Gaddafi kills self

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Gaddafi kills self

Re: Gaddafi kills self

Post by Rredo47 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:09 pm

goooooooooooooooooooooddd

Re: Gaddafi kills self

Post by Truthseeker » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:09 am

so if america starts pumping oil out next year due to it having trillions of barells of oil on its vast land then does this mean all its citizens with birthcerticates of us citerzenship all own the new oil fields that the us gov .com already now exists , so all americans file a claim next year your debts will go away with your new found wealth .
Oil wealth ‘must be shared’ with citizens says Soros,” the BBC credulously reports. But if anyone believes that George Soros really wants the people of Libya, or of any other other country, “to get the benefit of those natural resources,” they should take a look at what happened in the aftermath of previous Soros-backed “democratic revolutions.” By 2009, five years after Ukraine’s so-called “Orange Revolution,” disillusionment with the failure of President Viktor Yushchenko and Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko to end corruption ran so high that 41% of the population were ready to take to the streets again. Perhaps of more concern to the billionaire Quantum hedge fund manager, however, was the fact that “democratic change” had enabled the oligarch-friendly Nat Rothschild to prospect for oil in the newly-liberated country. As K R Bolton argues in another well-researched piece in Foreign Policy Journal, the global oligarchs seem to have similar ignoble plans for a post-Qaddafi Libya.so the us gov.com will give all its citizens shares in its new found oil fields and new gas supply americans can apply for this new wealth by applying with there birth certicate number you all are rich america well done you deserve the new found wealth .

Re: Gaddafi kills self

Post by Truthseeker » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:02 am

The Penny Has Dropped
By Gilad Atzmon on March 8, 2011

Gilad Atzmon – gilad.co.uk March 8, 2011

Ynet reported yesterday , that in a BBC global poll gauging attitudes towards various countries worldwide, Israel came pretty much at the bottom – There were just three countries less popular than the Jewish State – Pakistan, North Korea and Iran.

The Israelis must find it hard to accept that their state is one of the least popular countries in the world. Seemingly, Zionism – that presented itself as a promise to bring about a civilised and lovable Jewish state – has totally failed.

In spite of relentless Hasbara efforts and the Jewish lobbies around the world, the penny has dropped – People out there see Israel for what it is : Just 21% of those polled wordlwide expressed a positive opinion of Israel.

I guess that the message is clear – the solidarity with the Palestinians is about to become a tidal wave. Palestinian solidarity is the true meaning of humanism.

We are now a mass movement that is becoming increasingly aware of itself as such.

Re: Gaddafi kills self

Post by Nilm33 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 am

redwoodrick wrote:
spock wrote:Toro - Reagan was THE MAN!

Cowboy President? Yes. When Reagan got the hostages out of Iran, a news reporter asked him why he decided to do it. Reagan, in the voice we all remember, said, " Well, I just asked myself what John Wayne would do".


Reagan didn't get the hostages out of Iran.Jimmy Carter did.Reagan (or rather the GOP) made back room deals to delay the release until after the election.




:clapper:

Re: Gaddafi kills self

Post by Redwoodrick » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 am

spock wrote:Toro - Reagan was THE MAN!

Cowboy President? Yes. When Reagan got the hostages out of Iran, a news reporter asked him why he decided to do it. Reagan, in the voice we all remember, said, " Well, I just asked myself what John Wayne would do".


Reagan didn't get the hostages out of Iran.Jimmy Carter did.Reagan (or rather the GOP) made back room deals to delay the release until after the election.

Re: Gaddafi kills self

Post by Eliakim » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 am

LOL Zaff just because I do not post all views and messages on this forum doesn't mean that they are not expressed to the right quarters...

Libyan rebels release Brits including six SAS.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12660163

Re: Gaddafi kills self

Post by Captainkarizma » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:04 pm

eliakim wrote:Gaddafi is already threatening the EU over immigration. The more the people keep going in Libya the bigger his threats will become towards the West. The people require more time to sort it out themselves and all the signs are that they are not giving up. The people have already said that they are happy to die for freedom. That is their way and their choice. I have seen a lot of videos from the Save Libya channel and I haven't seen one that is asking for Western help. Although there was one posted on a different channel that is in question.

Grounding the planes was a good move. One of his jet setting sons is whining because he was planning to go on Safari because there isn't any Safari in Libya. Somebody else posted that the other son is crying out to his so-called friends in the UK to save them. The international jet setters are feeling the pinch. No more glamourous parties with American celebrities. The fun is over guys...the people have woken up and ready to take their country back from those that live on their backs.



this is the best thing I have seen you post! :cheers:

Re: Gaddafi kills self

Post by Eliakim » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Gaddafi is already threatening the EU over immigration. The more the people keep going in Libya the bigger his threats will become towards the West. The people require more time to sort it out themselves and all the signs are that they are not giving up. The people have already said that they are happy to die for freedom. That is their way and their choice. I have seen a lot of videos from the Save Libya channel and I haven't seen one that is asking for Western help. Although there was one posted on a different channel that is in question.

Grounding the planes was a good move. One of his jet setting sons is whining because he was planning to go on Safari because there isn't any Safari in Libya. Somebody else posted that the other son is crying out to his so-called friends in the UK to save them. The international jet setters are feeling the pinch. No more glamourous parties with American celebrities. The fun is over guys...the people have woken up and ready to take their country back from those that live on their backs.

Re: Gaddafi kills self

Post by Spock » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:26 pm

cornbread714 wrote:There is no way we could have "won" in Viet Nam. There is no way we will "win" in Afghanistan. There is no point in invading Libya.

The only "winners" in any war are the profiteers and the scumbags that finance both sides. I'm sick of that shit.


I would suggest the winners are also the one's that are no longer being slaughtered.

Such as the Kurds or the school girls trying to gain an education in Afghanistan.

You say there is no point in invading Libya, would you say the same thing to the rebels tht are being slaughtered if they were posting here? Or would you tell them to fuck off, that war is bad, and they should accept their position in life under Gaddafi? Your solution is no solution at all.

Either we watch genocide take place, or we do something about it.

Shit or get off the pot.

And your next argument will be - well Spock, what have you ever done? What I have done is support the side of "right" and blasted your side of complacency. It's too easy to say "I will never hold the battle flag" all the while bitching and moaning at anyone that does. You're just gonna love people into slavery and never pick up arms against anything?

No - that's not you, you do pick up the keyboard and go to battle, which proves you are no different from anyone else that does the same by standing by their ideals.

Re: Gaddafi kills self

Post by Cwmman » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:50 pm

cornbread714 wrote:There is no way we could have "won" in Viet Nam. There is no way we will "win" in Afghanistan. There is no point in invading Libya.

The only "winners" in any war are the profiteers and the scumbags that finance both sides. I'm sick of that shit.

:clapper:

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook