NIBIRU:The Thread

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: NIBIRU:The Thread

Re: NIBIRU:The Thread

Post by Shaggietrip » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:50 am

Re: NIBIRU:The Thread

Post by theegle » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:35 am

Mr.Manunnaki wrote:Im sorry Eagle, but Nibiru is not the moon,you have brought up some valid points about the moon,but it certainly is not is Nibiru dude!! :cheers:



For those that are interested this is a masterpiece compelation of papers by the author Wes Penre..He has built the papers up in ascending levels to introduce the reader bit by bit to the scale of this 'mega conspiracy' so if you feel you are 'in the know' about its earlier contents,then you may wish to move onto the next level..

He goes into great detail on providing info on 'the whole conspiracy'...Which entails almost everything that gets brought up on this forum..At its heart are those who are really in control and have been since time immemorial and then some!!Not forgetting the Multiverse and its Holographic nature,as has been confirmed by recent scientific revelations..

It will connect the dots for those who want to see the bigger picture,not just relating to our current scenario being played out on Earth/Terra and space,but that of 'the afterlife' and the manipulation of that realm..

It really does have it all, from the true origins of these beings and the factions,we may know them as Aryans,Sirians,Annunaki,Reptillians etc..plus imo it really puts into perspective the true nature/format of these so called Reptillians and their depictions over the ages..

He also gives mention to Nibiru/Planet X/Herculobus/Wormwood..apparently known as šhaamé to its inhabitants...Which he takes all views into account and evidence from across the board..His conclusion... that it is undoubtably real!! of which i share the same sentiment,as i have tried to uncover throughout this thread..One thing i disagree with him on is its arrival I.e My estimation is the relatively near future..watch the signs!! and intuit!!

Again this is an awesome compilation of papers written by Him,I would strongly suggest people read the lot,although it may take quite a few days..But well worth it..

http://www.wespenre.com/site-map.htm

Another decent blog page on Nibiru here with more current events taken into account..
http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http:/ ... w-and-why/

Peace guys :cheers: :alien:






Please believe that the moon is Nibiru it you got down there free book to prove what he said is true .... do not buy books to these guys they want to sell their sardines and the gang falls like sparrows. Please open your eyes guys, please please please ......


Image

:hiho:Don_Wilson_SpaceshipMoon.pdf :hiho:



:look: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bw3wlgS ... edit?pli=1 :look:

Re: NIBIRU:The Thread

Post by theegle » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:26 am

Re: NIBIRU:The Thread

Post by Mr.Manunnaki » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:22 am

Im sorry Eagle, but Nibiru is not the moon,you have brought up some valid points about the moon,but it certainly is not is Nibiru dude!! :cheers:



For those that are interested this is a masterpiece compelation of papers by the author Wes Penre..He has built the papers up in ascending levels to introduce the reader bit by bit to the scale of this 'mega conspiracy' so if you feel you are 'in the know' about its earlier contents,then you may wish to move onto the next level..

He goes into great detail on providing info on 'the whole conspiracy'...Which entails almost everything that gets brought up on this forum..At its heart are those who are really in control and have been since time immemorial and then some!!Not forgetting the Multiverse and its Holographic nature,as has been confirmed by recent scientific revelations..

It will connect the dots for those who want to see the bigger picture,not just relating to our current scenario being played out on Earth/Terra and space,but that of 'the afterlife' and the manipulation of that realm..

It really does have it all, from the true origins of these beings and the factions,we may know them as Aryans,Sirians,Annunaki,Reptillians etc..plus imo it really puts into perspective the true nature/format of these so called Reptillians and their depictions over the ages..

He also gives mention to Nibiru/Planet X/Herculobus/Wormwood..apparently known as šhaamé to its inhabitants...Which he takes all views into account and evidence from across the board..His conclusion... that it is undoubtably real!! of which i share the same sentiment,as i have tried to uncover throughout this thread..One thing i disagree with him on is its arrival I.e My estimation is the relatively near future..watch the signs!! and intuit!!

Again this is an awesome compilation of papers written by Him,I would strongly suggest people read the lot,although it may take quite a few days..But well worth it..

http://www.wespenre.com/site-map.htm

Another decent blog page on Nibiru here with more current events taken into account..
http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http:/ ... w-and-why/

Peace guys :cheers: :alien:

Re: NIBIRU:The Thread

Post by theegle » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:10 am

theegle wrote:
Mr.Manunnaki wrote:For those that are interested this is a masterpiece compelation of papers by the author Wes Penre..He has built the papers up in ascending levels to introduce the reader bit by bit to the scale of this 'mega conspiracy' so if you feel you are 'in the know' about its earlier contents,then you may wish to move onto the next level..

He goes into great detail on providing info on 'the whole conspiracy'...Which entails almost everything that gets brought up on this forum..At its heart are those who are really in control and have been since time immemorial and then some!!Not forgetting the Multiverse and its Holographic nature,as has been confirmed by recent scientific revelations..

It will connect the dots for those who want to see the bigger picture,not just relating to our current scenario being played out on Earth/Terra and space,but that of 'the afterlife' and the manipulation of that realm..

It really does have it all, from the true origins of these beings and the factions,we may know them as Aryans,Sirians,Annunaki,Reptillians etc..plus imo it really puts into perspective the true nature/format of these so called Reptillians and their depictions over the ages..

He also gives mention to Nibiru..Which he takes all views into account and evidence from across the board..His conclusion... that it is undoubtably real!! of which i share the same sentiment,as i have tried to uncover throughout this thread..One thing i disagree with him on is its arrival I.e My estimation is the relatively near future..watch the signs!! and intuit!!

Again this is an awesome compilation of papers written by Him,I would strongly suggest people read the lot,although it may take quite a few days..But well worth it..

http://www.wespenre.com/site-map.htm

Another decent blog page on Nibiru here with more current events taken into account..
http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http:/ ... w-and-why/

Peace guys :cheers: :alien:




Another guy who invents scenes to sell books .... open your eyes ... Nibiru is the moon and is loaded with aliens. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:






Our Hollow Spaceship Moon

The more you study the moon, the more you will become aware that it is an orb of mystery – a great luminous cyclops that swings around the earth as though it were keeping a celestial eye on human affairs.
- Frank Edwards, science writer

The moon is the Rosetta Stone of the planets.
- Robert Jastrow, first chairman, NASA Lunar Exploration Committee

No, the moon ain't romantic, it's intimidating as hell.
- Tom Waits

I planned on loving the moon all of my life, and then I found out it was hollowed out and brought here by aliens.

I no longer love the moon, but I am certainly many times more fascinated by it than when I thought it was simply a dead rock whipping through space alongside cousin Earth.

Isaac Asimov wrote over 500 books in the science fiction and science genres. He wrote science books that explained, to regular people like you and me, chemistry, astronomy, physics, pulsars, quasars, Jupiter, Venus, the sun, the earth, the moon, and the possibility of extraterrestrial life.

Asimov wrote in 1963:

"What in blazes is our moon doing way out there? It's too far out to be a true satellite of Earth . . . It's too big to have been captured by the earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the moon then having taken up a nearly circular orbit about the earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible. . . . But, then, if the moon is neither a true satellite of the earth nor a captured one, what is it?" – Isaac Asimov, Asimov on Astronomy," Doubleday, 1974; Mercury Press 1963; also quoted in Don Wilson's book, Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon (1975).

The Astonishing (Undisputed) Data

1) Moon rocks brought back to earth have been dated at approximately 5.3 billion years old, and the dust they were resting on has been dated at approximately 6.3 billion years old.

This means that the moon cannot have come from (broken off from) the earth, which is only 4.54 billion years old.

2) On November 20, 1969, the Apollo 12 crew jettisoned their lunar module ascent stage causing it to crash onto the moon. The impact (about 40 miles from the Apollo 12 landing site) created an artificial moonquake with startling characteristics: the moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour. This phenomenon was repeated with Apollo 13, which allowed its third stage to impact the moon, with even more startling results. Seismic instruments recorded that the reverberations lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and traveled to a depth of twenty-five miles.

This means that the moon has an unusually light, or possibly no, core.

3) The moon's mean density is 3.34 gm/cm3 (3.34 times the density of an equal volume of water) whereas the Earth's mean density is 5.5 gm/cm3.

What does this mean? In 1962, NASA scientist Dr. Gordon MacDonald stated, "If the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere."

4) Earth's moon is the only moon in the solar system that has an almost perfectly circular (though still technically elliptical) orbit.

A nearly circular orbit indicates that the moon was probably not captured naturally by the earth, because the orbit of a captured satellite is always substantially elliptical, for a reason that makes itself apparent with thought.

5) Earth's moon is the only moon in the solar system that has a stationary (non-spinning) orbit. The same side of the moon always faces the earth.

6) Earth's moon's center of mass is about 6,000 feet closer to the earth than its geometric center, which should cause wobbling.

We may ask: What force or intelligence placed the moon in orbit with its unique nearly circular orbit, lack of spin, and lack of wobble?

"As outrageous as the Moon-Is-a-Spaceship[-Brought-Here-By-Aliens] Theory is, [it] is the only theory that is supported by all of the data, and there are no data that contradict this theory."
- "Strange Moon Facts," Ronald Regehr

An important book on the subject of the moon's arrival in orbit around Earth is Cosmological Ice Ages, by Henry Kroll. Here is Henry's video summarizing his book's findings.







More strange facts about the moon can be found here and here.

Extraterrestrial Archaeology, by David Hatcher Childress.

The most important film about the moon, "Moon Rising," by Jose Escamilla.

Our Moon Was Preceded by a Smaller Moon

At the time Tiahuanaco (in present-day Bolivia) flourished, approximately 12,000 years (or more) into the past, our moon was not yet in orbit around earth.

Symbols on a wall in the Courtyard of Kalasasaya, near the city of Tiahuanaco, assert that the moon came into orbit around the earth between 11,500 and 13,000 years ago.

The Tiahuanaco Calendar Gate (also known as the Tiahuanaco Sun Gate), was decoded in the 1940s and early 1950s by P. Allan and H.S. Bellamy. Their book, "The Calendar of Tiajuanaco," was published by Faber and Faber in 1956.

The Calendar Gate tells the story of our previous (smaller) moon.

"At the time Tiahuanaco flourished the present moon was not yet the companion of our earth but was still an independent exterior planet. There was another satellite moving around our earth then, rather close – 5.9 terrestrial radii, center to center; our present moon being at 60 radii. Because of its closeness it [the previous moon] moved around the earth more quickly than our planet rotated. Therefore it rose in the west and set in the east (like Mars' satellite Phobos), and so caused a great number of solar eclipses, 37 in one "twelfth," or 447 in one "solar year." . . . These groupings (37, 447) are shown in the sculpture, with many corroborating cross-references. Different symbols show when these solar eclipses, which were of some duration, occurred: at sunrise, at noon, at sunset.


"[The calendar] also gives the beginning of the year, the days of the equinoxes and solstices, the incidence of the two intercalary days, information on the obliquity of the ecliptic (then about 16.5 degrees; now 23.5) and on Tiahuanaco's latitude (then about 10 degrees; now 16.27), and many other astronomical and geographical references from which interesting and important data may be calculated or inferred by us."
- "Tiahuanaco"

The Zulu Legend about the Moon

The following two paragraphs are adapted from Justin Mazza's article, "The Moon Is a Death Star":

The Zulu people believe the moon to be hollow. According to Zulu legend, the moon was brought here hundreds of generations ago by two brothers, Wowane and Mpanku. They are known as the water brothers because they had scaly skin like a fish. (This story is similar to the Mesopotamia and Sumerian accounts about the two brothers Enlil and Enki....ANUNNAKI) Zulu legend tells of Wowane and Mpanku stealing the moon in the form of an egg from the "Great Fire Dragon" and emptying out the yolk until it was hollow. They then "rolled" the moon across the sky to the earth and caused cataclysmic events on this planet (the end of the Golden Age).

Zulu legend says that the earth was very different before the moon arrived. There were no seasons and the planet was permanently surrounded by a canopy of water vapor. People did not feel the fierce glare of the sun that we do now and they could only view it through a watery mist. The earth was a beautiful place, a gentle place, lush and green with a gentle drizzle and mist, and the sun's fury was not there. (This corroborates the geological and paleontological evidence that the Sahara desert was once green.) The water canopy fell to the earth as a deluge of rain when the moon was put into place in the earth's orbit, correlating with the Biblical rain of 40 days and 40 nights.

What Does This Mean?

I'm not sure.


http://waitingforthehollowmoon.blogspot.pt/


FROM THE EMINENT SOVIET JOURNAL: 'SPUTNIK'

IS THE MOON THE CREATION OF INTELLIGENCE?

by Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, scientists



Although people long ago began to wonder whether the "canals" on Mars were the creation of cosmic engineers, for some odd reason it has not occurred to look with the same eyes upon the peculiarities of the lunar landscape much closer at hand. And all the arguments about the possibilities of intelligent life existing on other celestial bodies have been confined to the idea that other civilisations must necessarily live on the surface of a planet, and that the interior as a habitat is out of the question.

Abandoning the traditional paths of "common sense", we have plunged into what may at first sight seem to be unbridled and irresponsible fantasy. But the more minutely we go into all the information gathered by man about the Moon, the more we are convinced that there is not a single fact to rule out our supposition. Not only that, but many things so far considered to be lunar enigmas are explainable in the light of this new hypothesis.

AN ARTIFICIAL SPUTNIK OF THE EARTH?

The origin of the Moon is one of the most complicated problems of cosmogony. So far there have been basically three hypotheses under discussion.

HYPOTHESIS I. The Moon was once a part of the Earth and broke away from it.

This has now been refuted by the evidence.

HYPOTHESIS II. The Moon was formed independently from the same cloud of dust and gas as the Earth, and immediately became the Earth's natural satellite.

But then why is there such a big difference between the specific gravity of the Moon (3.33 grammes per cubic centimetre) and that of the Earth (5.5 gr.)? Furthermore, according to the latest information (analysis of samples brought back by the U.S. Apollo astronauts) lunar rock is not of the same composition as the Earth's.

HYPOTHESIS III. The Moon came into being separately, and, moreover, far from the Earth (perhaps even outside the Solar system).

This would mean that the moon would not have to be fashioned from the same "clay" as our own planet. Sailing through the Universe, the Moon came into Earth's proximity, and by a complex interplay of forces of gravity was brought within a geocentric orbit, very close to circular. But a catch of this kind is virtually impossible.

In fact, scientists studying the origin of the Universe today have no acceptable theory to explain how the Earth-Moon system came into being.

OUR HYPOTHESIS: The Moon is an artificial Earth satellite put into orbit around the Earth by some intelligent beings unknown to ourselves.

We refuse to engage in speculation about who exactly staged this unique experiment, which only a highly developed civilisation was capable of.

A NOAH'S ARK?

If you are going to launch an artificial sputnik, then it is advisable to make it hollow. At the same time it would be naive to imagine that anyone capable of such a tremendous space project would be satisfied simply with some kind of giant empty trunk hurled into a near-Earth trajectory.

It is more likely that what we have here is a very ancient spaceship, the interior of which was filled with fuel for the engines, materials and appliances for repair work, navigation, instruments, observation equipment and all manner of machinery... in other words, everything necessary to enable this "caravelle of the Universe" to serve as a kind of Noah's Ark of intelligence, perhaps even as the home of a whole civilisation envisaging a prolonged (thousands of millions of years) existence and long wanderings through space (thousands of millions of miles).

Naturally, the hull of such a spaceship must be super-tough in order to stand up to the blows of meteorites and sharp fluctuations between extreme heat and extreme cold. Probably the shell is a double-layered affair--the basis a dense armouring of about 20 miles in thickness, and outside it some kind of more loosely packed covering (a thinner layer--averaging about three miles). In certain areas--where the lunar "seas" and "craters" are, the upper layer is quite thin, in some cases, non-existent.

Since the Moon's diameter is 2,162 miles, then looked at from our point of view it is a thin-walled sphere. And, understandably, not an empty one. There could be all kinds of materials and equipment on its inner surface. But the greatest proportion of the lunar mass is concentrated in the central part of the sphere, in its core, which has a diameter of 2,062 miles.

Thus the distance between the kernel and the shell of this nut is in the region of 30 miles. This space was doubtless filled with gases required for breathing, and for technological and other purposes.

With such an internal structure the Moon could have an average specific gravity if 3.3 grammes per cubic centimetre, which differs considerably from that of Earth (5.5 grammes per cubic centimetre).

A BATTLESHIP THEY COULDN'T TORPEDO?

The most numerous and interesting of the formations on the lunar surface are the craters. In diameter they vary considerably. Some are less that a yard across, while others are more than 120 miles (the biggest has a diameter of 148 miles). How does the Moon come to be so pockmarked?

There are two hypothesis--volcanic and meteoric. Most scientists vote for the latter.

Kirill Stanyukovich, a Soviet physicist, has written a whole series of works since 1937 in which he expounds the idea that the craters are the result of bombardment of the Moon for millions of years. And he really means bombardment, for even the smallest celestial body, when it is involved in one of those fastest head-on collisions so common in the cosmos behaves itself like a warhead charged with dynamite, or even an atomic warhead at times. Instant combustion takes place on impact, turning it into a dense cloud of incandescent gas, into plasma, and there is a very definite explosion.

According to Professor Stanykovich, a "missile" of a sizable character (say 6 miles in diameter) must, on collision with the Moon, penetrate to a depth equal to 4 or 5 times its own diameter (24-30 miles).

The surprising thing is that however big the meteorites may have been which have fallen on the Moon (some have been more than 60 miles in diameter), and however fast they must have been travelling (in some cases the combined speed was as much as 38 miles per second), the craters they have left behind are for some odd reason all about the same depth, 1.2-2 miles, although they vary tremendously in diameter.

Take that 148-mile diameter crater. In area it outdoes Hiroshima hundreds of times over. What a powerful explosion it must have been to send millions of tons of lunar rock fountaining over tens of miles! On the face of it, one would expect to find a very deep crater here, but nothing of the sort: there is three miles at the most between top and bottom levels, and one third of that is accounted for by the wall of rock thrown up around the crater like a toothed crown.

For such a big hole, it is too shallow. Furthermore, the bottom of the crater is convex, following the curve of the lunar surface. If you were to stand in the middle of the crater you would not even be able to see the soaring edge-- it would be beyond the horizon. A hollow that is more like a hill is a rather strange affair, perhaps.

Not really, if one assumes that when the meteorite strikes the outer covering of the moon, this plays the role of a buffer and the foreign body finds itself up against an impenetrable spherical barrier. Only slightly denting the 20-mile layer of armour plating, the explosion flings bits of its "coating" far and wide.

Bearing in mind that the Moon's defence coating is, according to our calculations, 2.5 miles thick, one sees that this is approximately the maximum depth of the craters.

A SPACESHIP COME TO GRIEF?

Now let us consider the chemical peculiarities of the lunar rock. Upon analysis, American scientists have found chromium, titanium and zirconium in it. These are all metals with refractory, mechanically strong and anti-corrosive properties. A combination of them all would have envitable resistance to heat and the ability to stand up to means of aggression, and could be used on Earth for linings for electrical furnaces.

If a material had to be devised to protect a giant artificial satellite from the unfavourable effects of temperature, from cosmic radiation and meteorite bombardment, the experts would probably have hit on precisely these metals. In that case it is not clear why lunar rock is such an extraordinarily poor heat conductor--a factor which so amazed the astronauts? Wasn't that what the designers of the super-sputnik of the Earth were after?

From the engineers point of view, this spaceship of ages long past which we call the Moon is superbly constructed. There may be a good reason for its extreme longevity. It is even possible that it predates our own planet. At any rate, some pieces of lunar rock have proved older than the oldest on Earth, although it is true, this applies to the age of the materials and not of the structure for which they were used. And from the number of craters on its surface, the Moon itself is no chicken.

It is, of course, difficult to say when it began to shine in the sky above the Earth, but on the basis of some preliminary estimates one might hazard a guess that it was around two thousand million years ago.

We do not, of course, imagine that the moon is still inhabited, and probably many of its automatic devices have stopped working, too. The stabilisers have ceased functioning and the poles have shifted. Even though the moon keeps that same side turned towards us, for some time it has been unsteady on its own axis, on occasion showing us part of its reverse side which were once invisible to observers on the Earth--for example, the Selenites themselves if they made expeditions here.

Time has taken its toll. Both body and rigging have disintegrated to some extent; some seams on the inner shell evidently diverged. We assume that the long (up to 940 miles) chains of small craters formerly ascribed to volcanic activity were brought about by eruptions of gas through cracks appearing in the armour plating as a result of accidents.

No doubt one of the most splendid features of the lunarscape--a straight "wall" nearly 500 yards high and over 60 miles long--formed as a result of one of the armour plates bending under the impact of celestial torpedoes and raising one of its straight, even edges.

The Moon's population presumeably took the necessary steps to remedy the effects of meteorite bombardment, for example, patching up rents in the outer shield covering the inner shell. For such purposes a substance from the lunar core was probably used, a kind a cement being made from it. After processing this would be piped to the surface sites where it was required.

Not long ago astronomers discovered variations in the gravitational fields near the large "seas". We believe the reason to be this: the Moon's dry seas are in fact areas from which the protective coating was torn from the armour cladding. To make good the damage to these vast tracts, the installation producing the repair substance would have had to be brought immediately beneath the site so that it could flood the area with is "cement". The resulting flat stretches are what look like seas to the terrestrial observer.

The stocks of materials and machinery for doing this are no doubt still where they were, and are sufficiently massive to give rise to these gravitational anomalies.

What is the Moon today? Is it a colossal necropolis, a "city of the dead," where some form of life became extinct? Is it a kind cosmic Flying Dutchman? A craft abandoned by its crew and controlled automatically? We do not know and we shall not try to guess.

WAITING FOR THE EVIDENCE

We have put forward in this article only a few of the reasons--unfortunately the evidence is so far only circumstantial--for our hypothesis, which at first glance may appear to be crazy.

A similar "crazy" idea was put forward in 1959 by Professor Iosif Shklovsky, an eminent scientist, in relation to the "moons" circling around Mars. After carefully weighing up the evidence he concludes that they are both hollow and therefore artificial satellites.

We feel that the questions we have raised in connection with our Moon provide sufficient food for serious thought on the matter; the result may be the illumination of our many lunar riddles.

Now, of course, we have to wait for direct evidence to support our idea. Or refute it.

Probably there will not be long to wait.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Re: NIBIRU:The Thread

Post by theegle » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:03 am

Mr.Manunnaki wrote:For those that are interested this is a masterpiece compelation of papers by the author Wes Penre..He has built the papers up in ascending levels to introduce the reader bit by bit to the scale of this 'mega conspiracy' so if you feel you are 'in the know' about its earlier contents,then you may wish to move onto the next level..

He goes into great detail on providing info on 'the whole conspiracy'...Which entails almost everything that gets brought up on this forum..At its heart are those who are really in control and have been since time immemorial and then some!!Not forgetting the Multiverse and its Holographic nature,as has been confirmed by recent scientific revelations..

It will connect the dots for those who want to see the bigger picture,not just relating to our current scenario being played out on Earth/Terra and space,but that of 'the afterlife' and the manipulation of that realm..

It really does have it all, from the true origins of these beings and the factions,we may know them as Aryans,Sirians,Annunaki,Reptillians etc..plus imo it really puts into perspective the true nature/format of these so called Reptillians and their depictions over the ages..

He also gives mention to Nibiru..Which he takes all views into account and evidence from across the board..His conclusion... that it is undoubtably real!! of which i share the same sentiment,as i have tried to uncover throughout this thread..One thing i disagree with him on is its arrival I.e My estimation is the relatively near future..watch the signs!! and intuit!!

Again this is an awesome compilation of papers written by Him,I would strongly suggest people read the lot,although it may take quite a few days..But well worth it..

http://www.wespenre.com/site-map.htm

Another decent blog page on Nibiru here with more current events taken into account..
http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http:/ ... w-and-why/

Peace guys :cheers: :alien:




Another guy who invents scenes to sell books .... open your eyes ... Nibiru is the moon and is loaded with aliens. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Re: NIBIRU:The Thread

Post by Mr.Manunnaki » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:52 am

For those that are interested this is a masterpiece compelation of papers by the author Wes Penre..He has built the papers up in ascending levels to introduce the reader bit by bit to the scale of this 'mega conspiracy' so if you feel you are 'in the know' about its earlier contents,then you may wish to move onto the next level..

He goes into great detail on providing info on 'the whole conspiracy'...Which entails almost everything that gets brought up on this forum..At its heart are those who are really in control and have been since time immemorial and then some!!Not forgetting the Multiverse and its Holographic nature,as has been confirmed by recent scientific revelations..

It will connect the dots for those who want to see the bigger picture,not just relating to our current scenario being played out on Earth/Terra and space,but that of 'the afterlife' and the manipulation of that realm..

It really does have it all, from the true origins of these beings and the factions,we may know them as Aryans,Sirians,Annunaki,Reptillians etc..plus imo it really puts into perspective the true nature/format of these so called Reptillians and their depictions over the ages..

He also gives mention to Nibiru/Planet X/Herculobus/Wormwood..apparently known as šhaamé to its inhabitants...Which he takes all views into account and evidence from across the board..His conclusion... that it is undoubtably real!! of which i share the same sentiment,as i have tried to uncover throughout this thread..One thing i disagree with him on is its arrival I.e My estimation is the relatively near future..watch the signs!! and intuit!!

Again this is an awesome compilation of papers written by Him,I would strongly suggest people read the lot,although it may take quite a few days..But well worth it..

http://www.wespenre.com/site-map.htm

Another decent blog page on Nibiru here with more current events taken into account..
http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http:/ ... w-and-why/

Peace guys :cheers: :alien:

Re: NIBIRU:The Thread

Post by Rich316 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:19 pm

theegle wrote:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_19.htm

http://www.whobuiltthemoon.com/


The writer is right in saying that the Moon does not belong there orbiting the Earth, but it was not the human being who put it there is a spaceship of the Anunnaki.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8k9AnPqPYE

The Moon is that Nibiru is a spaceship of the Anunnaki ... they live there.


Oh comeon dude.. nobody knows what it is.. All we know is it's the moon.. Something very strange with it though...

Re: NIBIRU:The Thread

Post by theegle » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:14 am

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_19.htm

http://www.whobuiltthemoon.com/


The writer is right in saying that the Moon does not belong there orbiting the Earth, but it was not the human being who put it there is a spaceship of the Anunnaki.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8k9AnPqPYE

The Moon is that Nibiru is a spaceship of the Anunnaki ... they live there.

Re: NIBIRU:The Thread

Post by Mr.Manunnaki » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Nice one Goku,yes i have read about the blood line story,a lot of people liken it to the movie Dune,which is probably a watered down version of events..i am not disregarding your statement but the planet Nibiru is certainly just that,a planet..As has been recorded by many ancient civilisations,with names ranging from Herculobus,Wormwood,Destroyer etc..

I see you have made a guest appearence again Richard,thanks for your useless imput as always!!
If there was anything to the Mayan 'prophecy' it had nothing to do with Nibiru or the 'end of the world' It seems that their calender just ended,signalling a new beginning,or spiritual awakening..and im sure you would be the last to know about/experience that Richard...and do you really think tptb would give the world an advanced date to prepare...of coarse not,anyone who bought that needs a rain check..

All you have contributed is ignorance,abuse,hippocracy,ridicule, amongst other bad offerings..I come across a thread from 2010 about the 'comet planet' which you were insulting other DTV members basically..have you not got anything better to do with your life,than be a troll/paid shill,attempting to prevent people who seek the truth and want answers from trying to get them..I've also seen your racist comments as well...you are a despicable!!and i know others on this site have wised up and commented the same...i could see your game from the first sentence i initially read of yours...thats all you'll be hearing from me Richard...go and do some soul searching,i hope you find peace..




Soo back to Nibiru...well guys like it or not, there is a wealth of evidence, indicating that it is indeed real...
From historic depictions,oral traditions/prophecies from every continent(Hopi,Zulu,Dogon and many others) geographic/geologic evidence in cyclical periods in keeping with its orbital projection(combine Velikovsky and Sitchin) anomalies like lake Titikaka are a great example,ice core data,

Then coming into modern times we have the current 'out of control weather' which has no proper explanation,breaking records constantly...We have the transit of Venus,which can normally be predicted to the second...in 2012 it was 7 minutes delayed and well off coarse,unprecedented!

The sun rising 2 days early in Greenland after their winter darkness,which was pathetically explained away by scientists..The moving of the magnetic poles,in which many airports had to re paint their runways in adjustment..Then moving on to space,we have the orbital irregulrites of planets,also retrograde motions of Venus and other Moons and not forgetting the atmospheric changes to all the planets..

There has also been acceptance that there is a giant body, which mainly resides in the outer reaches of our solar system,throwing comets and so on,in our direction..We also have astronamer deaths as well as that of many prominent people in the conspiracy/UFO circles,there are many dubious infrared cameras in the southern hemisphere and worldwide,even the Vatican has one...

NOW we come to our old foes NASA,who are there basically to serve the purpose of hiding the true nature of space from us continiuing the facade...examples of this are some,maybe all the moon landings..Monoliths and structures on Mars,many moons and asteroids(check willeases thread on Eros) and now ISON which did not just disappear!and its debris tail which is an issue..not forgetting the missing footage of perihelion,the anomaly which was removed,some even say this is Nibiru..
Just check into their links with Freemasonary!!...the shuttle names explain a lot with regards to what they really know and serve..

A perfectly acceptable question to ask is why are they(well the Western governments)trying to supress this knowledge and pictures/videos from getting out,if there is nothing in it, when there is such a minority that may believe in its existence?You have payed trolls to discredit it,amongst other techniques,on sites like this and others?

I mean judging by the imput from this forum in this thread,it would appear that people are afraid of losing face with their piers,by commenting or contributing on it,the viewing numbers state that there is interest in the topic..its mad! They even have the so called 'conspiracy movement' turning on one another, such is the stigmatism and it all comes back to 2012 which again, never had anything to do with Nibiru..
Apart from Temps, Goku and Flectarn, the only imput has been stupid comments with regards to Nibiru in this thread...

Although we have tried to use our terrestrial 3d scientific analysis in this thread,i would encourage people to read this link to maybe gain an insight into the other realms of space which are at hand..Here is a breif quote...

" This self-proclaimed illuminati Insider appeared on the "Above Top Secret" forum in October 2008, giving away information about the Illuminati Agenda and their goals. The reason for this, he says, is because time is right for us to know some of what is going on behind the scenes. And when he explains WHY he needs to reveal it now, it's very convincing. In this article I will post the dialogue between the "Above Top Secret Forum" members and "Hidden Hand" in its entirety."

Worth a read,very long but encapsulating.. http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html


So guys,all the info is in this thread if you want to read it,i just summerised some points in this post, i know i have missed out a significant amount of info,but its all in the thread,apart from all Temps' videos etc.. :headscratch: i think he may have left?shame that,he put a lot of effort into his threads and i for one have learned a lot about the Anunnaki, our true history and their role in our current civilisation thanks to him..so good on you T...im sure you will be missed mate:flop:

So what with the impending uncertainty in many areas on this planet,whether it be financial collapse etc i would urge people to perpare i.e supplies of all kinds and mentally, physically and spiritually and get out of the cities in a sensible geographic location,there is nothing to fear if you trust in yourself/heart and a higher force...plus taking care of your fellow man...so as it goes i think this is my final post..i have put it out there enough, so my work is acheived i think...thankyou to all the fantastic people of DTV for having me and sharing their great minds and opinions...it has been a pleasure..I hope you have a great christmas(or should i say pagan celebration of the Sun) :banana: :dancing: :banana: :sunny: :cheers:

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook