Flying Saucer Over Macau

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Flying Saucer Over Macau

Re: Flying Saucer Over Macau

Post by jetxvii » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:51 am

Well then YOU have a debate with a dude who in the same post says..

This is a UFO...and
This is definitely NOT a UFO.

You have fun with that jet..youll manage im sure.
I simply could no longer care less what he thinks it is..


no no.. I wasn't referring to that.... you know what never mind... I don't want to get into it right now.

Re: Flying Saucer Over Macau

Post by Lowsix » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:29 am

jetxvii wrote:
LowSix wrote:
psiman wrote:That is not a pedestrian bridge by the way, it is vehicular.

psiman wrote:that this is not sh!t but rather a flying saucer.


And you wonder why nobody wants to engage you...



Wow six I do the same thing to you in your posts but you say the same thing he does to me... lol

Circular logic again hey?


Well then YOU have a debate with a dude who in the same post says..

This is a UFO...and
This is definitely NOT a UFO.

You have fun with that jet..youll manage im sure.
I simply could no longer care less what he thinks it is..

Re: Flying Saucer Over Macau

Post by jetxvii » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:27 am

I Like how we aren't supposed to be talking about that Cult that those people started but yet the members of the cult are still in here trying to drop it in the posts. even though it says removed people still know and you know they know so why keep posting about the bullshit site?

Re: Flying Saucer Over Macau

Post by jetxvii » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:21 am

LowSix wrote:
psiman wrote:That is not a pedestrian bridge by the way, it is vehicular.

psiman wrote:that this is not sh!t but rather a flying saucer.


And you wonder why nobody wants to engage you...



Wow six I do the same thing to you in your posts but you say the same thing he does to me... lol

Circular logic again hey?

Re: Flying Saucer Over Macau

Post by Bronzept » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:37 am

psiman wrote:And I am supposed believe that it is not just because you say so? Do you want to tell us why you think so?

No you are not suposed to belive me just because I say so,but in the outher side I also dont have to belive you just because you say so!

we can stay here all night

Can you give me some pictures of that place?

Is there a water tower on it?

You whant to bet 100 euros?

Do you have pay pall?

Re: Flying Saucer Over Macau

Post by Bronzept » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:29 am

just for side note,I can understand german because I speak dutch,I just find it sad some people to think they are smarter just because they speak some strange language,that is sad because I am just a world citizen.

In case you didnt read,this shit is not a UFO! LOL :bang; :bang; :bang;

Re: Flying Saucer Over Macau

Post by Bronzept » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:25 am

Lol is not just the 2 words is the bullcrap that is going on on this site for a few days now :top:

Re: Flying Saucer Over Macau

Post by Bronzept » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:07 am

omg are you really stuuupidoo or just stuupidoo?

I born in lisbon and I am a portuguese stupid people and no i has never in macau,but i have some frinds there,so what?that is not a ufo.
Portugal just have 28 ex colonys and iff I speak portuguese more people in this wold go to understand me than iff you speak yor german,so just speak english or I go to say to you guys to fuck yorself :dancing:

Re: Flying Saucer Over Macau

Post by Bronzept » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:27 am

just for side note in macau they speak portuguese,because we can lol

sin caralho se havia um ovni em macau eu tinha q saber seus palhacos!! :hell:

Re: Flying Saucer Over Macau

Post by Bronzept » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:16 am

in this thread I just spek portuguese from now on ,lol
:nails:
E se voces fala-sem algo q se entende-se seus paneleiros,e q agora esta festa e minha seus trolaros!!

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook