posting a pic

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 am » by Niji666


neilglfc wrote:thnx niji666
no probs! :flop:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 pm
Location: liverpool,uk

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 am » by Neilglfc


heres one article with vid of whats usually spotted around liverpool.in the article below vid the knotty ash area is mentioned.the park is in knotty ash

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/mers ... 472421.stm
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:15 am » by Niji666


neilglfc wrote:heres one article with vid of whats usually spotted around liverpool.in the article below vid the knotty ash area is mentioned.the park is in knotty ash

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/mers ... 472421.stm

I take it you live in liverpool? That's strange too i live in leeds not far away
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 pm
Location: liverpool,uk

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:23 am » by Neilglfc


niji666 wrote:
neilglfc wrote:heres one article with vid of whats usually spotted around liverpool.in the article below vid the knotty ash area is mentioned.the park is in knotty ash

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/mers ... 472421.stm

I take it you live in liverpool? That's strange too i live in leeds not far away


ye im a scouser an dont mention torres ! :vomit:

gotta say , bit pissed off with dtv'ers.post somethin like this an no one can be arsed.try zoomin in on the fooker.tell me what you see.its gotta be better than egypt,muslims,religion,american doom an gloom,paranoia an all that shit
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:40 am » by Niji666


Image

best i can get it :flop:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 pm
Location: liverpool,uk

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:58 am » by Neilglfc


niji666 wrote:Image

best i can get it :flop:


? what image
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 pm
Location: liverpool,uk

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:59 am » by Neilglfc


neilglfc wrote:heres one article with vid of whats usually spotted around liverpool.in the article below vid the knotty ash area is mentioned.the park is in knotty ash

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/mers ... 472421.stm


lol ive just looked at vid on link.hes actually stood in the same park at the begining
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 4:01 am » by Niji666


Isn't the pic there??? i can see it. it's a zoomed pic of your image
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 pm
Location: liverpool,uk

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 4:07 am » by Neilglfc


niji666 wrote:Isn't the pic there??? i can see it. it's a zoomed pic of your image


yeh i got it now , ill get my sonto post a closer view tomorrow if he can.thnx for the attempt.still cant figuire out what the fuck it is though
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 4:10 am » by Niji666


It is a strange one. I think with some messing on a decent photo editor you will get a much clearer pic.
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook