God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Re: God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Post by Iamthatiam » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:32 am

truthdefender wrote:We shall see brother. Just don't forget:


Thats one of the main and most prominent differences between us...

You are a deluded messianic, awaiting to see...

IAM seeing for my entire existence, right before my eYe !

One more thing, threatening to convert through fear based superstition, was that the way they did enslave you? :look:

Theres none to convert here son :flop:

Re: God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Post by Mediasorcerer » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:27 am

truthdefender wrote:"you have a very long time and endless chances to make the same mistakes all over again" :flop:

We shall see brother. Just don't forget:

For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.” Romans 10



And the name of the lord, is not exclusive to any one group/club/religion/race,colour/creed-etc etc, it is available to all of humanity equally,absolutely regardless of who what how or why they believe in.

every single living thing on the face of this earth.

pride cometh before a fall.


the meek shall inherit the earth.

and not you, nor me,. nor any other living thing here in this earth, knows whats in the mind of the almighty creator. let alone what it even is,

but if pretending gives you comfort, who am i to argue with that,
however, personally, i prefer not to lie to myself if possible, because deep down in the most coveted and inaccessible realms of our souls, we know we dont know,
some choose to ignore this ,some dont.

Re: God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Post by Truthdefender » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:50 am

"you have a very long time and endless chances to make the same mistakes all over again" :flop:

We shall see brother. Just don't forget:

For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.” Romans 10

Re: God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Post by Iamthatiam » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm

flecktarn wrote:
wont be much longer now till his return.


this alone is like the ufo people saying disclosure coming soon ,,,,,soon never happens ,,,,,,its just words to pacify the followers

iamthatiam
Image
have a good one my friend :flop:


Merry christmas mate...

Thanks for the xmas card...(hehe)!

:cheers:

PS:Could you send her on a strip...err, i mean....trip down here? :mrgreen:

Re: God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Post by Flecktarn » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm

wont be much longer now till his return.


this alone is like the ufo people saying disclosure coming soon ,,,,,soon never happens ,,,,,,its just words to pacify the followers

iamthatiam
Image
have a good one my friend :flop:

Re: God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Post by Iamthatiam » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 pm

mediasorcerer wrote:im not trying to blow your trumpet iam, but your talking some seriously sound shit in this post,
xactly how i understand ,

childish minds , but like you say, thats ok too, each in there own time,

i used to care, become enraged about there lack of intuition and dogmatic blindness, but, meh, whats the point, it only serves to entrap those who do have a bit of intuitive grasp to become polarised ,just like what we refute,cept the other pole so to speak,

and thats all part of the trap mon, to get us polarised,once that happens, they have got at you, either way then, see?

the truth lies somewhere in the middle usually, haha, anyhow, all the best to you iam,

whats that saying again, casting pearls at swine???

it is comforting to know there is someone else out there who has done some of the hard work to really awaken,at least on the way anyhow,

Its an ingenious mind virus that cleverly uses fear and facts mixed with falsehoods to ensnare us and throw confusion and fear into our cosmic journey back home.

however, paradoxically, even the bad is good, just as the good can be bad, it has to exist for a reason[the bible] but huimans flawed ability to selectively interpret and manipulate is the wild card with it all. :cheers: :cheers: :flop: :mrgreen:


MDS, my friend...

These words are far from being mine, at least in a sense... :mrgreen:

Only collected compilations from lots and lots of Bits, which made sense to me in certain and specific degrees, and you know exactly wtf Im talking about mate! :flop:

I particularly liked this sentence here, from youre words...

"Its an ingenious mind virus that cleverly uses fear and facts mixed with falsehoods to ensnare us and throw confusion and fear into our cosmic journey back home."


As a matter of fact (within a fact), the underlined part is some wise piece alright...thanks my friend...

And cheers! All the best to you too, all way long... :D

:cheers:

Re: God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Post by Mediasorcerer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:58 am

iamthatiam wrote:
truthdefender wrote:The liberal, main stream, lying media; the history channel; the zeitgeist liars; the Ickes; the Spanglers; the new gnostics; the GFL.


The discriminative processes of your mind makes clear the development level of your soul...

And the state of your delusions are far too much obvious, judging by the symbol used as your Avatar, the word 'jesus' subliminally aligned with a emblem of an war propaganda super-hero....lol!!!

Image

There is a script followed by you fanatics, preventing higher insights from reaching these little minds of yours, and I call it religious schizophrenia!Some point through the developing process of your minds you got all confused by the allegorical mythology...But you are not the ones to blame...The real ones to blame, are the ones that twisted all these symbols to serve their obscure and manipulative reasons, the sole purpose of being benefiting from it all, helped by your weak Imaginary, of course...Your impressed minds strengthened these thoughtforms and egregores, built through centuries of ignorance and fear based hate, with the single objective that the masses can be kept under conTROLLing of a few....

The insignificant fraction seen by you and your kind concerning the whole of the supreme manifestation is useful though, like tiny 'pixels' on a tv screen, in order that the bigger picture can be dissected and analysed, for purposes beyond your comprehension...nothing is wasted at the cosmic level...Ignorance included...


truthdefender wrote:God said of this generation "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." Romans 1:22


Here lies one of endless contradictions, when these words are seen through fundamentalistic perspectives....you see, weren't these bible's words written by God? Add to that the fact that man was 'created' at the Image of God..I guess this makes of/from God a fool then, since it is said there many times, God itself to be wise...aye? 8-)

truthdefender wrote:"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10


Another point here...FEAR?!?....yeah right...Thats exactly what the church-man wants from you and your kind.Whom proclaimed themselves to be representatives of such?!?!...Haha, you can fear whoever/whatever you want little brother....The G0D, doesnt asks fear from me, only LOVE, just like any Good Father should do!

truthdefender wrote:And I long for this MAN to return as He promised and free us from this wicked world. And I pray that you brother will listen to His voice when it arises in your heart.


We hear different Gods, little brother....your god is just an anthropomorphized myth, whilst mine is everything that surrounds you, from the sand grains around you, passing through massive cosmic singularities, until higher dimentional states of existence, the very air you are breathing right now...all particles from every single electromagnetic level/frequency, including the True Christ behind all this manipulated allegory...Allegories from allegories, from allegories you so blindly 'believe'...

Have a good one trying to figure it all out little one, you have a very long time and endless chances to make the same mistakes all over again :flop:



im not trying to blow your trumpet iam, but your talking some seriously sound shit in this post,
xactly how i understand ,

childish minds , but like you say, thats ok too, each in there own time,

i used to care, become enraged about there lack of intuition and dogmatic blindness, but, meh, whats the point, it only serves to entrap those who do have a bit of intuitive grasp to become polarised ,just like what we refute,cept the other pole so to speak,

and thats all part of the trap mon, to get us polarised,once that happens, they have got at you, either way then, see?

the truth lies somewhere in the middle usually, haha, anyhow, all the best to you iam,

whats that saying again, casting pearls at swine???

it is comforting to know there is someone else out there who has done some of the hard work to really awaken,at least on the way anyhow,

Its an ingenious mind virus that cleverly uses fear and facts mixed with falsehoods to ensnare us and throw confusion and fear into our cosmic journey back home.

however, paradoxically, even the bad is good, just as the good can be bad, it has to exist for a reason[the bible] but huimans flawed ability to selectively interpret and manipulate is the wild card with it all. :cheers: :cheers: :flop: :mrgreen:

Re: God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Post by Iamthatiam » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:38 am

truthdefender wrote:The liberal, main stream, lying media; the history channel; the zeitgeist liars; the Ickes; the Spanglers; the new gnostics; the GFL.


The discriminative processes of your mind makes clear the development level of your soul...

And the state of your delusions are far too much obvious, judging by the symbol used as your Avatar, the word 'jesus' subliminally aligned with a emblem of an war propaganda super-hero....lol!!!

Image

There is a script followed by you fanatics, preventing higher insights from reaching these little minds of yours, and I call it religious schizophrenia!Some point through the developing process of your minds you got all confused by the allegorical mythology...But you are not the ones to blame...The real ones to blame, are the ones that twisted all these symbols to serve their obscure and manipulative reasons, the sole purpose of being benefiting from it all, helped by your weak Imaginary, of course...Your impressed minds strengthened these thoughtforms and egregores, built through centuries of ignorance and fear based hate, with the single objective that the masses can be kept under conTROLLing of a few....

The insignificant fraction seen by you and your kind concerning the whole of the supreme manifestation is useful though, like tiny 'pixels' on a tv screen, in order that the bigger picture can be dissected and analysed, for purposes beyond your comprehension...nothing is wasted at the cosmic level...Ignorance included...


truthdefender wrote:God said of this generation "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." Romans 1:22


Here lies one of endless contradictions, when these words are seen through fundamentalistic perspectives....you see, weren't these bible's words written by God? Add to that the fact that man was 'created' at the Image of God..I guess this makes of/from God a fool then, since it is said there many times, God itself to be wise...aye? 8-)

truthdefender wrote:"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10


Another point here...FEAR?!?....yeah right...Thats exactly what the church-man wants from you and your kind.Whom proclaimed themselves to be representatives of such?!?!...Haha, you can fear whoever/whatever you want little brother....The G0D, doesnt asks fear from me, only LOVE, just like any Good Father should do!

truthdefender wrote:And I long for this MAN to return as He promised and free us from this wicked world. And I pray that you brother will listen to His voice when it arises in your heart.


We hear different Gods, little brother....your god is just an anthropomorphized myth, whilst mine is everything that surrounds you, from the sand grains around you, passing through massive cosmic singularities, until higher dimentional states of existence, the very air you are breathing right now...all particles from every single electromagnetic level/frequency, including the True Christ behind all this manipulated allegory...Allegories from allegories, from allegories you so blindly 'believe'...

Have a good one trying to figure it all out little one, you have a very long time and endless chances to make the same mistakes all over again :flop:

Re: God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Post by Robinc724 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:09 am

and there it is, the great falling away! wont be much longer now till his return.

Re: God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Post by Niji666 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 am

Just my opinion and for the record i don't worship anything apart from my little girl, but i think people worship the devil because visually and sometimes physically it's the only thing that makes sense to some (crazy) people looking for something to believe in.

Visual/physical results from an unknown source (devil) will always win against a non existent non physical presence (God)

from the devil we have jinn's/demons/black magic/taunting ghost/murderers and rapists blah blah... All of which are very real.

Worshipping god gets you nothing but a test in your belief for him, even though he physically or visually does nothing for anyone.

What does god give?

1 NO PHYSICAL PRESENCE
2 NO INTERVENTION FOR HIS "CHILDREN" BEING KILLED AND RAPED
3 NO HELP WHEN PEOPLE DEVOTED TO HIM PLEAD FOR HIS ASSISTANCE

BUT ALL THAT'S OK AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FAITH!!!

This is bull. As long as you are a good person and do the best you can then nobody not even God can judge you for not being religious.

As for the title of the thread God is too silent and does nothing for anyone therefore possibly doesn't exist. (NO OFFENCE INTENDED TO ANYONE)

:cheers:

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook