Post your personal message to E T

Writer

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 1:20 am » by Fast1970

what planet you from

Writer

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 1:51 am » by Curiousmind

I hope you realised my last post was just a joke,
Not that I thought long about it but it just popped into my head. If i had the chance to ask them a question it would be

"Do you want to ask me a question"

Simply because if they are an advanced race, I wouldn't understand any answer they had for any seemingly significant question. (I struggle to keep up with what us humans are thinking and doing)
If they aren't an advanced race then maybe they would appreciate someone giving them the opportunity to ask something and when they enslave our world , will remember me & let me be ruler or something like that :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 2:33 am » by Drextin

I think asking what their concept of God would be.

Seriously, that is the most important question that should be asked. The answer alone could change everything and everyone on this planet more so than their arrival.

Good thinking slush.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 8:36 am » by Darkplanet

Dear ET,

If you're worried about the potential negative consequences of revealing yourselves to such a primitive society, have no fear! Our economy is a complete mess anyway and you're unlikely to trigger any more paranoia or extremism than already exist. I mean sure, a few heads may pop and the crazies will go extra crazy but overall I'd say the perfect window for making contact is right now.

Yours truly,

Get me off this rock!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 9:31 am » by Clawspiracy

If they are monitoring this signal...

Come on. We can take it. Welcome home, brother.

(and if they came, I would sing them a Beatles' song)
It's a Clawspiracy...

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 pm » by Lowsix

I would say ...

"ET..please abduct a linguistics expert,
and either a. learn english so we can communicate,
or b. teach the expert to speak alien..
or c. write your messages in a recognizable human language...we can hire interpreters as necessary, helvetica is a preferred font, being easy to read at any size...

Because all these messages in Crop circles and Music Videos are getting lost.
We as Humans from the "Disclose" forums prefer direct and unambiguous communications..hence the word "Disclose".

Or else we would have called it
"Rumplestiltskin's Obfuscatory Ambiguity Forums",
And you are at risk of losing our attention.
We are dead serious about the latter...

We read your 319 page interview with the nice lady nurse from Roswell and it brought up some very interesting questions but we never really got any satisfactory answers...your appointed representatives preferred insults to intellectual inquiry... and we are still at square one with our questions.

Dont get me wrong, we really tried to "do the work" so you would find us "worthy" of the truth, but we TOTALLY lost the plot when trying to take screenshots from the 1697 posts and 3247 music videos you tried to communcate thru, and franky we got a headache from doing so.

Anxiously awaiting a more direct response.

oh, and peace. :flop:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 am » by Rizze

Easy question from me :alien: ........Please come and join Disclose tv, we have a lot to discuss.
You may like to tell us your plans,
So please, if you are watching Mr or Mrs Alien please join us here on dtv

After all why should we be left out
Time Traveller Charlie is visiting the the Golden thread forum

Forgot to say where Charlie is
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ttclaims&Number=57763&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Writer

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 7:01 am » by Monk3key

@smurf

rabbit will be away for a few days
just thought id let you know

as for myself
id like to thank you for all the help
and patience answering my questions
take care

:) :love: :)

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 7:11 am » by Drextin

These are quotes from the time travel institute. i went there following the link that was posted above.

This one stuck out like a sore thumb.

As you have probably ascertained, a major change in Global Consciousness began after internet use became more widespread from 1994. A mere two years after the internet started.

The internet started long before that. It's roots go all the way back to 1950. Even if you use the "public face" of the internet you have to start in the 1980's. Remember "War Games?".

I would think a time traveler would know this.

And by the end of 2004, they documented the birth of Quantum technology

Again quantum theory goes back to 1900. While they use the term "quantum technology" that would still be somewhere around 1950 and would be called mechanics not technology.

0 for 2.

Time Travel was developed as a learning tool, a way of realising humanity’s past mistakes so they are never repeated in the future. Our ability to travel through time was co-developed with The Visitors following the formalization of the Technology Exchange & Development Treaty in 2020 and is overseen by a Council made up of representatives from both species. (I understand that full disclosure regarding our cosmic neighbours has not happened but it is not far off.....)

So by 2020 we had forgotten what had happened less than 20 years earlier so thoroughly they needed to go back in time to figure it out? That would be like us saying now that we have time travel and foremost on our minds is to get back to the time periods of 1989-1994 cause we can't remember the mistakes that were made then. For Nirvana fans this could be a good thing as you could slap the shotgun out of Kurt's hands.

So it's ok for us in 2020 and now to know about their time travel exploits but dear god please don't ask us about our alien contacts!

Man, the bullshit people will put out there as the truth and the idiots that believe never cease to amaze me.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 8:04 am » by Lowsix

ow.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ok so this vid thing aint so bad.
thank you prison guards of my soul
for helping me find my voice..

But having the Chosens Ones
speak thru Scott Stapp is priceless...
you people have no shame.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext