POSSIBLE ALIEN ABDUCTION OMG MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostMon May 09, 2011 4:53 am » by Giusdude


cosmicdave wrote:
giusdude wrote:Oopsy, im sorry davey, I didn't mean to scare you....
lol, what exactly should I be jealous of?
Ufo's are my passion, they are a mystery and a legend I firmly believe in....
But, and this is were you and me are different, they are not a way to make money.
I have a job I go to. This is just a passion I share with like minded people.
You, on the other hand, push any and all garbage a long as it gets you noticed.
so go ahead and call me a bully, little boy, because attacking me is the only option you have. You can't rebuke my accusations because they are true.


I don't make money from it either. I started the website because I am exactly the same as many of you here. I have seen many UFO's through my lifetime, two of which were structured craft flying very low.

But instead of just hanging out in forums and thinking that I know all the answers (take a hint) I actually got off my ass and started a website to share my experiences and help put forward the encounters of like-minded people. I also do a full time job, as well as write sports features for 2 newspapers - all for free I might add. You see, not everybody is money orientated - my site is run as a hobby and an interest, but because I have a lot of knowledge on the subject, I am asked a lot to appear on radio programs or as a consultant for the Discovery Channel etc.

Now, you can sit on this forum until the cows come home, patting yourself on the back and trying to make out that you know it all, but the real difference between me and you is that you watch, and I do.

I don't have to attack anybody - in fact, if you read this thread and the other one then you will soon see who is using the bully tactics because you have run out of insults.

If your talking about your accusations regarding the alien abduction footage then they are just theories - you are not a professional film analyst that has taken the footage apart and said that it is staged or hoaxed.

And contrary to your remark about my website running anything and everything - perhaps you should go and have another look because we never even ran the Jerusalem UFO story. And in fact, many of the stories on our site are exclusive to us.

That's why people like the Sci Fi channel have us as feature writers, and why we regularly wrote for UFO Magazine, because were not immature kids like you and your friend who thinks that they will be heard if they shout the loudest.



dave, you do make a lot of grammar mistakes for a "writer"....
you have a lot of knowledge on what? on ufo's? because you have seen them? you crack me up...
i have seen an unexplained and unidentified flying object perform impossible feats in the sky in two occasions in my 39 years, does that make me an expert too?
because i'll let you in on a secret, davey, the word UFO expert is an oxymoron. there is no such a thing as an expert on something that we know NOTHING about. unless, of course, you are delusional to the point were you believe your own bullshit and lies. to me. you are no better than all the other scammers outthere. meier, reed, romanek, morton.... the list goes on and on. people that talk a lot, people that make money out of this. people that cannot come up with any evidence. none. all they ever produced were poorly executed scams.
and then you come out with "abduction video". you do a cute intro with "ghost wolves", black helis, growlings, ufo's above the house and then the gran finale: a lady disappearing before your very eyes!!!! well, other than your word, sir, none of this can be proven. all you got, really, is somebody that seems to be bent on all fours under a blanket, then laying belly down, then turning around after a while. nothing else. nothing. else.
but you call this an alien abduction, copyright the video and cry foul when this shit gets discredited?
i don't mean to sound repetitive, davey, but please, please, please fuck off.....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am

PostMon May 09, 2011 10:04 am » by Dukettt


It seems Davey that your judgement has been clouded for the reason that you want to believe too much. It amazes me that you cant take a look at the video and see what really happens. Forget ufos and paranormal and then look at the video again. Are you really ready to put your reputation up for this video being a real "abduction"? You sure you want to do that? If and when it gets analysed properly (if some miracle happens and jesus comes to transcode it because it is impossible? ) you will get the "santilli" badge for being a just another hoaxter. You willing to do that for a few pounds?
------------------------------
Image
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:55 pm

PostMon May 09, 2011 1:36 pm » by Cosmicdave


kurious wrote:I'd say the Sci-Fi channel & UFO magazine hire you because you obviously have zero problem belivng in such highly sensational nonses. Lets face it they wouldnt hire you if they didnt need to keep up sales/viewers because as we all know sensation sells no matter what the media outlet it comes through.

TV & magazines need to be noticed so they can make money.

Please don't use such a thing as some kind of validation for us to belive you & your friends so called abduction experience.

To reiterate all points raise & to sum up - its a video of a woman in bed moving about a bit there's no flashes of light, there's no moving shadows, there's no visitors from other dimensions or space.

Basically its rubbish but if you feel the need to pin your reputation on it I will be here to sell you a box of tissue's to help remove that egg from your face.

Listen just leave it Dave, go away & build a case with this woman. If things are happening still as you claim do you best to capture it then present it because at the moment you have NOTHING. Like another poster has pointed out it's going to take more than a video of a woman in bed to blow the doors open in these parts.


I'm not sure if your in the UK or the US, but for you to say that UFO Magazine (the UK version which is now out of print due to its owner's sad death a few years ago) just ran sensational stories to sell copies is well out of order.

I can tell you now that UFOlogy in the UK has greatly suffered since the passing of Graham Birdsall who was a shining example of a good UFO investigator. If it weren't for him, you probably wouldn't have seen the likes of Martyn Stubbs and the Secret NASA Transmissions. And there would have been no Leeds UFO Conference which attracted all the big names in the UFOlogy field to these shores.

You are entitled to your opinion on the footage of course, as are the many people who believe it is genuine. Just because a few people think it is a hoax will not deter me from supporting the witness and further investigating the case.

People such as yourself on forums are two a penny. You all want evidence and when its there slapping you in the face you quickly jump to the hoax conclusion.

Is it really any wonder why most people don't even bother coming forward? Even Travis Walton has said that if he had known the amount of scrutiny he has had to endure, prior to going public, he simply wouldn't have bothered.

But wait a minute - what's the betting that your going to come right back and say that his encounter was a hoax too - even though many witnesses passed polygraph tests!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: UK

PostMon May 09, 2011 1:41 pm » by Endless16


cosmicdave wrote:
kurious wrote:I'd say the Sci-Fi channel & UFO magazine hire you because you obviously have zero problem belivng in such highly sensational nonses. Lets face it they wouldnt hire you if they didnt need to keep up sales/viewers because as we all know sensation sells no matter what the media outlet it comes through.

TV & magazines need to be noticed so they can make money.

Please don't use such a thing as some kind of validation for us to belive you & your friends so called abduction experience.

To reiterate all points raise & to sum up - its a video of a woman in bed moving about a bit there's no flashes of light, there's no moving shadows, there's no visitors from other dimensions or space.

Basically its rubbish but if you feel the need to pin your reputation on it I will be here to sell you a box of tissue's to help remove that egg from your face.

Listen just leave it Dave, go away & build a case with this woman. If things are happening still as you claim do you best to capture it then present it because at the moment you have NOTHING. Like another poster has pointed out it's going to take more than a video of a woman in bed to blow the doors open in these parts.


I'm not sure if your in the UK or the US, but for you to say that UFO Magazine (the UK version which is now out of print due to its owner's sad death a few years ago) just ran sensational stories to sell copies is well out of order.

I can tell you now that UFOlogy in the UK has greatly suffered since the passing of Graham Birdsall who was a shining example of a good UFO investigator. If it weren't for him, you probably wouldn't have seen the likes of Martyn Stubbs and the Secret NASA Transmissions. And there would have been no Leeds UFO Conference which attracted all the big names in the UFOlogy field to these shores.

You are entitled to your opinion on the footage of course, as are the many people who believe it is genuine. Just because a few people think it is a hoax will not deter me from supporting the witness and further investigating the case.

People such as yourself on forums are two a penny. You all want evidence and when its there slapping you in the face you quickly jump to the hoax conclusion.

Is it really any wonder why most people don't even bother coming forward? Even Travis Walton has said that if he had known the amount of scrutiny he has had to endure, prior to going public, he simply wouldn't have bothered.

But wait a minute - what's the betting that your going to come right back and say that his encounter was a hoax too - even though many witnesses passed polygraph tests!


Who says it's a hoax?... she very definitely is there, in the video, and rolls over. Hey I saw a light in the sky last night, turns out it was a satellite. It didn't abduct me or anything. :alien:

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:55 pm

PostMon May 09, 2011 1:45 pm » by Cosmicdave


giusdude wrote:
cosmicdave wrote:
giusdude wrote:Oopsy, im sorry davey, I didn't mean to scare you....
lol, what exactly should I be jealous of?
Ufo's are my passion, they are a mystery and a legend I firmly believe in....
But, and this is were you and me are different, they are not a way to make money.
I have a job I go to. This is just a passion I share with like minded people.
You, on the other hand, push any and all garbage a long as it gets you noticed.
so go ahead and call me a bully, little boy, because attacking me is the only option you have. You can't rebuke my accusations because they are true.


I don't make money from it either. I started the website because I am exactly the same as many of you here. I have seen many UFO's through my lifetime, two of which were structured craft flying very low.

But instead of just hanging out in forums and thinking that I know all the answers (take a hint) I actually got off my ass and started a website to share my experiences and help put forward the encounters of like-minded people. I also do a full time job, as well as write sports features for 2 newspapers - all for free I might add. You see, not everybody is money orientated - my site is run as a hobby and an interest, but because I have a lot of knowledge on the subject, I am asked a lot to appear on radio programs or as a consultant for the Discovery Channel etc.

Now, you can sit on this forum until the cows come home, patting yourself on the back and trying to make out that you know it all, but the real difference between me and you is that you watch, and I do.

I don't have to attack anybody - in fact, if you read this thread and the other one then you will soon see who is using the bully tactics because you have run out of insults.

If your talking about your accusations regarding the alien abduction footage then they are just theories - you are not a professional film analyst that has taken the footage apart and said that it is staged or hoaxed.

And contrary to your remark about my website running anything and everything - perhaps you should go and have another look because we never even ran the Jerusalem UFO story. And in fact, many of the stories on our site are exclusive to us.

That's why people like the Sci Fi channel have us as feature writers, and why we regularly wrote for UFO Magazine, because were not immature kids like you and your friend who thinks that they will be heard if they shout the loudest.



dave, you do make a lot of grammar mistakes for a "writer"....
you have a lot of knowledge on what? on ufo's? because you have seen them? you crack me up...
i have seen an unexplained and unidentified flying object perform impossible feats in the sky in two occasions in my 39 years, does that make me an expert too?
because i'll let you in on a secret, davey, the word UFO expert is an oxymoron. there is no such a thing as an expert on something that we know NOTHING about. unless, of course, you are delusional to the point were you believe your own bullshit and lies. to me. you are no better than all the other scammers outthere. meier, reed, romanek, morton.... the list goes on and on. people that talk a lot, people that make money out of this. people that cannot come up with any evidence. none. all they ever produced were poorly executed scams.
and then you come out with "abduction video". you do a cute intro with "ghost wolves", black helis, growlings, ufo's above the house and then the gran finale: a lady disappearing before your very eyes!!!! well, other than your word, sir, none of this can be proven. all you got, really, is somebody that seems to be bent on all fours under a blanket, then laying belly down, then turning around after a while. nothing else. nothing. else.
but you call this an alien abduction, copyright the video and cry foul when this shit gets discredited?
i don't mean to sound repetitive, davey, but please, please, please fuck off.....


An expert in a subject is one who knows about the history and landmark events. With over 300 books, 200 DVD's and many hours of research, yes I think I can call myself an expert. Do you think that my website that has over 100 pages on the subject wrote itself?

Heck, the BBC don't hesitate to contact me when the latest UFO related story breaks, so despite what you say, it appears that somebody thinks I know what I'm talking about. :D

'Sonia' is seriously contemplating going public at a UFO conference later this year to clear up all the BS that has been attached to this case. So, perhaps it wont be long till you can hear the episode straight from the witness.

And to put the record straight - I haven't scammed anybody. I am just reporting the story on her behalf. I didn't create the video or take part in it whatsoever.

A scammer would have totally set up the event and filmed it (such as Ray Santillii) I am just a reporter who was contacted and has run the story and footage.

At no point have I ever said it is an alien abduction - I believe the woman's story and cannot explain what the video shows. Whatever it is, you have to agree that its not every day that somebody disappears right before your eyes.

And this is the final time I'm going to repeat that I don't make money from my website.
Why is it that the first thing that any sceptic ever says about a case is that its done for money? If that were the case, and with my contacts, don't you think the TV companies would already have secured the footage?

It's a pity that human nature can never see that a person is doing a job out of interest and good will, instead of just to make money.

But you are right, I wont bother posting anything else here because I have said all I need to say. By me constantly replying back to questions that were answered a long time ago only wastes my time and electricity.

Good day Gents...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostMon May 09, 2011 2:51 pm » by Giusdude


[Heck, the BBC don't hesitate to contact me when the latest UFO related story breaks, so despite what you say, it appears that somebody thinks I know what I'm talking about./quote]

Yes, we contacted ABC, CNN, Reuters etc - if they are not interested in the story then what can I do? Were they interested in the Jerusalem footage on the first day of release? Nope


At no point have I ever said it is an alien abduction - I believe the woman's story and cannot explain what the video shows. Whatever it is, you have to agree that its not every day that somebody disappears right before your eyes


your "website" HEADLINE:
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: ALIEN ABDUCTION CAUGHT ON CCTV

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

lol, davey, caught in more lies.....

but at least you finally understood something: it's much better for your scamming/hoaxing/guillable self to stay away from DTV.
it's bad for you here, we don't take people's word around here: we require a little more.
and for the last time: you have a video of SOMEBODY (can't even say it's a lady. you never even fucking see her...) turning around in bed, UNDER A BLANKET.
so, basically, you have NOTHING. yet you copyright this garbage and claim it's an alien abduction?


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:25 am

PostMon May 09, 2011 3:01 pm » by Ufologist


torofamily wrote:Real life alien abduction

Image


:mrgreen:


LMAO....that is hilarious!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 pm
Location: Wales

PostMon May 09, 2011 7:01 pm » by Cwmman


137 postes on this subject and most of its an arguement, cant see what the big deal is, ive seen good and bad on this site and due to all this i had a look at his site and can say the same about that to, good stuff and shit stuff ..
it happens its the big WWW.
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

PostWed May 11, 2011 4:31 pm » by Kurious


cosmicdave wrote:
kurious wrote:I'd say the Sci-Fi channel & UFO magazine hire you because you obviously have zero problem belivng in such highly sensational nonses. Lets face it they wouldnt hire you if they didnt need to keep up sales/viewers because as we all know sensation sells no matter what the media outlet it comes through.

TV & magazines need to be noticed so they can make money.

Please don't use such a thing as some kind of validation for us to belive you & your friends so called abduction experience.

To reiterate all points raise & to sum up - its a video of a woman in bed moving about a bit there's no flashes of light, there's no moving shadows, there's no visitors from other dimensions or space.

Basically its rubbish but if you feel the need to pin your reputation on it I will be here to sell you a box of tissue's to help remove that egg from your face.

Listen just leave it Dave, go away & build a case with this woman. If things are happening still as you claim do you best to capture it then present it because at the moment you have NOTHING. Like another poster has pointed out it's going to take more than a video of a woman in bed to blow the doors open in these parts.


I'm not sure if your in the UK or the US, but for you to say that UFO Magazine (the UK version which is now out of print due to its owner's sad death a few years ago) just ran sensational stories to sell copies is well out of order.

I can tell you now that UFOlogy in the UK has greatly suffered since the passing of Graham Birdsall who was a shining example of a good UFO investigator. If it weren't for him, you probably wouldn't have seen the likes of Martyn Stubbs and the Secret NASA Transmissions. And there would have been no Leeds UFO Conference which attracted all the big names in the UFOlogy field to these shores.

You are entitled to your opinion on the footage of course, as are the many people who believe it is genuine. Just because a few people think it is a hoax will not deter me from supporting the witness and further investigating the case.

People such as yourself on forums are two a penny. You all want evidence and when its there slapping you in the face you quickly jump to the hoax conclusion.

Is it really any wonder why most people don't even bother coming forward? Even Travis Walton has said that if he had known the amount of scrutiny he has had to endure, prior to going public, he simply wouldn't have bothered.

But wait a minute - what's the betting that your going to come right back and say that his encounter was a hoax too - even though many witnesses passed polygraph tests!


Dave I'm two a penny ? And people who promote crappy videos & claim a UFO angle aren't ? To say I want all the evidence & then point out when its slapping me in the fact I call hoax ? That's pretty laughable. A woman writhing about in bed does NOT constitute evidence, come on for Christ sake cant you see how foolish that sounds ? Die hard UFO believers like yourself do a great injustice to the rest of us by providing a video which shows nothing & claiming it to be something else. Really I mean come on ITS A WOMAN IN BED !!!!!!!!!!!! People like me in forums bring much needed rationality to places like this by questioning & confronting die harder's like yourself who present rubbish as evidence & expect everybody to get on-board no questions asked.

Birdsall was a nice guy but that magazine was crap. Over priced, never a lot of subject matter, tonnes of adverts for other crap that so called UFO people were touting. I could go on but out of respect for the man I wont.

One thing I will say however is that UFOlogy in the UK is in just as good a place as it has always been its just it's all done on the internet where people cant profit off it as much as they used to. Example - £50 for a box set of the last Leeds conference ??? Really £50 for some poorly produced rubbish. I know about the costs of producing such things & lets just say the production vales were so low on that DVD that the profit margins must have been huge. Don't tell me people need to fund their research either. Travelling the world & doing talks to the desperate folks who want answers is not research its pretty self indulgent but while there is a market for it, such practises shall continue.

I wouldn't attend one of those so called conferences ever again, why should I make these leeches richer ? .

Also please stop citing other people's possibly valid experiences to bolster your weak footage & argument. Waltons case couldn't be more different from what your touting to us here. For a start he had 5 witnesses to back up his story. You have a woman writhing about in bed. Nothing more, nothing less.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook