Web Bot Predictions March-November 2009 VIDEO
Upload to Disclose.tv VIDEO
Upload to Disclose.tv
Since its conception in the late 1990’s, the Web Bot Project has made a number of very accurate and insightful predictions regarding coming events. Originally designed to track stock market trends, the Web Bot uses a system of spiders that crawl the Internet looking for patterns of behavior, trends and chatter pertaining to coming events. This tool is believed to be able to forecast the future by tapping into the collective unconscious of society.
One of the first accurate predictions from the Web Bot program took place in June of 2001. The program predicted that a life-altering event would take place within the next 60-90 days. An occurrence of such proportion that it's effects would be felt worldwide. The program based its prediction on "web chatter" and regrettably, the prediction proved accurate when the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001.
Throughout its short existence, the Web Bot has accurately predicted many other natural and man made disasters such as the 2001 anthrax attack on Washington DC, the East Coast power outage in 2003 and the earthquake which lead to the December 26 2004 tsunami. It is even credited with predicting hurricane Katrina and the devastating events that followed. In addition, the Web Bot has foretold of a global devastating event expected to take place in late December 2012.
Even more remarkable is a series of predictions made back in late 2006 about the coming events of late 2008 through mid 2009. Although these predictions may or may not pan out to be completely accurate, it is interesting to evaluate each one based on its own merit and relationship to the times in which we live. The following is a breakdown of these predictions.
- September 22-27 2009 are seen as precursor dates to a significant event expected to take place on October 7 2009.
Closely watch events during September 22 through 27 2009 for hints as to what to expect on October 27 2009. Although the predictions are not specific, the event is expected to be as significant as the events of 9/11.
- October 7 2008 to February 19 2008 will be filled with emotional intensity
The Web Bot has never picked up any event lasting this long. In comparison, the events of 9/11 lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion.
- In October Global emotional release event begins – largely economic.
The rest of the world will begin to seriously question the stability and reliability of the U.S. dollar.
- Catastrophic collapse of the dollar is possible – as the language is active around that concept.
The Web Bot foresee consumer society confidence collapsing by mid November 2009. This could be a direct result of the recent government bailout and failure of several large financial institutions in the U.S. along with the devalued U.S. dollar and the increased cost of living.
- Global economic collapse possible in Fall 2009 cascading off the U.S. woes.
Think of the U.S. economy as a lit fuse that was lit over the early part of 2008. The rest of the world has no choice but to react to the declining U.S. dollar and the enormous amount of debt that the U.S. has accumulated and put upon itself.
- May be a global replay of what the 1932 bond crash in the Great Depression was.
- Tensions build in cities, encounters scarcity.
As the cost of food, fuel and other necessities of life continue to rise so does peoples level of stress. As the holidays approach, individuals find themselves taking extreme actions that they would have never considered in the past.
- The populace of the US impacted by a condition like posttraumatic stress. It will be something like “time shocked” or “time stunned”.
Just as you wrap you head around one big change or traumatic event, another will come along which will be bigger and harder to absorb.
- Mood of the population improves: People have a renewed sense of optimism that the corporate/elite can and will be replaced in the elections but the ‘us against them’ grows.
This appears to be directly related to the upcoming presidential elections. People will briefly experience a renewed optimism and confidence in the promises made by the new president, but the mood will quickly change when they realize that it is business as usual in Washington.
- Possibly early elections, or at least calls for that because of anger.
This seems to relate to Israel and the possibility of early presidential elections necessary to curtail the increased threats from Iran.
- In late 2009 the rest of the world’s currencies are ‘touched off’ by the dollar and U.S. decline.
The continuing instability of the U.S. economy and financial systems will prove to be a catalyst for global unrest and uncertainty.
- The Web Bot foresee a West Coast/Vancouver area large-scale earthquake around December 12, 2009.
Many have seen signs of this coming for quite some time. This may not be the “Big One”, but it will prove to be significant and very devastating to the area.
- There will be a 2009 winter/spring natural disaster, which caused people to become angry about government response.
With the dramatic increase in natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, floods and more, the government’s inability to respond to the immediate needs of the people will prove to be devastating for many.
- The Web Bot foresee that the winter in the Northeast will be very cold, causing some schools to close, and then later to reopen as shelters for people who can't heat their homes.
Language suggests that the shortages will be caused by a lack of supplies, cost of fuel, or both.
- Global Coastal Event likely in mid to late 2009
The Web Bot sees a permanent loss of low-lying territory globally and foresees that one continent in particular will get hit badly, but it does not say which one. Places to avoid: anything at sea level (Bangladesh/Florida/ etc).
It would appear that many of theses Web Bot predictions seem to focus on the economy both in the U.S. and around the world, and the underlying threat of these predictions is being felt right now. With the recent multi-billion dollar government bailout of many financial institutions, the U.S. has entered into an economic disaster that is sure to destabilize the financial future and wellbeing of many.
Prepare yourself for what is coming. The Web Bot tells us that for the remainder of 2009, bad will only get worse.
I would love to believe they actualy have an Idea about what is about to happen