery and a legend I firmly believe in....
But, and this is were you and me are different, they are not a way to make money.
I have a job I go to. This is just a passion I share with like minded people.
You, on the other hand, push any and all garbage a long as it gets you noticed.
so go ahead and call me a bully, little boy, because attacking me is the only option you have. You can't rebuke my accusations because they are true.


I don't make money from it either. I started the website because I am exactly the same as many of you here. I have seen many UFO's through my lifetime, two of which were structured craft flying very low.

But instead of just hanging out in forums and thinking that I know all the answers (take a hint) I actually got off my ass and started a website to share my experiences and help put forward the encounters of like-minded people. I also do a full time job, as well as write sports features for 2 newspapers - all for free I might add. You see, not everybody is money orientated - my site is run as a hobby and an interest, but because I have a lot of knowledge on the subject, I am asked a lot to appear on radio programs or as a consultant for the Discovery Channel etc.

Now, you can sit on this forum until the cows come home, patting yourself on the back and trying to make out that you know it all, but the real difference between me and you is that you watch, and I do.

I don't have to attack anybody - in fact, if you read this thread and the other one then you will soon see who is using the bully tactics because you have run out of insults.

If your talking about your accusations regarding the alien abduction footage then they are just theories - you are not a professional film analyst that has taken the footage apart and said that it is staged or hoaxed.

And contrary to your remark about my website running anything and everything - perhaps you should go and have another look because we never even ran the Jerusalem UFO story. And in fact, many of the stories on our site are exclusive to us.

That's why people like the Sci Fi channel have us as feature writers, and why we regularly wrote for UFO Magazine, because were not immature kids like you and your friend who thinks that they will be heard if they shout the loudest.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

PostMon May 09, 2011 1:56 am » by Kurious


I'd say the Sci-Fi channel & UFO magazine hire you because you obviously have zero problem belivng in such highly sensational nonses. Lets face it they wouldnt hire you if they didnt need to keep up sales/viewers because as we all know sensation sells no matter what the media outlet it comes through.

TV & magazines need to be noticed so they can make money.

Please don't use such a thing as some kind of validation for us to belive you & your friends so called abduction experience.

To reiterate all points raise & to sum up - its a video of a woman in bed moving about a bit there's no flashes of light, there's no moving shadows, there's no visitors from other dimensions or space.

Basically its rubbish but if you feel the need to pin your reputation on it I will be here to sell you a box of tissue's to help remove that egg from your face.

Listen just leave it Dave, go away & build a case with this woman. If things are happening still as you claim do you best to capture it then present it because at the moment you have NOTHING. Like another poster has pointed out it's going to take more than a video of a woman in bed to blow the doors open in these parts.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Writer
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:15 am

PostMon May 09, 2011 2:08 am » by Drunkengunman


HOAX get a fukin grip,this is a recycled old post anyway(which i've heard introduced differently on different websites) i'd love to believe this sorta thing happens otherwise i wouldnt be herebut this is bullshit :badair:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook