Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Re: Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Post by Hurtswhenipee » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Spock I am sorry I said STFU. That was not nice and I apoligise.

:hugging:

:cheers:

Re: Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Post by Spock » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Spock ask for glasses for Christmas I already have some

@1:04 UFO's shown <--- Got no proof
@1:26 Fake aliens shown <--- Got no proof
@1:29 More fake UFO's <--- Got no proof
@4:36 More fake aliens shown <--- Got no proof
@6:26 More fake aliens shown <--- Got no proof
@7:37-7:44 Fake UFO shown raising and turning <--- Got no proof
@7:53 Another fake UFO shown <--- Got no proof
@7:56 Another fake UFO shown <--- Got no proof
@7:59 Fake space stations shown <--- Got no proof
@8:38 A Fake alien hand shown <--- Got no proof
@8:39 Another fake UFO shown <--- Got no proof
@8:49 Fake shapeshifting witch shown <--- Got no proof
@9:02 Another fake alein shown <--- Got no proof
@10:40 Another fake alien shown <--- Got no proof

Add the fake radio shit in the car and the lie that something affected his leg. (no proof but I'd bet big on it) <--- Got no proof

I never said staged you did, I said fake added BS! FYI Fake and staged would be the same thing in this instance

Re: Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Post by Spock » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Spock wrote:So, you have no proof. Just assumption. Thanks for clarifying your position baseless.

Yes I have proof that all those shown UFO's and Aliens are FAKE. So STFU and put your milk and cookies out for Santa because you can't prove he does not exist either........ :bang;



It's a well known fact Santa is not real, it is not a well known fact that there are not unidentified entities and if they mingle with this world cloaked in secrecy. To the contrary, there is every reason to believe this.



Hurtswhenipee wrote:Yes I have proof that all those shown UFO's and Aliens are FAKE. So STFU


Let's see the proof or YOU STFU.

Re: Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Post by Hurtswhenipee » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Spock wrote:So, you have no proof. Just assumption. Thanks for clarifying your position baseless.

Yes I have proof that all those shown UFO's and Aliens are FAKE. So STFU and put your milk and cookies out for Santa because you can't prove he does not exist either........ :bang;

Re: Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Post by Spock » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:33 pm

So, you have no proof. Just assumption. Thanks for clarifying your position baseless.

Re: Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Post by Hurtswhenipee » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Spock wrote:
just_the_flu wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff.

This is the first show I've seen where they try bullshit like showing alein spacecraft and fake radio shit in the car. I felt an electrostatic charge in my leg. I used to like the show until they began adding fake crap.
They are starting to stretch like Ancient Aliens. :bullshit:

I will continue to view until it gets too ridiculous. I want your take on it.

I live in Las Vegas and worked for Robert Bigelow as Maintenance Supervisor at his Budget Suites empire. I was over 12 properties totaling thousands of rooms. I never met him.


i agree with you when you say stretching and adding fake crap, making it dramatized a bit. I admit it would be hard to do a series like this and keep it fresh with content... but that takes away from credibility imo when u start adding fillers.

i actually stopped watching after he jumped back over fence (i had to tend to baby and had no interest in picking up where i left off :p).


I'm sorry, could you point me in the direction of proof that those were staged events during that show? I must have missed those headlines.

And if you can't, and you're only going on assumption, then these statements say a lot more about you, then they do about that episode.

First 10:40

Spock ask for glasses for Christmas

@1:04 UFO's shown
@1:26 Fake aliens shown
@1:29 More fake UFO's
@4:36 More fake aliens shown
@6:26 More fake aliens shown
@7:37-7:44 Fake UFO shown raising and turning
@7:53 Another fake UFO shown
@7:56 Another fake UFO shown
@7:59 Fake space stations shown
@8:38 A Fake alien hand shown
@8:39 Another fake UFO shown
@8:49 Fake shapeshifting witch shown
@9:02 Another fake alein shown
@10:40 Another fake alien shown

Add the fake radio shit in the car and the lie that something affected his leg. (no proof but I'd bet big on it)

I never said staged you did, I said fake added BS! FYI

Re: Jesse Ventura "Skywalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Post by Spock » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Hr2burn wrote:Funny you bring it up, I thought that was the best Conspiracy Theroy thus far. I don't think the digitally distorted radio signal sounded fake, perhaps their take on the words coming through. What Sean Stone felt I can't say either way but jumping that fence and walking in took some balls and just knowing the situation you're in would be enough to make you freak out and run out. Either way it wasn't as boring as many of his episodes are. I enjoyed it!



Exactly my sentiments towards that episode.

George Knapp has been studying SWR for years now too.

Truly one of the mysterious places in the U.S. along with the Gilliland ranch in Washington with the constant stream of night time UFOs.

Re: Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Post by Spock » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:30 pm

just_the_flu wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff.

This is the first show I've seen where they try bullshit like showing alein spacecraft and fake radio shit in the car. I felt an electrostatic charge in my leg. I used to like the show until they began adding fake crap.
They are starting to stretch like Ancient Aliens. :bullshit:

I will continue to view until it gets too ridiculous. I want your take on it.

I live in Las Vegas and worked for Robert Bigelow as Maintenance Supervisor at his Budget Suites empire. I was over 12 properties totaling thousands of rooms. I never met him.


i agree with you when you say stretching and adding fake crap, making it dramatized a bit. I admit it would be hard to do a series like this and keep it fresh with content... but that takes away from credibility imo when u start adding fillers.

i actually stopped watching after he jumped back over fence (i had to tend to baby and had no interest in picking up where i left off :p).


I'm sorry, could you point me in the direction of proof that those were staged events during that show? I must have missed those headlines.

And if you can't, and you're only going on assumption, then these statements say a lot more about you, then they do about that episode.

Re: Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Post by The57ironman » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:10 pm

.


......talking about Bigelow Aerospace.... :mrcool:


Published on Dec 8, 2012 by AlienScientist
My response to Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Season 3 Skinwalker episode. AlienScientist teams up with Area 51 Insider Edgar Fouche and UFO Research expert Dan Benkert to bring you the most in-depth analysis you will find anywhere on the internet.





Upload to Disclose.tv



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBhPSQc3 ... e=g-subs-u

Re: Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff

Post by just_the_flu » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Jesse Ventura "Skinwalker Ranch" BS Show added stuff.

This is the first show I've seen where they try bullshit like showing alein spacecraft and fake radio shit in the car. I felt an electrostatic charge in my leg. I used to like the show until they began adding fake crap.
They are starting to stretch like Ancient Aliens. :bullshit:

I will continue to view until it gets too ridiculous. I want your take on it.

I live in Las Vegas and worked for Robert Bigelow as Maintenance Supervisor at his Budget Suites empire. I was over 12 properties totaling thousands of rooms. I never met him.


i agree with you when you say stretching and adding fake crap, making it dramatized a bit. I admit it would be hard to do a series like this and keep it fresh with content... but that takes away from credibility imo when u start adding fillers.

i actually stopped watching after he jumped back over fence (i had to tend to baby and had no interest in picking up where i left off :p).

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook