Paraclete -v- The Church

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Paraclete -v- The Church

Re: Paraclete -v- The Church

Post by Zer0 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:58 am

Waste no time with thedude Eliakim he has been blinded and his beliefs are rigorous like a wall, he fails to see the evidence you clearly provide trough biblical fulfillment.

Re: Paraclete -v- The Church

Post by Thedude69 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 am

eliakim wrote:I have already provided extraordinary evidence, and you will continue to witness it globally, because that is the will of the LORD, as his testimony for his blessed one.

By the way both Prophet Jeremiah, Prophet Micah and Christ predicted I would be female gender. The Queen of the South is here.

Onwards and upwards.

What I look like is not important.

The message is more important then the messenger.


Your looks are not important, your sincerity is what I am questioning. If you cannot provide this simple proof of your intentions you are admitting you are a fraud.



Image

Like I said, we have no idea who you are, and if the claims you are making are as important as you say they are then it seems like a little thing to provide. The Lord has your back, right? What are you afraid of?

Re: Paraclete -v- The Church

Post by Thedude69 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 am

lowsix wrote:
thedude69 wrote:

Yet you read the OP.

How about contributing something like you used to long ago. Why do you just hurl insults and post pointless crap these days?


Well because contrarian, nobody faggots like you
shit on every post you come across as a matter of principle,
and convinced me sincerity was a waste of time.



I challenge extraordinary claims. I don't "shit" on anyone unless they deserve it. How about going into lurk mode then if your best posts are behind you? Do DTV a favor and stop adding to the decline.

Thanks.

Re: Paraclete -v- The Church

Post by Zer0 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:48 am

eliakim wrote:I have already provided extraordinary evidence, and you will continue to witness it globally because that is the will of the LORD as his testimony for his blessed one.

By the way both Prophet Jeremiah and Prophet Micah predicted I would female gender.

Onwards and upwards.


Can you make it sunny tomorrow? I wanna see some sexy girls in some mini skirts for once.

eliakim wrote:What I look like is not important. The message is more important then the messenger.


Ahava l`olam beautiful Eliakim.....

Re: Paraclete -v- The Church

Post by Eliakim » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:47 am

I have already provided extraordinary evidence, and you will continue to witness it globally, because that is the will of the LORD, as his testimony for his blessed one.

By the way both Prophet Jeremiah, Prophet Micah and Christ predicted I would be female gender. The Queen of the South is here.

Onwards and upwards.

What I look like is not important.

The message is more important then the messenger.

Re: Paraclete -v- The Church

Post by Lowsix » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:45 am

thedude69 wrote:

Yet you read the OP.

How about contributing something like you used to long ago. Why do you just hurl insults and post pointless crap these days?


Well because contrarian, nobody faggots like you
shit on every post you come across as a matter of principle,
and convinced me sincerity was a waste of time.

Re: Paraclete -v- The Church

Post by Thedude69 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 am

Really Eliakim, for all we know you could be this person:

Image

Leading people away from the truth. You make extraordinary claims therefore you must provide extraordinary evidence of your intentions.

Re: Paraclete -v- The Church

Post by Eliakim » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:39 am

99socks wrote:
eliakim wrote:
LOL Socks that is a classic coming from you.



Yeah, but I'm a sinner.

What's your excuse?


I don't do excuses, there for children not adults.

Re: Paraclete -v- The Church

Post by 99socks » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 am

eliakim wrote:
LOL Socks that is a classic coming from you.



Yeah, but I'm a sinner.

What's your excuse?

Re: Paraclete -v- The Church

Post by Zer0 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 am

Shit I just realized that the biggest Jesus-basher in here is going against the biggest Jesus-freak...

This is going to be epic....

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook