Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPORTANT

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPORTANT

Re: Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPOR

Post by Noentry » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:48 am

faustian wrote:. noentry - what evidence? I was offered no evidence in this film, just a stream of statements and some photos, the origins of which were unclear.


You are of course right in this video it is just speculation .
There is a lot of evidence out there and more precisely on this site ,you will have to look and make your own choice ,no one is saying you are wrong ,just investigate read and dont believe everything you have been told at school.
Make your own mind up :flop:

peace

Re: Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPOR

Post by Faustian » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:35 am

Yes that's what I'm implying, alternative history is like any other history, it must conform to the method all historians use, ie peer review, references, citations, not just guesses and leaps of logic, technically there is no 'alternative' history, just obscure history. Logic is logic, no matter how corrupt universities and education systems are, they can't change that.

noentry - what evidence? I was offered no evidence in this film, just a stream of statements and some photos, the origins of which were unclear.

the57ironman - Well I'm open minded to all these things, as I am to everything, and I partially agree with you, government and education is heavily corrupt and linked to business, but I do not believe everything in that vein of thought unless I'm given reason to

Re: Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPOR

Post by Bodyrotten » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:17 am

@ the57ironman nicely put

Re: Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPOR

Post by The57ironman » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:07 am

seriously...if you look into things you ''will'' find more than

meets the eye...

you may be in a better position than i , to determine the

knowledge being given out in the history departments of

all the colleges....as tptb want it...

i'm sorry , but i'm currently very cynical about the fact

that all the rockefeller/rothschild merry go rounds include

chemicals , energy , media , government , wars , all

sciences , AND education and universities.....

......keep your mind open to those pieces of history as you

continue ...i guess i'll be willing to hear your contributions

with respect to this conspiracy forum...

Re: Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPOR

Post by Noentry » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:03 am

thirdwar wrote:
faustian wrote:What a load of shite, all of it. As an a level history and physics student, I find it entertaining.


You're not implying that because you're an "A" level history and physics student - at a SCHOOL - that you would be able to discern truth from false in regards to alternative history ... Are you?


lol that is exactly what is being implied.
This is how the schools ,university's churn out graduates.
Read the history books enough times and it must be real no matter the evidence :bang;
When it comes to ,the theory out ways the facts ,historians are the worst for this

:flop:

Re: Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPOR

Post by Thirdwar » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:35 am

faustian wrote:What a load of shite, all of it. As an a level history and physics student, I find it entertaining.


You're not implying that because you're an "A" level history and physics student - at a SCHOOL - that you would be able to discern truth from false in regards to alternative history ... Are you?

Re: Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPOR

Post by Faustian » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:49 am

the57ironman wrote:
faustian wrote:What a load of shite, all of it. As an a level history and physics student, I find it entertaining.

what's that...?...an A level history student.....for how long....?.....a year or two......?

if it's 10 or 20 years.....
then you know the standard by which all academia is held to.....

follow the status quo .....or you aren't sh*t.....right......?


Two years, applying on UCAS this year :) Hmm, what do you mean by academic standards and 10-20 years? I'm not being critical of your comment, I just don't quite understand it

In my opinion, there were so many leaps of logic and downright errors, as well as no references and citations made that it cannot be taken seriously, in fact I think it's a mockumentary

I suggest reading Adam Curtis' blog for more interesting insights on alternative history

Re: Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPOR

Post by The57ironman » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:41 am

faustian wrote:What a load of shite, all of it. As an a level history and physics student, I find it entertaining.

what's that...?...an A level history student.....for how long....?.....a year or two......?

if it's 10 or 20 years.....
then you know the standard by which all academia is held to.....

follow the status quo .....or you aren't sh*t.....right......?

Re: Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPOR

Post by Mozi!!a » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:40 pm

fatdogmendoza Absolutely M8 :flop:

constabul Lol And Thanks For Sharing That Main :flop: :cheers:

And Cheers Guys :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Re: Dont Watch This Film (Title) - Annunaki Illuminati IMPOR

Post by Faustian » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:03 pm

What a load of shite, all of it. As an a level history and physics student, I find it entertaining.

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook