[SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: [SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Re: [SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Post by The57ironman » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:50 pm

.

....and never forget who has the upper hand.... :peep:


Upload to Disclose.tv

Re: [SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Post by Noentry » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:58 am

Spock wrote:I thought the premise of the thread was THE SHOCKING ZIONISTS JEWS remarks? Which, I think, from what I heard in the video, was directed at the Palestinians - who teach their children that Jews are swine and they should blow themselves up to kill the swine.


True Spock there are sections in the video dedicated to the Palestinians.
But we have all been down this route many times. Haven't we?

The emphasis of the first video is non Jews.

The Palestinians are mentioned as are the Arabs and the gentiles.

But sadly the Palestinians are the ones that are used to ignore the reality that Zionism is against all who are non Jewish.

Re: [SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Post by Spock » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:51 am

I thought the premise of the thread was THE SHOCKING ZIONISTS JEWS remarks? Which, I think, from what I heard in the video, was directed at the Palestinians - who teach their children that Jews are swine and they should blow themselves up to kill the swine.

Re: [SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Post by Noentry » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:30 am

Re: [SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Post by Noentry » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:06 am

Re: [SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Post by Noentry » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:34 am

Cia212 wrote:
Noentry wrote:
Spock wrote:Of course everyone knows the Palestinians never talk smack about Israelis, right.

No one said that Spock. I agree with your point however..........
Lets concentrate on the subject matter and not the Palestinians.
:cheers:

The subject matter is partly the Palestinians - it's stated throughout the video.


Yes they have mentioned the Palestinians, I dont want this post to become a slagging match about just the Israelis and Palestinians.
The general emphasis in the vid is about the gentiles.
That is everyone who aint a Jew.

Re: [SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Post by Cia212 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:26 am

Noentry wrote:
Spock wrote:Of course everyone knows the Palestinians never talk smack about Israelis, right.

No one said that Spock. I agree with your point however..........
Lets concentrate on the subject matter and not the Palestinians.
:cheers:

The subject matter is partly the Palestinians - it's stated throughout the video.

Re: [SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Post by Noentry » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 pm


Upload to Disclose.tv



Miko Peled is a peace activist who dares to say in public what others still choose to deny. Born in Jerusalem in 1961 into a well known Zionist family, his grandfather, Dr. Avraham Katsnelson was a Zionist leader and signer of the Israeli Declaration of Independence. His Father, Matti Peled, was a young officer in the war of 1948 and a general in the war of 1967 when Israel conquered the West Bank, Gaza, Golan Heights and Sinai.
Miko's unlikely opinions reflect his father's legacy. General Peled was a war hero turned peacemaker.
Miko grew up in Jerusalem, a multi-ethnic city, but had to leave Israel before he made his first Palestinian friend, the result of his participation in a dialogue group in California. He was 39.
On September 4, 1997 the beloved Smadar, 13, the daughter of Miko's sister Nurit and her husband Rami Elhanan was killed in a suicide attack.
Peled insists that Israel/Palestine is one state—the separation wall notwithstanding, massive investment in infrastructure, towns and highways that bisect and connect settlements on the West Bank, have destroyed the possibility for a viable Palestinian state. The result, Peled says is that Israelis and Palestinians are governed by the same government but live under different sets of laws.
At the heart of Peled's conclusion lies the realization that Israelis and Palestinians can live in peace as equals in their shared homeland

Re: [SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Post by Harbin » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:54 am

Download and share..


Upload to Disclose.tv

Re: [SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Zionists

Post by Yaok » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:29 am

Wouldn't expect anything less from them people.

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook