Post your personal message to E T

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 am » by Cornbread714

Honestly, I would ask: "How can we better understand each other?" :alien:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 am » by Kyo121

beam me up scotty! no really....i'd like to see earth from space in person atleast once before i cease to exist.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 am » by Anse777

what if we are a form of entertainment to them.what if they keep up with peoples lives and daily events like we do with reality tv.maybe on some distant planet ordinary people are stars and followed by the masses.i know some characters that would make for some good entertainment for these guys.alot of ufos are right in front of our eyes we just cant see them they are in the infrared and ultraviolet spectrums.i'm sure they have been around observing us for a while. for all we know they could be inside our houses watching us.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 3:24 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

I would say "Dude!... WTF?" Then I'd find out how delicious it is! I'm not a good cook, but It's worth a try :flop:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Writer

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 3:31 pm » by Robsonsdad

Get me out of this place, help me be able to walk pain free or take me to a planet with less gravity so i could fly like a bird. Oh wouldn't it be nice.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 3:57 pm » by lainn

are you friend or foe or neither?

what have you done to me...and why me?

why do you play hide and seek....come speak with me....i know your there....is there a reason to maintain distance.......is there a universal law that prohibits interaction....has that law been broken by another species....

do you taste...do you feel...do you know love...hate...happiness....do you know emotion...do you share these these things with us.....does your civilizations past reflected in our present...

have you been watching us for a long time....and if so...what is it about our species that intresting....are we the only species under observation

with humanities current path...do we have a shared future with you amongst the stars........or are we on a path of destruction and if so has it been observed before amogst other civilizations.

are there others like us out there?
......are there other humans living on different planets...do we have family?

whart is the soul to you?....what does it represent?
do you know religion, polotics, military, ecconomy...or are these concepts confined to human existance........and if they do not exist in your civilization how do you exist and if applied to humanity....will it better our situation and how.

is it possible for our species to mix...has it been mixed already....are we , in our current form, mixed?

are we free or are we your slaves unknowingly....or do you know whoms enslaving our race....or are we doing it to ourselves....

ect...ect....ect...

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 4:12 pm » by Ratty

come in sit down how do you like your coffee do ya want a spliff

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 4:20 pm » by Drextin

Remember the scene from Independence day where they were on the roof tops waving signs welcoming the aliens about ten seconds before being blasted to hell?

That's what this thread reminds me of.

My sign says......."I call shotgun!"
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 4:48 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Its time to show yourselves to all humanity...we are ready!!!!!!!
disclosetv. would probably lose alot of traffic if this happened though.

Writer

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:01 pm » by Curiousmind

I'd say
"There's 1 rule , follow it and we will get along just fine.
My daughters are NOT dating anyone from any species until they are 18"
;)

Next