Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Re: Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Post by Mep630 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:28 pm

castortroy wrote:
mep630 wrote:
Obviously you dont know much about this stuff, so sure you think everything is a 'conspiracy.'
And your full of TV propaganda so your too blind to see any other point of view.



You could not be more wrong in those statements. Exactly the opposite, as a matter of fact.

Actually, I think it is the other way around. Maybe you are so blinded by your conspiracy crap that you see everything as NWO and see the boogeyman behind everything.

Seeing everything through a filter of stuff you've read on the internet and conspiracy programs. It doesn't jive with that 'they' tell you so it must be true, right?

I see that as no different than everything that you people pretend to fight. It is just buying into another ideology basically, albeit and 'alternative' one. Same shit, different view.

Not debating the existence of a NWO agenda, btw. That is real we can both agree. But just try to get past all the stuff you've been fed and see things for what they are- not what they tell you they are.

I ask again, why does this have to be NWO- by default?

Take your prejudices out of it for a minute and consider the message.
Because I have studied a lot of this stuff for years. And it all started from art history and studying symbols and their meanings.

The Georgia Guide stones where commissioned by a man named R.C. Christian = Rosicrucian(?) or how ever you spell it.

Now the Rosicrucians are another organization, modeled after the masons. And I KNOW the link between the two because of a man I met in texas who I became friends with, who served time in jail.

While in Jail, he became a 32 degree RC, and in doing so he learned a lot of stuff, like the lessor keys of solomon, which the masons also use and worship. This is how I started to put a lot of this stuff together.

Also look at the size of this monument, it was no cheap or easy task to build, it took substantial financing.

Now you can argue, this or that, but fact remains is that I know the link here, and these stones are not just some random creation.

Also you can research a man named Albert Pike and his prediction of three world wars to over throw the old order. These stones fit in with Albert Pikes plan. And we all know the Masons worship Mr. Pike like he was a god.

Ask yourself why there are 12 languages on these stones and why Babylonian Cuneiform, Classical Greek, Egyptian Hieroglyphics and Sanskrit are 4 of these languages.

Re: Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Post by Castortroy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:57 pm

mep630 wrote:
Obviously you dont know much about this stuff, so sure you think everything is a 'conspiracy.'
And your full of TV propaganda so your too blind to see any other point of view.



You could not be more wrong in those statements. Exactly the opposite, as a matter of fact.

Actually, I think it is the other way around. Maybe you are so blinded by your conspiracy crap that you see everything as NWO and see the boogeyman behind everything.

Seeing everything through a filter of stuff you've read on the internet and conspiracy programs. It doesn't jive with that 'they' tell you so it must be true, right?

I see that as no different than everything that you people pretend to fight. It is just buying into another ideology basically, albeit and 'alternative' one. Same shit, different view.

Not debating the existence of a NWO agenda, btw. That is real we can both agree. But just try to get past all the stuff you've been fed and see things for what they are- not what they tell you they are.

I ask again, why does this have to be NWO- by default?

Take your prejudices out of it for a minute and consider the message.

Re: Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Post by Kurious » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Image

Re: Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Post by Nickelson » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:42 pm

1ofakind wrote:I have been looking at these stones and the only bad thing on it is about the population, which I'm sure everyone finds disturbing. Yet someone(s) has put a lot of time and effort and I'm sure money in to putting these things there. So the only conclusion is that whoever put these things there has information about what is going to happen to us in the future and the only reason they are there is to guide us after something terrible happens to humanity. Yet if that is true then we can assume that whatever happens will change the world dramaticly and I would assume from the very first line that there is either less than 500,000,000 people left for that to be the figure that is the maximum or that the earth really can not cope with more than that number due to how the earth might change. The only thing I know is that these stones may be the best place to be when it goes tits up because whoever wrote them and had them placed there is assuming that it will still be around after some kind of disaster.


That's smart thinking. :lol:
But if you're wrong I wrote the guidelines down and will cary it with me. :lol:

Re: Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Post by 1ofakind » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:37 pm

I have been looking at these stones and the only bad thing on it is about the population, which I'm sure everyone finds disturbing. Yet someone(s) has put a lot of time and effort and I'm sure money in to putting these things there. So the only conclusion is that whoever put these things there has information about what is going to happen to us in the future and the only reason they are there is to guide us after something terrible happens to humanity. Yet if that is true then we can assume that whatever happens will change the world dramaticly and I would assume from the very first line that there is either less than 500,000,000 people left for that to be the figure that is the maximum or that the earth really can not cope with more than that number due to how the earth might change. The only thing I know is that these stones may be the best place to be when it goes tits up because whoever wrote them and had them placed there is assuming that it will still be around after some kind of disaster.

Re: Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Post by Drjones » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Mep said -
'But you know everyone is so fucked up backwards these days, it does no surprise me most people have no clue. I mean you have a president who is occupying 2 countries and planning more invasions, and he gets a peace prize?! WTF!' :clapper:

Indeed.This is reality.This the reality we are being programmed to accept is 'normal' when it is the most abnormal thing you could conceive. :censored: Gotta admit the globalists you can so see what they are trying to do if you are not so wise to them,choosing a black pres and then giving him the peace prize of which Obama should have rejected in my opinion.
I had an interesting discussion today with an old chap at the gym today.
We were talking about Tony Blair and how much of an asshole liar he is,i then thought i'd inform him that Mr Blair is a high ranking 33rd degree freemason,i'm like they are all in this together this was responding to an elder woman's remark about how she has no idea how he got away with the bombing of Iraq etc.The older chap then said,yeah it's like the bankers,it's all a little clique and that's how they can do what they do.I was like amen to that,music to my ears this morning!!.God bless the old chap,he has had a triple bypass and was in the navy for over 20 years to add credibility to his views possibly.

Re: Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Post by Mep630 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:03 pm

castortroy wrote:
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000
In perpetual balance with nature
Guide reproduction wisely —
Improving fitness and diversity
Unite humanity with a living
New language
Rule passion — faith — tradition
And all things
With tempered reason
Protect people and nations
With fair laws and just courts
Let all nations rule internally
Resolving external disputes
In a world court
Avoid petty laws and useless
officials
Balance personal rights with
Social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love —
Seeking harmony with the
Infinite
Be not a cancer on the earth —
Leave room for nature —
Leave room for nature



How is this a bad thing?

And why does everyone think NWO is behind this?

I think it is neither.
Because there is one group of people who are pushing for eugenics, and they are the same people who bring you fluoride, gm foods, terminator seeds, chemtails, war, aspertame, and everything else that is killing you and your family daily.

Obviously you dont know much about this stuff, so sure you think everything is a 'conspiracy.'
And your full of TV propaganda so your too blind to see any other point of view.


As for we are all going to die, this is true. But it is how you meet your death that counts. I for sure do not want to be killed by these NWO people, with their war, and plagues, and disasters, etc.

But you know everyone is so fucked up backwards these days, it does no surprise me most people have no clue. I mean you have a president who is occupying 2 countries and planning more invasions, and he gets a peace prize?! WTF!

What happened to Obama ending the wars? Bringing our men home day one he said right?! Why are we troop surging in AFGHANISTAN OF ALL PLACES?! Why don't people care that innocent people are killed every day by drone attacks? What happens when drones start dropping bombs near you, well it will be to late to do anything then.

When you turn a blind eye to things, they dont get better, they get WORSE! Keep doing nothing and you can expect your future to be a lot WORSE!

A One world government has no good sides to it. World war 3 has no good sides to it. The NWO has no good sides to it.

All the NWO has for you is DEATH OR SLAVERY.

I suggest some of you people read the book 1984 or a brave new world and see how close it is mirroring reality today. And then understand how fucked you are if you help these people! You stand to GAIN NOTHING and you will LOSE EVERYTHING!

Re: Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Post by Babyshaker » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:27 am

ruquick wrote:
castortroy wrote:
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000
In perpetual balance with nature
Guide reproduction wisely —
Improving fitness and diversity
Unite humanity with a living
New language
Rule passion — faith — tradition
And all things
With tempered reason
Protect people and nations
With fair laws and just courts
Let all nations rule internally
Resolving external disputes
In a world court
Avoid petty laws and useless
officials
Balance personal rights with
Social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love —
Seeking harmony with the
Infinite
Be not a cancer on the earth —
Leave room for nature —
Leave room for nature



How is this a bad thing?

And why does everyone think NWO is behind this?

I think it is neither.



For the most part, those "comandments" are pretty admirable.
It's just that one at the top that I have a bit of a PROBLEM WITH ! :shooting:

Ha Ha!! I agree :shooting:

Re: Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Post by Simplyput » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:20 am

This thread title is off the wall. Just the title, nevermind the content.

F%#@in hilarious.

Re: Death to you, and you, and you, and ....

Post by Ruquick » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:38 am

castortroy wrote:
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000
In perpetual balance with nature
Guide reproduction wisely —
Improving fitness and diversity
Unite humanity with a living
New language
Rule passion — faith — tradition
And all things
With tempered reason
Protect people and nations
With fair laws and just courts
Let all nations rule internally
Resolving external disputes
In a world court
Avoid petty laws and useless
officials
Balance personal rights with
Social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love —
Seeking harmony with the
Infinite
Be not a cancer on the earth —
Leave room for nature —
Leave room for nature



How is this a bad thing?

And why does everyone think NWO is behind this?

I think it is neither.



For the most part, those "comandments" are pretty admirable.
It's just that one at the top that I have a bit of a PROBLEM WITH ! :shooting:

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook