Possible bigfoot sighting Tunica, Mississippi?

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 5:14 pm » by ZetaRediculous

A new possible Bigfoot/skunk ape sighting captured on 24th October 2013......

crypt0mundo wrote:Here is exactly what I seen, I'm not sure what it is but can someone please tell me? Is there a person who can do video analyses or something? I got scared and ran away, i wish i stayed to keep taking the : october 24 - 2013Where: about 9 miles west of Tunica, Mississippi on my hunting propertyTime: about 6pmI was out hunting hogs, just sitting in a part of the swamp i have heard em is not too far from a road. I was wearing hunting camo and just sitting dead still waiting for it to get dark, cause thats when the hogs come out. I hear a noise behind the tree i was sitting on, i thought it was the hogs, when i got around i could not believe my own two eyes. There was this huge black thing crouched by a dead cypress about 50 yards away, i thought it was a hog but saw these big shoulders and a head upright with hands. It looked like it was digging out the stump. My first instinct was to run, i did not even think of i know no one will believe was like everything slowed was scared! I took out my iphone and started videotaping guess i pushed the record button twice cause it stopped blinking but i pushed it again. I hear a truck driving down the road and the thing stood up!! I was trying to be dead it stood up i could not control myself and ran. That stump was huge and i'd guess the sucker was 7feet tall, i am a hunter and am pretty darn good at guessing size. that's no bear!I don't know what to if someone can tell me what it is or if somone was trying to prank me i, I don't want to go back on my land. this is the first movie i have ever put on video looks better on my phone and computerI always heard stories of skunk ape and honey island swamp monster from these parts but never thought about it being real ever. has anyone seen anything like this in mississippi?

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... z2jDXBvpow
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 5:37 pm » by Rahkriga

Not buying this...its total :bullshit: .

No way in hell would he be able to get that close and not be smelled ,sensed, or heard. It didn't even look his way once. Nothing in this video suggests that its anything other than just a man in a suit. Hell...we don't even get to see its face...how convenient. Like I said...not buying it. There's no reason to...

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 5:49 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Rahkriga wrote:Not buying this...its total :bullshit: .

No way in hell would he be able to get that close and not be smelled ,sensed, or heard. It didn't even look his way once. Nothing in this video suggests that its anything other than just a man in a suit. Hell...we don't even get to see its face...how convenient. Like I said...not buying it. There's no reason to...

you're not buying? good, cause I'm not selling it. Merely put it up for your viewing dis/pleasure.

For me, I would like to see a follow up vid of the guy going back to the site and measuring the tree up to the highest point the "man in the suit" reaches, just to gauge it's size. That would be a first step in establishing size before I would make any claim to the veracity of the vid. Other points of interest in this vein would be to check the area for hairs and foot/hand prints, to establish that it is or isn't a man in a suit.

Like you, I would of liked to see the creatures face, but it is what it is, and every vid has it's believers, disbelievers and fence sitters (of which I am one).
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 08, 2014 7:10 am » by Malogg

Oh the Lulzzz :lol:

CBS 5 Claims Possible Bigfoot Corpse Coming to Phoenix

The local TV news crew that claims to be "telling it like it is" happens to be telling it like it isn't.

The local crew of Sasquatch/UFO/chupacabra chasers are touting a scoop that an "alleged bigfoot body" is coming to Phoenix. Here's a New Times scoop: There's no such thing as a bigfoot body.

See also:
-CBS 5, Local Sasquatch Authority, Shows Off Purported Photos of Bigfoot Corpse

The story -- the number-one featured story on the CBS 5 website at the time of this post -- is that a man who has confessed to Bigfoot hoaxes in the past is serious this time and is driving the Bigfoot corpse around the country and charging people for a glimpse.

Heck, even southern Arizona's famed "The Thing" in Dragoon looks about 10 times more realistic than the Bigfoot on a roadshow.

By our count, this is CBS 5's fourth story in the past couple of years offering up possible evidence of Bigfoot, which surpasses our count of CBS 5 stories on chupacabra sightings -- which was up to three.

If you've ever been minding your own business when you suddenly were kidnapped by extraterrestrials who anally probed you for hours in a lab on their spaceship, please contact the CBS 5 investigators by clicking here.Heck, even southern Arizona's famed "The Thing" in Dragoon looks about 10 times more realistic than the Bigfoot on a roadshow.

By our count, this is CBS 5's fourth story in the past couple of years offering up possible evidence of Bigfoot, which surpasses our count of CBS 5 stories on chupacabra sightings -- which was up to three.

If you've ever been minding your own business when you suddenly were kidnapped by extraterrestrials who anally probed you for hours in a lab on their spaceship, please contact the CBS 5 investigators by clicking here.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valley ... hoenix.php
HAHA Image