Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Post by Webcat » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:06 am

Svaha wrote:Terminator of California the sequel


That made me chuckle! :D :flop:

:cheers:

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Post by Svaha » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:32 am

Terminator of California the sequel

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Post by Iwanci » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:11 am

Doesn't someone always link The Trumpet or make reference to it?

Just sayin,,, who gives a crap where people source their info from?

None of us have 24/7 to search every bit of content on diverse sites, so we ALL tend to read some things from some sources over others and we ALL make reference to them here..

Will... where do you get all your material from? Do you just google or do you have preferred sites because I know there is NO way that your information comes from anywhere other than your own searches...ie, people don't send you news breaking stories... you simply read them elsewhere and post them here.

So what's the diff? I think it is good practice for people to reference where they get their information from, that way we know where it is coming from.

My opinion of course ...


Image

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Post by Fatdogmendoza » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Post by *WillEase* » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:Bullshit.
Do you own the website that you have linked in many of your posts lately?
I'm asking because you sure spam it often.

FYI I don't own youtube but I link to it every day. Just sayin Let's not run everyone off


Excuse me, the comment was for the OP, not you.
I am not talking about a Youtube video. I am talking about the link to the website.
Same website, on all of his posts!
How is this not Spam?

That's like if I was to link ATS for all my posts.
He is spamming another conspiracy site, and I am over it.

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Post by Hurtswhenipee » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:42 pm

WillEase666 wrote:Bullshit.
Do you own the website that you have linked in many of your posts lately?
I'm asking because you sure spam it often.

FYI I don't own youtube but I link to it every day. Just sayin Let's not run everyone off

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Post by Fatdogmendoza » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Akashicrebel wrote:
Image


Fuck, he was in better nick than me in the old days and he is still in better nick now :oops:

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Post by Hurtswhenipee » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:37 pm

Poppa_pygar wrote:You say "Act" that's a broad stretch of the imagination isn't it?. :lol:
I liked Arnie in the "Conan" films, and it is rumoured that he doing another one where he is King of "Aquilonia" but he is famous for one liners, and that is not acting. :flop:

As soon as I saw the title to this thread that was my exact thought. :flop: :flop:

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Post by *WillEase* » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Bullshit.
Do you own the website that you have linked in many of your posts lately?
I'm asking because you sure spam it often.

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to Act In Terminator 5

Post by Evildweeb » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:17 pm

.



The Terminator and Sara Conner during the retro era....that is if this will be a prequel......lol


Image



Image

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook