Post your Chemtrail pictures for all to see

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 3:56 pm » by Mep630


So I am writing about chemtrails today, decided to take a few pics of the sky and show you all what I see every morning...

Image

Dont ask me what the black dot in the sky was in that one pic, I got no idea, and I did not see it until the picture was on the computer....

I see them spray like this every day, usually in the morning, then you will see these weird clouds by the afternoon.

And PLEASE keep the responses to images of chemtrails, we don't want any graphs or argument, just images. You can debate this in another thread, please!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 pm » by Lowsix


Sorry, as long as you are going to insist that those
Stratospheric Ice Crystal Contrails are CHEMTRAILS
..im gonna keep posting.

Its not arguing, its called explaining.
I am standing up for the truth in the face of being hated for it..
because its the right thing to do.

We're all about the truth here right?
Hate being manipulated by those who dont have your interest at heart, right?
Hate people of the lie right?
Hate being lied to by your government right?
Hate coverups right?

I hate coverups of the truth too,
so its a righteous moral battle im fighting.
Too bad its against my own kind...because im on your side..you just cant recognize it.

You are posting disingenous material, and passing it off as fact.
I am against the campaigning AGAINST real science..
I am against manipulating people with fear and paranoia..which most of YOU claim to be when its the government doing the manipulating and lying..

there are MUCH better issues to focus on, issues which cannot EASILY and readily be explained truthfully and in such globally accepted ways as these can..

FIGHT AGAINST THE LIE!!
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 4:26 pm » by Pindz


LowSix wrote:Sorry, as long as you are going to insist that those
Stratospheric Ice Crystal Contrails are CHEMTRAILS


I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU DISINFO CLOWN
Image

Initiate
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:55 am

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 4:34 pm » by Rawdney


pindz wrote:
LowSix wrote:Sorry, as long as you are going to insist that those
Stratospheric Ice Crystal Contrails are CHEMTRAILS


I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU DISINFO CLOWN


This ^^^ is the major problem with this site. Very intelligent.

Keep up the good work LowSix. I for one appreciate the effort.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 4:51 pm » by Pindz


rawdney wrote:
pindz wrote:
LowSix wrote:Sorry, as long as you are going to insist that those
Stratospheric Ice Crystal Contrails are CHEMTRAILS


I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU DISINFO CLOWN


This ^^^ is the major problem with this site. Very intelligent.

Keep up the good work LowSix. I for one appreciate the effort.


1 idiot , 2 nicknames
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 4:53 pm » by Pindz


HERE IS MY PHOTO-PROOF OF CHEMTRAILS OVER CZECH REPUBLIC 2008-09
Image

Image
My Video Blog
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 4:58 pm » by Lowsix


I had some respect for you Pindz..
I just lost all of it. ALL...of it.

One person..One nickname.
A fight for the truth.
No Bull...ever.

Gorgeous contrails btw...
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:55 am

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 5:08 pm » by Rawdney


pindz wrote:I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU DISINFO CLOWN


pindz wrote:1 idiot , 2 nicknames


Do you really believe that there is only one person on this site who disagree's with your information on 'chemtrails'? Do you really think he is a disinfo agent? I have done alot of reading, alot of research, and alot of skywatching, and my personal conclusion is that they are not chemtrails, but contrails. I have seen them for 30 years.

Why would you hope someone to burn in hell for disagreeing with you? You must be angry.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 5:34 pm » by Mep630


LowSix wrote:Sorry, as long as you are going to insist that those
Stratospheric Ice Crystal Contrails are CHEMTRAILS
..im gonna keep posting.

Its not arguing, its called explaining.
I am standing up for the truth in the face of being hated for it..
because its the right thing to do.

We're all about the truth here right?
Hate being manipulated by those who dont have your interest at heart, right?
Hate people of the lie right?
Hate being lied to by your government right?
Hate coverups right?

I hate coverups of the truth too,
so its a righteous moral battle im fighting.
Too bad its against my own kind...because im on your side..you just cant recognize it.

You are posting disingenous material, and passing it off as fact.
I am against the campaigning AGAINST real science..
I am against manipulating people with fear and paranoia..which most of YOU claim to be when its the government doing the manipulating and lying..

there are MUCH better issues to focus on, issues which cannot EASILY and readily be explained truthfully and in such globally accepted ways as these can..

FIGHT AGAINST THE LIE!!


A. the post was for images and I ask for the discussion to be posted in another topic.

B. You yourself admitted to the pollution factor of chemtrails in another thread isnt that enough to make you mad about this?


http://www.disclose.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3384&view=unread#unread

LowSix wrote:And to address the latest posts..yes NO ONE is disputing the POLLUTION factor.
That however is not a spray operation to poison sheeple.
Barium and aluminum ARE used as fuel additives becuase of their corrosive nature.
it is much more efficient for aircraft engines to be self cleaning becuase taking them apart over and over again decreases their stability, and increases the probability of catastophic failure, not to mention that each time an engine was cleaned manually it would have to be inspected and tested from t eh ground up, to insure it had been put back together properly. Aluminum is the more corrosive agent that removes the oxidation the high temperature jet fuels cuase.

So it is POLLUTION, ...That is completely a valid concern..not "spray ops.."


C. You show how much of a clown you are by not being able to read and or understand the topics your replying to and your inability to respond intellectually, pretty much excludes you from all future intelligent discussions.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:55 am

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 5:45 pm » by Rawdney


mep630 wrote:C. You show how much of a clown you are by not being able to read and or understand the topics your replying to and your inability to respond intellectually, pretty much excludes you from all future intelligent discussions.[/b]


Were you speaking to LowSix? Were you refering to a previous thread? I didn't see any name calling in this thread (other than from others). Someone told someone to burn in hell, and called them an idiot, but it wasn't LowSix.

Edit: I see that you removed "name-calling" before I got a chance to post.

Hey mep630, sorry for hi-jacking this thread, I realize you wanted it for pictures. I am going to try to hit the airport this weekend and take some pictures of some contrails. If it is a calm day, and they take longer than an hour to disapear, does that mean theat they are a chemtrail, and not a contrail? What if all of the planes leave trails that last longer than an hour? Does that mean that every commercial flight going out of Edmonton Alberta is spraying chemicals on the population? I seriously want to know what your thoughts are on these questions.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook