HoloCost Revisionism

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: HoloCost Revisionism

Re: HoloCost Revisionism

Post by Opalserpent » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:31 am

The holocaust industry takes a serious blow:
Joobies are spewing hummus all over the joint in france.

ForumTheatro1234


Upload to Disclose.tv



Whats with that big scumbook tab on the righthand side of the screen? Holy disclose.tv you selling out quick.
May as well let adl and nsa watch our every post.

Re: HoloCost Revisionism

Post by Eldorado » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:00 am

I was happy to see someone from 60 minutes actually ask the question........probably at the wrong time, and to a person who wasnt really happy to remember any of this.......

"Why would they keep such good records if they were going to execute them all???"

Not one answer made..........to a simple question :?:

but this is obvious that he is mentioning this question because he knows why they originally were being herded, and records were being kept as they were being declared Prisoners of War......

declared in that way by the fears of the many Nazi's that were looking for opposition parties to remove from the German Reichstag, and after the Fire, all hell breaks loose against these parties.

Kinda expected..........but..........the records originally were produced for the party through the Vote.......

And the Machine responsible was called the Population Tallying Machine from IBM.......

After this the money for the Experiments came from the US....as did the original Eugenics Program.......

as well as the gas chamber ideas, used in experimental forms (lethal)........but the Gas Chamber lie was being used as a distraction to point fingers at the "enemy", while the US retained more than one gas chamber that I can reference..........even a two-seater for "Bonnie and Clyde" types.....

They even tried to tell us they electrified entire metal floors to kill "Jews" in mass.....another tall tale told to distract attention away from the cruelty of the US and their Electric Chairs......

Can't have your hero's being guilty of the crimes they claim to be saving you from......???

The Nazi's agenda was purely totalitarian and without any room for any outside influence........they arrested more dissidents, and more unwanted elements of their society than their Arch Enemy claimed they had......the "JEWS" never verify that their numbers were no more than about 25% of each camp's population............

In Germany they were called "JUDE".......short for JUDEAN.........

The Word JEW-ISH......stems from an Egyptian Word...........meaning Slave-Man..........

If I was a "JUDE" to the Nazi's.......then how did I become known as a "JEW" to the Americans??????

Because the JUDEANS ENSLAVED THE JEWS IN EGYPT/AFRICA AND RAN THE SLAVE TRADE TO THE AMERICAS......as they claim as a whole that they had no responsibility for these actions, and swept it under the table........

Here's a quote from one of the AIPAC members when asked about the discrepancies in their stories.
"Dont worry about all the n***ers we enslaved, cause we will sell your freedom to the highest bidder just for a laugh, we own your country, your media, your banks..........etc."

Anybody want to Facebook Like this one?????

Dont get Zuckered again........

Re: HoloCost Revisionism

Post by The57ironman » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:14 am

Re: HoloCost Revisionism

Post by Baboogdi » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:38 am

Opalserpent wrote:
Baboogdi wrote:Most sources will tell you that confirming the number dead is impossible. If you accept the most common number of Jews killed, 5-6 million, in the holocaust then you need to be aware of the fact that an estimated 5-6 million additional non-jewish people were killed in the same action but they are seldom mentioned.
The slaughter of Jews was a tragedy but not the worst in history. It's been the benefactor of properly orchestrated PR. You may say that asking to revisit the tragedy is unconscionable and perhaps it is. But to use the event as the keystone in a PR gambit to further political gains is worse in my mind.
I have no axe to grind against the Jews or any other sect. I don't think this is a Jewish issue anymore. It's a political issue and needs to be treated as such.



Thats a lie. My dad says that the red cross obtained the detailed german records of exactly who went where and they didn't make mistakes. Also the Germans didn't have any records about gas chambers killing people only that they deloused people. Please show me some evidence not on a video or book written by a so called hollocaust survivor.


Opal, if it is a lie and the evidence is available then it should be presented. That is where this thread began. The numbers really don't make a lot of difference IMO. One can say that this massacre involved this number of victims but that one involved more just as I have done. Reducing massacres to a box score that is based upon numbers leads nowhere.
My concern in this thread was not to place massacres on a tote board. My concern was to delve into how one massacre has so deeply transformed our world relations and to separate the event from the current politics in play. The Holocaust still plays a major role in our world politics and it shouldn't. I don't believe that we are born with a bloodlust. It is instilled in us as we grow. That must change.
The ultimate goal is to stop killing each other. Then we won't have to worry about the legacy that such events leave.

Re: HoloCost Revisionism

Post by Opalserpent » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Baboogdi wrote:Most sources will tell you that confirming the number dead is impossible. If you accept the most common number of Jews killed, 5-6 million, in the holocaust then you need to be aware of the fact that an estimated 5-6 million additional non-jewish people were killed in the same action but they are seldom mentioned.
The slaughter of Jews was a tragedy but not the worst in history. It's been the benefactor of properly orchestrated PR. You may say that asking to revisit the tragedy is unconscionable and perhaps it is. But to use the event as the keystone in a PR gambit to further political gains is worse in my mind.
I have no axe to grind against the Jews or any other sect. I don't think this is a Jewish issue anymore. It's a political issue and needs to be treated as such.



Thats a lie. My dad says that the red cross obtained the detailed german records of exactly who went where and they didn't make mistakes. Also the Germans didn't have any records about gas chambers killing people only that they deloused people. Please show me some evidence not on a video or book written by a so called hollocaust survivor.

Re: HoloCost Revisionism

Post by Opalserpent » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Please moderators we need a new topic section on just muslim propaganda. There are enough sayanim to start
filling to topic immediately. Then posts that get infected with sayanim could be transferred there.

As much as I was horrified in the past after having to show the hypocrisy of abdulla14 and ryhders posts I discovered that
zionism is the root of most evil in the world and I showed the evidence like a year ago in my retorts and rebuttals to
the zionists posting of muslim terror plots when in reality zionists have had far worse terrorists in their ranks with
well recorded information on the dates and destruction caused by these zealots.

However it's just too easy for you to post some video of some muslim cleric with nutcase views. I could google
20 rabbies right now with the same opposite views and show some pics of pedo rabbis and drug sex addict rabbis but whats the point.
Thanks.

Re: HoloCost Revisionism

Post by Opalserpent » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:57 pm

color=#D3D29F]Largely Secular Qaradawi Praising Hitler: "Allha willing, the next holocaust will be at the hands of the believers "[/color][/size]


Upload to Disclose.tv


Qur'an:8:7 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'" [/quote][/quote][/quote]


The Quran excerpt I found says this:



The problem is this is anti muslim propaganda. I've had to counter this in the past with videos of rabbis saying the same thing about christians and muslims. Whats the point of posting race hate videos.

Who cares about the holocaust? only one race I can think of makes a big deal about it when millions have died since with no recognition.

And then someone posting this video! why? Who cares about what religious fanatic says?

People want the truth and are entitled to question and scrutinise the evidence about the holocaust, what do you think? or is posting videos of muslims all you can do?

Re: HoloCost Revisionism

Post by zangazanga75 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Re: HoloCost Revisionism

Post by Baboogdi » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Opalserpent wrote:
Baboogdi wrote:
zangazanga75 wrote:Largely Secular Qaradawi Praising Hitler: "Allha willing, the next holocaust will be at the hands of the believers "


Upload to Disclose.tv


Qur'an:8:7 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"



The Quran excerpt I found says this:

8:7 Behold! Allah promised you one of the two (enemy) parties, that it should be yours: Ye wished that the one unarmed should be yours, but Allah willed to justify the Truth according to His words and to cut off the roots of the Unbelievers

It would seem we start to get into trouble when we paraphrase God.




OH MY GOD :cry:


? Problem?

Re: HoloCost Revisionism

Post by Opalserpent » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Baboogdi wrote:
zangazanga75 wrote:Largely Secular Qaradawi Praising Hitler: "Allha willing, the next holocaust will be at the hands of the believers "


Upload to Disclose.tv


Qur'an:8:7 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"



The Quran excerpt I found says this:

8:7 Behold! Allah promised you one of the two (enemy) parties, that it should be yours: Ye wished that the one unarmed should be yours, but Allah willed to justify the Truth according to His words and to cut off the roots of the Unbelievers

It would seem we start to get into trouble when we paraphrase God.




OH MY GOD :cry:

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook