The Oto Thread!!!

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: The Oto Thread!!!

Re: The Oto Thread!!!

Post by Shaggietrip » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:50 pm

I tried to say before....



Upload to Disclose.tv

Re: The Oto Thread!!!

Post by 44z44 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:41 pm

:lol: Calm down dominick/dickhead sheeple :lol:




Thank's oto,for you don't you think dumbabitch resembles>http://news.sky.com/story/957270/fined-justin-bieber-speeds-from-paparazzi



:lol:

Re: The Oto Thread!!!

Post by domdabears » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Otoel wrote:
Domdabears wrote:

You're the biggest sheep of 'em all.

Why? Because you're a follower.

You have no opinion of your own.

The only opinion you have have is from the writing on someone's blog or the words from someone's youtube video.

You're a fake. A phoney. Worthless.

If sucking dick was the coolest thing in the world, you'd have at least 12 cocks in your mouth, while trying say, "look at all the cocks I can fit in my mouth. Am I cool now?".

:mrcool:


At least he is not a ....DUMBASS!!!

You are a joke dude, you are a moderator on this site and you go on threads and say shit like "I am not into this stuff". Instead you post shitty scout girl pictures to boost your pathetic ego. Zaff reads shit cause he has a passion for something substantial, you got a passion for being an asshole.


Because I call this little dick head out for calling members here "sheeple" ?? Like he's the all high and mighty enlightened one??? Pfffff

Up your ass with a rubber dildo. (as opposed to, up your nose with a rubber hose)

Re: The Oto Thread!!!

Post by Zer0 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Domdabears wrote:

You're the biggest sheep of 'em all.

Why? Because you're a follower.

You have no opinion of your own.

The only opinion you have have is from the writing on someone's blog or the words from someone's youtube video.

You're a fake. A phoney. Worthless.

If sucking dick was the coolest thing in the world, you'd have at least 12 cocks in your mouth, while trying say, "look at all the cocks I can fit in my mouth. Am I cool now?".

:mrcool:


At least he is not a ....DUMBASS!!!

You are a joke dude, you are a moderator on this site and you go on threads and say shit like "I am not into this stuff". Instead you post shitty scout girl pictures to boost your pathetic ego. Zaff reads shit cause he has a passion for something substantial, you got a passion for being an asshole.

Re: The Oto Thread!!!

Post by Lucidlemondrop » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Domdabears wrote:

You're the biggest sheep of 'em all.

Why? Because you're a follower.

You have no opinion of your own.

The only opinion you have have is from the writing on someone's blog or the words from someone's youtube video.

You're a fake. A phoney. Worthless.

If sucking dick was the coolest thing in the world, you'd have at least 12 cocks in your mouth, while trying say, "look at all the cocks I can fit in my mouth. Am I cool now?".

:mrcool:



That's not true Zaff! :hugging:

Hey Dom! :badair:

Re: The Oto Thread!!!

Post by Zer0 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:00 am

Kaarmaa wrote:If you could meet her, what would be your first words? What kind of impression would you like to leave? And my questions are serious, no need to answer "bend over baby"...

I'm wasting my time, right? You'll never give me a true answer... or will you? :scary:


If I could meet her, I would let her know what I think about her, she is a talented and beautiful young woman, and she has accomplished alot for such a young age, I think she works hard and that her life is pretty much planned out for her so she has no freedom, I would ask her to go out with me to a place where she could be free, nothing sexual, just somewhere where she can relax and be free. Arent you on this site because you love freedom Kaarmaa? I want to save her, for they will destroy her.

Re: The Oto Thread!!!

Post by domdabears » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:28 pm


You're the biggest sheep of 'em all.

Why? Because you're a follower.

You have no opinion of your own.

The only opinion you have have is from the writing on someone's blog or the words from someone's youtube video.

You're a fake. A phoney. Worthless.

If sucking dick was the coolest thing in the world, you'd have at least 12 cocks in your mouth, while trying say, "look at all the cocks I can fit in my mouth. Am I cool now?".

:mrcool:

Re: The Oto Thread!!!

Post by 44z44 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Re: The Oto Thread!!!

Post by Kaarmaa » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 pm

If you could meet her, what would be your first words? What kind of impression would you like to leave? And my questions are serious, no need to answer "bend over baby"...

I'm wasting my time, right? You'll never give me a true answer... or will you? :scary:

Re: The Oto Thread!!!

Post by E6722maj » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 pm

happy oto penguin learns of the selena/bieber split
Image

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook