My Big TOE -The Nature of Conciousness Dr.T.Campbell

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: My Big TOE -The Nature of Conciousness Dr.T.Campbell

Re: My Big TOE -The Nature of Conciousness Dr.T.Campbell

Post by Tylerdurden » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:31 pm

raphael wrote:
mikeizon wrote:raph ted talks wont like it if you find out the secrets ....... there nutcases hell bent on depopulation....... im sure you are aware of this .... i dont mean to b a troll just thats the way it is


just the way it is?
does the troll have a source?
:flop:

who is NOT hell bent on depopulation though?
a LOWER ENTROPY future suggests the same thing...
the universe seeks LOWER ENTROPY
:peep:

no hiding from the facts that the our entire solar system is headed in that direction...
Ted would just reflect that...
no conspiracy

namaste


I dont think lower entropy suggests lower population, and certainly not killing to achieve it, fear and hate are destructive and thus not productive for the big conciousness. fear and hate are also associated with blockages and act negatively on the human organism. Love on the other hand brings unity, creativity (like being in the flow) and with that lower entropy on a micro and macro scale. Man made depopulation (through intent) and low entropy are opposites in that sense.Inanimate objects seek higher entropy (decompose once they have been constructed, sentient entities/souls seek lower entropy through their experiences). If the universe was seeking higher entropy then everything would be heading towards falling apart into chaos but we know it is the other way round. :cheers:

Re: My Big TOE -The Nature of Conciousness Dr.T.Campbell

Post by Mikeizon » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 am

wow if you can justify killing anyone for "the benefit of anyone else" thats just insane and bill gates himself talks at one of the ted talks meetings just look for it.... listen man this is not some troll trolling im just pointing out that "ted" does not want truth.... they want money

Re: My Big TOE -The Nature of Conciousness Dr.T.Campbell

Post by Raphael » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:32 am

mikeizon wrote:raph ted talks wont like it if you find out the secrets ....... there nutcases hell bent on depopulation....... im sure you are aware of this .... i dont mean to b a troll just thats the way it is


just the way it is?
does the troll have a source?
:flop:

who is NOT hell bent on depopulation though?
a LOWER ENTROPY future suggests the same thing...
the universe seeks LOWER ENTROPY
:peep:

no hiding from the facts that the our entire solar system is headed in that direction...
Ted would just reflect that...
no conspiracy

namaste

Re: My Big TOE -The Nature of Conciousness Dr.T.Campbell

Post by Mikeizon » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:06 am

raph ted talks wont like it if you find out the secrets ....... there nutcases hell bent on depopulation....... im sure you are aware of this .... i dont mean to b a troll just thats the way it is

Re: My Big TOE -The Nature of Conciousness Dr.T.Campbell

Post by Raphael » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:57 am

tylerdurden wrote:
raphael wrote:
tylerdurden wrote: I dont agree on his UFO theory but he says himself he hasnt really looked into it in any depth, which is why i think he shouldnt have touched on it. In any case the forum will give you more feed back than I will ever be able to give you and help you on your journey for sure.

Peace my friend.


what is his UFO theory?
briefly?

namaste


he comments on unidentified flyinig objects just being glimpses into other dimensions, but there is too much evidence of physical presence for that to be true. I think its highly possible that they are interdimensional though.


oh I saw that part of the video
where he does not get excited about the 'UFO'....

one of the reasons I like his work....
meshed with Richard Tarnas... :flop:

shall we try to stay grounded and illuminated too?

namaste

Re: My Big TOE -The Nature of Conciousness Dr.T.Campbell

Post by Tylerdurden » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:15 pm

raphael wrote:
tylerdurden wrote: I dont agree on his UFO theory but he says himself he hasnt really looked into it in any depth, which is why i think he shouldnt have touched on it. In any case the forum will give you more feed back than I will ever be able to give you and help you on your journey for sure.

Peace my friend.


what is his UFO theory?
briefly?

namaste


he comments on unidentified flyinig objects just being glimpses into other dimensions, but there is too much evidence of physical presence for that to be true. I think its highly possible that they are interdimensional though.

Re: My Big TOE -The Nature of Conciousness Dr.T.Campbell

Post by Raphael » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:52 pm

tylerdurden wrote: I dont agree on his UFO theory but he says himself he hasnt really looked into it in any depth, which is why i think he shouldnt have touched on it. In any case the forum will give you more feed back than I will ever be able to give you and help you on your journey for sure.

Peace my friend.


what is his UFO theory?
briefly?

namaste

Re: My Big TOE -The Nature of Conciousness Dr.T.Campbell

Post by Tylerdurden » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 pm

raphael wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

Congrats to all who made it through :cheers: .

He makes a point that this is his big TOE, in that respect, you can take it, take it and expand on it, or just leave it. Whatever you decide I think its a worthwhile view


thanks for that
great video series
I watched all 18 episodes yesterday

and I took notes....
and like Thomas Campbell suggests we do...I recorded more evidence of my journey

highly recommend the series
just a few things I disagree with...

truth is truth is truth
and this fella delivered a nice chunk of it.


And of course because I have been activated, MY BIG TOE and his BIG TOE theory seem to fit nicely.

ENTROPY is a central theme in all potential TOEs.

Something he did not mention (I was surprised) is that ENTROPY and the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics establishes what is known as 'TIME's Arrow'.

Anyway watch the videos, try to GET what he is talking about when drawing a correspondence between LOVE and LOW ENTROPY.

This is VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT association that he makes and he does discuss it often.

NOW how does his BIG TOE fit my BIG TOE?
:think:

And I call it a BIG TOE because it can be applied to both the microcosm and the macrocosm.
A BIG TOE model that can be applied to both realms...the main set and the subset...

ImageImage

On the left is what I propose is a probability path forming a probability cloud, that an electron takes while jumping energy levels.
It can also be used as a MODEL for something BIG...like the 'path' of our SUN re: Precession of the Equinox.

The 4 AGES Model I have 'recovered' illustrates this quest for the LOW ENTROPY state perfectly.
worth reBLEATing
The 4 AGES Model I have 'recovered' illustrates this LOW ENTROPY state perfectly.

We also encounter the same LOW ENTROPY state when discussing the electron model.
LOW ENTROPY in the MODEL above would be represented by the CENTER or the CORE.
In an atom as the electron approaches the core and drops energy levels, it releases PHOTONs, reducing its ENTROPY.
In effect in the 4 AGES Model above ENTROPY is LOWER closer to the core, and gets HIGHER as you move out, and away from the core/center.

So what kind of predictions does my 4 AGES PRECESSION MODEL make exactly?
IT predicts EXACTLY what Thomas Campbell is suggesting.


i.e. Using the 4 AGES Model above locate the Age of Pisces #12.
now find the AGE of Aquarius #11...note they are on different energy levels.
NOTE that the 4 AGES Model predicts a LOWER ENTROPY energy level as it moves DOWN one level.

:flop:
NOTE that the 4 AGES Model predicts this LOWER ENTROPY will continue to an even LOWER level in the AGE of Capricorn #10.
:flop:
NOTE also that the 4 AGES Model predicts that ENTROPY got HIGHER as we moved from the AGE of ARIES #1 to the AGE of PISCES #12, these past 2000 years.
:flop:

Thomas Campbell has been added to my list of folks who I will send an invitation for an opportunity to share in a $100,000.00 prize that Ted Tv offers annually.
:flop:

namaste


Will take a closer look at your theory later my head is still pounding from work. I think you will also find this as a good place to discuss your theory with others,

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/

Thomas Campbell is often personnaly present to exchange dialogues which i find amazing. I have to recommend you also read the My Big Toe Trilogy because he goes into much greater detail because the videos only cover a small percentage of his theory and how he got there.It costs only 25€ for 820 pages (3 books in 1) which will captivate you for sure.
The price shows he is not just looking to make money and the content is fascinating. I dont agree on his UFO theory but he says himself he hasnt really looked into it in any depth, which is why i think he shouldnt have touched on it. In any case the forum will give you more feed back than I will ever be able to give you and help you on your journey for sure.

Peace my friend.

Re: My Big TOE -The Nature of Conciousness Dr.T.Campbell

Post by Raphael » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:55 pm

tylerdurden wrote:

Congrats to all who made it through :cheers: .

He makes a point that this is his big TOE, in that respect, you can take it, take it and expand on it, or just leave it. Whatever you decide I think its a worthwhile view


thanks for that
great video series
I watched all 18 episodes yesterday

and I took notes....
and like Thomas Campbell suggests we do...I recorded more evidence of my journey

highly recommend the series
just a few things I disagree with...

truth is truth is truth
and this fella delivered a nice chunk of it.


And of course because I have been activated, MY BIG TOE and his BIG TOE theory seem to fit nicely.

ENTROPY is a central theme in all potential TOEs.

Something he did not mention (I was surprised) is that ENTROPY and the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics establishes what is known as 'TIME's Arrow'.

Anyway watch the videos, try to GET what he is talking about when drawing a correspondence between LOVE and LOW ENTROPY.

This is VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT association that he makes and he does discuss it often.

NOW how does his BIG TOE fit my BIG TOE?
:think:

And I call it a BIG TOE because it can be applied to both the microcosm and the macrocosm.
A BIG TOE model that can be applied to both realms...the main set and the subset...

ImageImage

On the left is what I propose is a probability path forming a probability cloud, that an electron takes while jumping energy levels.
It can also be used as a MODEL for something BIG...like the 'path' of our SUN re: Precession of the Equinox.

The 4 AGES Model I have 'recovered' illustrates this quest for the LOW ENTROPY state perfectly.
worth reBLEATing
The 4 AGES Model I have 'recovered' illustrates this LOW ENTROPY state perfectly.

We also encounter the same LOW ENTROPY state when discussing the electron model.
LOW ENTROPY in the MODEL above would be represented by the CENTER or the CORE.
In an atom as the electron approaches the core and drops energy levels, it releases PHOTONs, reducing its ENTROPY.
In effect in the 4 AGES Model above ENTROPY is LOWER closer to the core, and gets HIGHER as you move out, and away from the core/center.

So what kind of predictions does my 4 AGES PRECESSION MODEL make exactly?
IT predicts EXACTLY what Thomas Campbell is suggesting.


i.e. Using the 4 AGES Model above locate the Age of Pisces #12.
now find the AGE of Aquarius #11...note they are on different energy levels.
NOTE that the 4 AGES Model predicts a LOWER ENTROPY energy level as it moves DOWN one level.

:flop:
NOTE that the 4 AGES Model predicts this LOWER ENTROPY will continue to an even LOWER level in the AGE of Capricorn #10.
:flop:
NOTE also that the 4 AGES Model predicts that ENTROPY got HIGHER as we moved from the AGE of ARIES #1 to the AGE of PISCES #12, these past 2000 years.
:flop:

Thomas Campbell has been added to my list of folks who I will send an invitation for an opportunity to share in a $100,000.00 prize that Ted Tv offers annually.
:flop:

namaste

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook