Harvard Hates The White Race?

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Harvard Hates The White Race?

Re: Harvard Hates The White Race?

Post by sockpuppet » Fri May 07, 2010 3:05 pm

lilith wrote:I hear you marduk..the wish to preserve the white cultural heritage has become a forbidden thought in our society, everyone who expresses such thoughts is labeled neo-nazi, racist and hater ...
I see nothing wrong with loving your own, as long as it doesn't become hate towards everything different..the caucasian culture (/race) should be kept alive and celebrated, just like every other culture on this planet
Image



Looking at your collage, it does bring me back to my first point; people are afraid of losing their CULTURE. It has nothing to do with "race". I am willing to bet when the producer of the OP's video means "white" that he means European. Because technically, there are three races on earth: caucasian, mongoloid, and negroid. I am willing to be that when the word "white" is used, it is used to exclude the MAJORITY of even "white" people- everyone between south India and Morocco (including Arabs and Persians).

Re: Harvard Hates The White Race?

Post by Lilith » Fri May 07, 2010 2:52 pm

I hear you marduk..the wish to preserve the white cultural heritage has become a forbidden thought in our society, everyone who expresses such thoughts is labeled neo-nazi, racist and hater ...
I see nothing wrong with loving your own, as long as it doesn't become hate towards everything different..the caucasian culture (/race) should be kept alive and celebrated, just like every other culture on this planet
Image

Re: Harvard Hates The White Race?

Post by Harbin » Fri May 07, 2010 1:52 pm

svaha wrote:
pindz wrote:LETS GO BURN HARVARD !!!!


Great idea, not for real but in the mind.


Yes, in the mind is probably the best route. Harvard is a VERY large campus and Cambridge Massachusetts is full of ANGRY IRISH COPS.
Creativity is in order for this kind of problem.

Re: Harvard Hates The White Race?

Post by Svaha » Thu May 06, 2010 2:40 am

pindz wrote:LETS GO BURN HARVARD !!!!


Great idea, not for real but in the mind.

Re: Harvard Hates The White Race?

Post by nm156 » Thu May 06, 2010 2:27 am

How does Harvard benefit to poor of all colors, well they don't really minus a few that get a full free ride, which is a tax write off anyway. If you don't have the money or connections your out in the cold. This can be said for most socially classed schools, they don't want white trash stinking up their loafty traditions. That is why I see no point in collage, if your not rich well-born or able your stuck with community collage. If knowledge is power then the cost is set to control the masses. It is a family tradition that has gone on for centuries.

Re: Harvard Hates The White Race?

Post by -Marduk- » Wed May 05, 2010 2:22 pm

get ze fuck out of my thread...there are no bananas here

Re: Harvard Hates The White Race?

Post by Eliakim » Wed May 05, 2010 1:45 am

mediasorcerer wrote:god didnt make cultures,man makes culture,so does environment,
god is a phenomenom that is linked to all cultures on earth,in every culture there is a master creator,in all mythology can be found this idea,of every known race.


Creation evolves and evolution creates.

As God said 'It is not a one way street'.

Re: Harvard Hates The White Race?

Post by Eliakim » Wed May 05, 2010 1:44 am

mediasorcerer wrote:well they call themselves white,yet they have neglected there own cultural heritage in favour of a jewish messiah and custom,no wonder there is so much confusion and disharmony,time to get back to our heritage,our real heritage,and reconstruct the ancient wisdom of the ancestors and there mythology,


Some are white and some of us are olive skinned because we are Europeans and many Europeans have european blood running through their veins. For instance in my own case, there is French, Scottish, Dutch Jewish and some of the family think Irish. When the truth is known being a Jew as nothing to do with genetic birth. It is actually a lot more spiritual than simple genetics.

The heritage of the children of Abraham is not known by most of humanity, not even most of those that call themselves Jews.

However, many are the offspring of the children of Abraham that spread across the world, even though few know it.

Beyond that is other spiritual heritages. However, how much of the past do you choose to keep? Do you choose to keep the best of the ancient wisdom and embrace the new wisdom and cutting edge science that is the foundation of creation?

People have to choose what they wish to bring with them into the new frontiers and that wish they choose to leave behind. The early Christians made that choice and Christianity was later reformed by the mystics. Let us hope and pray the same can happen with Islam and they will also allow that to be reformed.

As the Son of God said a few years ago 'Christianity was never born it is still in the womb'

What was he talking about? He was talking about the true teachings of spiritual freedom to be, the spiritual law that brings freedom and not puts anyone in a box of religion.

However, I haven't met a religionist yet that truly understands the teachings imparted by God on its spiritual levels that lead to ascension of the being and transmigration of the soul.

So it is about choices and it is also about belief systems because in my view the atheists are no different to the religionists.

Many here on this forum are interested in knowledge. It matters not what culture a person is from Aristotle was right 'man seek to know'. However, while he seeks knowledge outside of himself he never comes to know because to know is to experience. When you experience then you know and then it becomes wisdom when you have integrated the gnosis.

Re: Harvard Hates The White Race?

Post by Lowsix » Wed May 05, 2010 1:36 am

Sorry you are wrong.

Re: Harvard Hates The White Race?

Post by Mediasorcerer » Wed May 05, 2010 1:31 am

god didnt make cultures,man makes culture,so does environment,
god is a phenomenom that is linked to all cultures on earth,in every culture there is a master creator,in all mythology can be found this idea,of every known race.

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook