Ufocasebook: My own personal forum page.

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Ufocasebook: My own personal forum page.

Re: My own personal forum page.

Post by Poooooot » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Toxic32 wrote:How come there all those craters facing the earth.

That's actually a really good question. In order for there to be craters on the side facing us (the Earth), there had to be impacts that either came from our direction, or objects that flew in between the earth and the moon. I never even thought about that.

Re: My own personal forum page.

Post by Toxic32 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 pm

How come there all those craters facing the earth. You would think they would have to strike the earth to get to moon as we must be acting as a shield against in coming object coming from the earth's direction? The other thing I can't understand is. If there is all activity on the moon where is the disturbed surface. You can see from other photographs from above the moon that any activity like waking driving around is quite clear to see.

Re: My own personal forum page.

Post by Slith » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:38 am

TheDuck wrote:
dlslith wrote:Seeing how this thread was started over 3 years ago, chances are the OP might have expanded their views.


Was gonna say that...

Image

lolz

Re: My own personal forum page.

Post by TheDuck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:37 am

dlslith wrote:Seeing how this thread was started over 3 years ago, chances are the OP might have expanded their views.


Was gonna say that...

Image

Re: My own personal forum page.

Post by Slith » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:31 am

Seeing how this thread was started over 3 years ago, chances are the OP might have expanded their views.

Re: My own personal forum page.

Post by Opalserpent » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:16 am

I'm pretty sure scientists are over that old idea. Hopefully the topic poster will expand his theories for more consideration.

COD Black Ops 2 is stressing me out, I've got a high end laptop now with gtx680m but freaking the game is littered with

bugs and is poorly optimized. It's nearly finished downloading through steam, I forgot how much stress pc gaming could be compared to a console Though the rewards of glorious eye candy is worth it.

Image


There must be millions of moon topics on disclose.tv

You must have seen all the lenard walson moon videos on youtube hey? I watch them sometimes when I'm feeling mellow, it's like I'm there, :alien51:

I have to bail, troubleshooting time. Bloody I bet apples don't have these problems, I'd consider going apple if they had black ops 2 and weren't freaking expensive for high end ones.

Re: My own personal forum page.

Post by Slith » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 am

Opalserpent wrote:
Clawspiracy wrote:
Do you believe that there is life on the moon and if so why?


I think it may have served as an outpost perhaps, and maybe in some remote history it may have had an atmosphere, but now I see it as a dead world. I somehow feel the same about Mars, but feel strongly connected to it as having had life.


You could come up with heaps of theories. Isn't the moon older then our earth?

Our moon is the biggest in the solar system isn't it?

Why does it ring hollow?

Why don't they send mining satelites out and scan the crap out of the upper crust.

I think there was a strange ifra red picture taken, no that was mars sorry.


Mabey we are live stock that are eaten or mabey we are empty vessels that get hijacked for our bodies to enjoy emotions like some kind of amusement park.
Mabey even our souls get taken and used for some strange purpose in another dimension.

I reckon the moon is probably full of underground base complexes. We have then don't we?
We weren't even the first to build underground cities.

If the moon is older then our solar system and earth and we haven't been back there in
decades and probably won't anytime soon, then one could conclude that the moon
could be still inhabited underground atleast.

If we knew the truth we would have to spend a generation getting to grips with it.



Image

Interesting theories.

Some believe the moon is actually from the earth and that it was formed over billions of years after a collision that split the earth

Re: My own personal forum page.

Post by Opalserpent » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:59 am

Clawspiracy wrote:
Do you believe that there is life on the moon and if so why?


I think it may have served as an outpost perhaps, and maybe in some remote history it may have had an atmosphere, but now I see it as a dead world. I somehow feel the same about Mars, but feel strongly connected to it as having had life.


You could come up with heaps of theories. Isn't the moon older then our earth?

Our moon is the biggest in the solar system isn't it?

Why does it ring hollow?

Why don't they send mining satelites out and scan the crap out of the upper crust.

I think there was a strange ifra red picture taken, no that was mars sorry.


Mabey we are live stock that are eaten or mabey we are empty vessels that get hijacked for our bodies to enjoy emotions like some kind of amusement park.
Mabey even our souls get taken and used for some strange purpose in another dimension.

I reckon the moon is probably full of underground base complexes. We have then don't we?
We weren't even the first to build underground cities.

If the moon is older then our solar system and earth and we haven't been back there in
decades and probably won't anytime soon, then one could conclude that the moon
could be still inhabited underground atleast.

If we knew the truth we would have to spend a generation getting to grips with it.



Image

Re: My own personal forum page.

Post by Slith » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:37 am

Mhillebregt wrote:
Thesaint wrote:
So with no idea how the moon came to be and it being the only perfectly round moon in the solar system...........I'd have to wonder if it wasn't placed where it is by artificial means.



Well said!



sorry to bust this for you but....

Other round moons in our solar system


Ganymede†
Jupiter II

Titan†
Saturn V

Callisto†
Jupiter IV

Io†
Jupiter I

Europa†
Jupiter II

Triton†
Neptune I

Titania‡
Uranus III

Rhea‡
Saturn V

Charon†
Pluto I

Miranda‡
Uranus V

True, but no other known moon perfectly blocks out the sun during an eclipse

Re: My own personal forum page.

Post by Mhillebregt » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:39 am

Thesaint wrote:
So with no idea how the moon came to be and it being the only perfectly round moon in the solar system...........I'd have to wonder if it wasn't placed where it is by artificial means.



Well said!



sorry to bust this for you but....

Other round moons in our solar system


Ganymede†
Jupiter II

Titan†
Saturn V

Callisto†
Jupiter IV

Io†
Jupiter I

Europa†
Jupiter II

Triton†
Neptune I

Titania‡
Uranus III

Rhea‡
Saturn V

Charon†
Pluto I

Miranda‡
Uranus V

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook