Post your Chemtrail pictures for all to see

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 3:54 pm » by Nickelson

Can anybody tell me what the hell this is?. A drunk pilot fying a boeing 747 or what.

Strange isn't it
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 4:05 pm » by Thewindycity

Either that, or the engines are malfunctioning.. either way.... :shock:

Just curious, if all these chemicals are being sprayed on us, why is it we're living longer than at any time in the past? If there were no chemtrails, then the average lifespan would jump to 150? And what is it thats happening to us because of the Chemtrails?
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. George Carlin
"Dont ever lose your sense of humor". John Belushi

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 4:22 pm » by Electrobadgr

Either that, or the engines are malfunctioning.. either way....

Just curious, if all these chemicals are being sprayed on us, why is it we're living longer than at any time in the past? If there were no chemtrails, then the average lifespan would jump to 150? And what is it thats happening to us because of the Chemtrails?

how come cases of paediatric cancer are increasing by unheard of numbers? In todays paper an 11 week old baby has leukemia...your argument holds no weight as the chemtrail phenomenon is relatively new. As you say, we are all living longer....maybe thats the problem?!!!

Where i live there has been extensive trails and a huge rise in unexplained sinal illnesses among friends and colleagues that last for literally months!!! We are all getting sick and there has to be a reason for it.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 6:04 pm » by Torofamily

drextin wrote:Man I have been all over the internet looking at chemtrail/contrail data. There isn't one piece of evidence from anyone. They all claim to have done this research and that research but no proof. The followers of the chemtrail conspiracy are considered some of the most odd and scientifically challenged of all. Common sense and basic science is to them like garlic and crosses are to vampires.

What is even funnier is the fact that chemtrailer can't even decide on what they really are. Some say poison, some say mind control agents, and the little more sane ones claim they are weather controllers used to either help with global warming or just plain screwing with mother nature.

So which one is it?.......let me guess the most common response. "It don't matter they are all bad!!!"

One independent researcher had a really cool take on it.

He basically said that if there is a conspiracy to contrails it is most likely due to the study of air quality on 9/11 when all commercial traffic was halted. He concludes after reading documents and many interviews that the government might only be hiding the pollution factor. The contrail that we see today may be an effort to solidify airplane exhaust at certain altitudes so they fall to the ground instead of hanging out in the atmosphere speeding up global warming. He also stated that his theory was just that....a theory.....but far more likely than the doom and gloom culture.

Give me a day or two an i will get back to you my friend. Understand i have other responsibility's.

Please dont forget this thread.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 6:10 pm » by Torofamily

mep630 wrote:
drextin wrote:Hey mep, nice mixture of truth, lies and rumors. Don't see that much these days......in that kinda detail. That's real old school paranoia there.

Hey quick question. You believe in all that nwo stuff right? If so could you clear something up for me?

1931 - Dr. Cornelius Rhoads, under the auspices of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Investigations, infects human subjects with cancer cells. He later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Maryland, Utah, and Panama, and is named to the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. While there, he begins a series of radiation exposure experiments on American soldiers and civilian hospital patients.

Senator John D. Rockefeller issues a report revealing that for at least 50 years the Department of Defense has used hundreds of thousands of military personnel in human experiments and for intentional exposure to dangerous substances

The Rockefellers are the bad guys but yet it's ok to use a Rockefeller if he/she says something that backups your claims. How do you know that he wasn't spreading disinfo?

You know Drex, this is why I call all you people blind. here we have a list from CIA declassified documents and you are going to tell me it is lies right?

You take the cake dude, I thought you were an intelligent person, but since you can't match up chemtrails with this list of KNOWN government exposure to UNKNOWING citizens, I don't know what else to tell you.

Maybe you get some mental masturbation kick out of denying anything that goes against your beliefs? I don't know. How you don't see the big picture? Is beyond me, hence is why you are known as the blind man. If I can hide it right in front of your face, then your just an ignorant fool!

I don't know why I bother wasting my time posting to a bunch of asshats who would not know their assholes from a hole in the ground. Please go breathe in more chemtrails, enjoy aspartame daily and drink lots of Fluoride, lord knows we don't need more people like you running around.....

never mind drex,
seems like mep and electrobadger got this.
:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 6:12 pm » by Torofamily

mushroom wrote:
NOW I show you a page full of chemical ops on unknowing citizens over the last 70+ years, and you are still going to tell me that chemrails are still a conspiracy right?!

See what the FK I am talking about, you all just ignore the shit put in front of your face.

@mep
You missed alot out of you list mate. Im from the UK and could probably add at least 10 more incidents to your list just from pure memory (not to mention the foot and mouth fiasco in the UK.)
I have also realised that when posting opinion/information/questions/theroies that cannot be readily debunked, then these queries are swept under the carpet and the "unbelievable or conspiritory" aspects are solely focused upon.

If anyone wants to debunk a story, then debunk ALL aspects, or be open to the thought that maybe something is wrong... either way do it convincingly!

@ Everyone
I do not type alot... I do alot of reading.
At this moment I visit this site, read alot and dont often reply....
Its easy to debunk the debunkable, but when any serious material or opinion accompany their argument, its time to stop name calling and deal with the issues... Thats my take on it anyhow.

BTW.. I love the banter and I think some peoples sense of humour is line with my own. However, when looking for truths you cannot always laugh off contradictory ideas which may hold alot of truth

im lovin it :flop: :flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:38 pm » by Truthseeker

you have to belive in them befor you can see them .this...http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... ls_28_15m/ so once again pindz just posts old stuff again...
so are they just smoke or steam or gass from the farting flyers who nows whats going on is the world black or white or is it day or night who nows what is going on is it all real or are we just aliens visiting .

Previous