Alex Jones-chemtrails

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Alex Jones-chemtrails

Re: Alex Jones-chemtrails

Post by Drjones » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:36 pm

drextin wrote:I'm really not any different than anyone else on the site. I believe something big is going to happen within the next few years or a series of extraordinary events.

But here is where my approach differs.

I come to the site untarnished. I have no preconceived notions.

Because I am unbiased to the many different conspiracies floating around, I'm free to be convinced by an overwhelming truth.


Cool,what makes you believe then that something big is going to happen,i'd have to agree with you about that,for me it is just a feeling :?:

Re: Alex Jones-chemtrails

Post by Drextin » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:30 pm

I'm really not any different than anyone else on the site. I believe something big is going to happen within the next few years or a series of extraordinary events.

But here is where my approach differs.

I come to the site untarnished. I have no preconceived notions.

Because I am unbiased to the many different conspiracies floating around, I'm free to be convinced by an overwhelming truth.

Re: Alex Jones-chemtrails

Post by Drjones » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:08 pm

drextin wrote:
drjones wrote:
drextin wrote:Well I live in the real world.......I call it reality. There is something going on but that does not mean I have to believe everything that comes down the pipe. Especially from bad sources.

I would think if you were so concerned about the world the last thing on your mind would be whether you had more posts than someone else. So who has their priorities backwards?



Look m8 you've got it all wrong...i'm sure you will check out my other post and come to your senses...enough fighting and ego comparing....i'm NOT here for THAT shit...the truth is why i/we are all here...fighting gmo crops,the fluoride in the water,the new world order..all that stuff,let's get our energies on THAT,that's if that's your thing,which i hope it is :flop:

While I'm not here to fight gmo, nwo, ufo, mofos or any other o I agree that our energies are better spent on other things.


Awesome,if you don't mind me asking then m8...this is the $56million question...lol...then WHY are you here,not on Earth but disclose if you are not here for the NWO,UFOs etc
THAT would be enlightening,thank you,i love you like a brother now,so cheers :hugging: :lol:

Re: Alex Jones-chemtrails

Post by Drextin » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:28 pm

drjones wrote:
drextin wrote:Well I live in the real world.......I call it reality. There is something going on but that does not mean I have to believe everything that comes down the pipe. Especially from bad sources.

I would think if you were so concerned about the world the last thing on your mind would be whether you had more posts than someone else. So who has their priorities backwards?



Look m8 you've got it all wrong...i'm sure you will check out my other post and come to your senses...enough fighting and ego comparing....i'm NOT here for THAT shit...the truth is why i/we are all here...fighting gmo crops,the fluoride in the water,the new world order..all that stuff,let's get our energies on THAT,that's if that's your thing,which i hope it is :flop:

While I'm not here to fight gmo, nwo, ufo, mofos or any other o I agree that our energies are better spent on other things.

Re: Alex Jones-chemtrails

Post by Drjones » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:46 pm

drextin wrote:Well I live in the real world.......I call it reality. There is something going on but that does not mean I have to believe everything that comes down the pipe. Especially from bad sources.

I would think if you were so concerned about the world the last thing on your mind would be whether you had more posts than someone else. So who has their priorities backwards?



Look m8 you've got it all wrong...i'm sure you will check out my other post and come to your senses...enough fighting and ego comparing....i'm NOT here for THAT shit...the truth is why i/we are all here...fighting gmo crops,the fluoride in the water,the new world order..all that stuff,let's get our energies on THAT,that's if that's your thing,which i hope it is :flop:

Re: Alex Jones-chemtrails

Post by Drextin » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Well I live in the real world.......I call it reality. There is something going on but that does not mean I have to believe everything that comes down the pipe. Especially from bad sources.

I would think if you were so concerned about the world the last thing on your mind would be whether you had more posts than someone else. So who has their priorities backwards?

Re: Alex Jones-chemtrails

Post by Drjones » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:37 pm

drextin wrote:
drjones wrote:Good post Duck,i would'nt worry about Drextin,he'll be on this site for a few months,tops and then go quietly into the night thinking all this nwo/chemtrail stuff is nonsense and unprovable.So good luck to him,he is entitled to that,he is entitled to be a moron,i don't have a problem with that,it is his choice.Like i say if he is here this time next year i'd be very very very suprised to say the least.
NWO=Real,doh. :hmmm:
Chemtrails=REAL,doh :hmmm:
UFO's=REAL(But we are not entirely 100% sure what exactly they are).Governments cover the info up as best they can-FACT. :hmmm:
What have i missed.Oh yeah 911 WAS AN INSIDE job-FACT,if you have some common sense :sunny:

Well after your most inappropriate comment on slushpups mod thread I'm sure you will be here for a long time whining about how many posts you've made and how that makes you qualified for a mod position. Anyone who thinks that the number of posts they make is equal to someone who actually is respected for their views is doomed to a pathetic existence.

If slushpup were to take a position that there was real evidence to support chemtrails as you claim them to be..........I would listen. He has earned my respect. You have earned my disdain. If you said the sky was blue..........I would feel the urge to go on a campaign to prove it was red.

I won't keep you I am sure you have a lot more whining to do over not being a mod. :(



Hey Drex,i'm absolutely over the moon m8 that i have earned your disdain :lol: Great word use by the way...10/10 for THAT :flop:
As for the thing..(Sigh)...again about Slushpup,are you going to ask him to get engaged to you m8-i've heard theres a little white chapel in Vegas that does really quick marridges :lol: Anyway you ARE right about one thing,firstly,i just dont have enough time on here to justify truly EVERYTHING but yes the amount of posts should not be the REAL issue,QUALITY should be more important :!: ,i speak from the heart,i say what i feel and i really don't give a rats ass if people like yourself disagree with it,sure i'll listen to your views,but humanity as a species is WAAAY beyond all that BS now,look at the world around you,it's crazy,don't you think it's time to start doing something about it rather than looking to nit pick someone like me on some website in the back of beyond :ohno:

Re: Alex Jones-chemtrails

Post by Drextin » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:35 pm

drjones wrote:Good post Duck,i would'nt worry about Drextin,he'll be on this site for a few months,tops and then go quietly into the night thinking all this nwo/chemtrail stuff is nonsense and unprovable.So good luck to him,he is entitled to that,he is entitled to be a moron,i don't have a problem with that,it is his choice.Like i say if he is here this time next year i'd be very very very suprised to say the least.
NWO=Real,doh. :hmmm:
Chemtrails=REAL,doh :hmmm:
UFO's=REAL(But we are not entirely 100% sure what exactly they are).Governments cover the info up as best they can-FACT. :hmmm:
What have i missed.Oh yeah 911 WAS AN INSIDE job-FACT,if you have some common sense :sunny:

Well after your most inappropriate comment on slushpups mod thread I'm sure you will be here for a long time whining about how many posts you've made and how that makes you qualified for a mod position. Anyone who thinks that the number of posts they make is equal to someone who actually is respected for their views is doomed to a pathetic existence.

If slushpup were to take a position that there was real evidence to support chemtrails as you claim them to be..........I would listen. He has earned my respect. You have earned my disdain. If you said the sky was blue..........I would feel the urge to go on a campaign to prove it was red.

I won't keep you I am sure you have a lot more whining to do over not being a mod. :(

Re: Alex Jones-chemtrails

Post by TheDuck » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Spot on Mr Jones and we can't say what the ufo's are because there are sooooooo many types some most likely way more advanced than others.

Re: Alex Jones-chemtrails

Post by Drjones » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Good post Duck,i would'nt worry about Drextin,he'll be on this site for a few months,tops and then go quietly into the night thinking all this nwo/chemtrail stuff is nonsense and unprovable.So good luck to him,he is entitled to that,he is entitled to be a moron,i don't have a problem with that,it is his choice.Like i say if he is here this time next year i'd be very very very suprised to say the least.
NWO=Real,doh. :hmmm:
Chemtrails=REAL,doh :hmmm:
UFO's=REAL(But we are not entirely 100% sure what exactly they are).Governments cover the info up as best they can-FACT. :hmmm:
What have i missed.Oh yeah 911 WAS AN INSIDE job-FACT,if you have some common sense :sunny:

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook