Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jones

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:pray: :sleep: :D :alien51: :) :mrgreen: :wink: :love: :obsessed: :| :( :twisted: :evil: :scary: :o :dunno: :? 8-) :hmmm: :shock: :flop: :top: :x :P :oops: :cry: :?: :idea: :arrow: :!: :nails: :look: :rtft: :roll: :ohno: :hell: :vomit: :lol: :think: :headscratch: :clapper: :bang; :censored: :badair: :help: :owned: :nope: :nwo: :geek: :ugeek: :robot: :alien: :mrcool: :ghost: :sunny: :peep: :yell: :banana: :dancing: :hugging: :bullshit: :cheers: :shooting: :hiho:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jones

Re: Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jon

Post by Docjones » Mon May 23, 2011 3:54 pm

cee420 wrote:

Hey

Well, that car has dust on it, and independent researchs have found bits of ‘nano-thermite composite’ in the WTC dust, and nano-thermite reaction creates molten iron and burns in temperatures exceeding 3500 degrees Celsius
Pics of the nano-thermite bits found in the WTC dust
..some of the bits have multiple layres on them
..and are’ laminate nano-thermite’ ..and this stuff was patented 5 years before 9/11
Metal nanolaminate composite
United States Patent 5912069
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5912069.html
Image

Image

..so if there really is nano-thermite in the dust ..it most likely is the cause of cars burning.
Thermite also explains the burn-holes on some of the cars



Why did the concrete in the Twin Towers turn to dust and gravel?
..because of high-explosive demolition charges (high explosives like RDX or HMX or something like this )
The EA911-people who discovered the nano-thermite in the WTC dust DO NOT MAKE CLAIMS that only thermite was used, like it is falsely claimed about them ..they actually believe that conventional high explosives were also used along the nano-thermite charges


Study: Scientists Discover Active Thermitic Material in WTC Dust
http://stj911.org/press_releases/Active ... erial.html

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsen Pp 7-31
http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocp ... 7TOCPJ.pdf

PS.
Judy Woods make many false claims and you can read about me pointing out quite a few of these in Pookzta’s earlier threads

Peace
:flop:


Thank you, cee420, for bringing in published Peer-reviewed facts. This is what we need more of -- facts in scientific articles, not more theories about "space beams". So sorry to see Jesse V falling for the notion of space beams when the explosive-model is supported by the hard evidence.

I should also point out that when one looks at the destruction of the North Tower, for instance, it does NOT begin at the tip-top, as would be expected from a beam from space. Same is true for WTC 7. The observed data are much better explained, then, by the presence of explosives/pyrotechnics in the buildings rather than by means of beams from space -- especially when residues of these pyrotechnic materials are found in the WTC dust!

Re: Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jon

Post by Epicfailure » Thu May 12, 2011 11:23 pm

I am sorry could you please direct me and viewers to where i said she is NOT a doctor?

I do believe I said:

"this woman goes into a coma and comes out thinking she is a doctor"

meaning:

"she is not qualified to talk about black project microwaves" that no one knows nothing about.

only structure and metal strength.....

I even said it a few thousand times in this thread....

but you are soooooooo wound up that you don't even read what I write, because that is what you do, that is lowsix, that is your game, you get mad at Jetty because he uses your own words against you like you tried to do here, but failed miserably....

thanks for the links, it's nice to know that I upset you that much to prove yourself (in some kind of way, but not really)

I see her experiments are of "heat on metal" and the effects.....seems suiting that after she graduated nearly 20 years ago that she would come out with a GROUNDBREAKING book,after allegedly teaching some classes at a college, based on false data to make her rich to pay for all those doctorates, considering I am assuming that she is now unemployed...... wait......yeah she is unemployed.

but we are to assume that it is because she is smart..... interesting....

thanks for FINALLY showing something of substance instead of the first Google search that you thought might have been something but showed nothing.

it appears this mute point is beside the point when looking at the data head on, and based on the information given she is and should be stripped of any doctorate that she has based on such flimsy accusations and horrible facts.

In any case, I think it is funny you are still spouting that I have no credentials in any area, when I myself am a structural analyst for commercial and residential properties, I survey damage of buildings and give estimates and reason why damage happened and how to further install safeguards and give information to customers on how to avoid such a situation (given through insurance companies)

Skyscrapers no! but then again I am not claiming to have a doctorate in something that qualifies me to speak of the physical properties of a "microwave death ray"

last I checked there wasn't a black operations doctorate.

it's quite easy and while not a doctorate but a certification, I would say that YES I am more qualified than you to assess damage to structures...

also even if I was found to be just as worthless as you, the fact remains that YOU DO NOT have credentials in anything....... so why do you keep spouting out this straw man approach?

of course no one pays me for my opinion (again just like you, but ahhh it's only a point in your favored mind) it's a public forum, people pay me to assess damage to their properties though, so I guess you can say I am paid for my opinion on structures damage. (cost me a whopping 1200$)

thanks and have a nice day, it seems you are grabbing for straws now because your initial google search didn't have the results you desired, that or you thought no one would bother to click your links that you:

A: Provided
B: forged information for, to make it look like there was information present.....


what a tosser.

Re: Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jon

Post by Lowsix » Thu May 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Here are some other published works of hers:
ONLY used to refute your ridiculous assertation that shes a fake doctor of some sort with NO information available on the net to back up her claims that she has a bachelors, masters and doctorate in a relevant field.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsem-proceedings.com%2F04s%2Fsem.org-SEM-X-Int-Cong-s091p02-Designing-Perfect-Bimaterial-Interface.pdf&rct=j&q=Designing%20a%20Perfect%20Bimaterial%20Interface&ei=SE7MTau2GMjt0gG5_4jqBA&usg=AFQjCNH_17aiYZJ0ldmJwWjjvU8EfxBkJg&cad=rja
-----------------------

http://scitation.aip.org/getabs/servlet/GetabsServlet?prog=normal&id=JAMCAV000061000001000192000001&idtype=cvips&gifs=yes&ref=no

_______________________

http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/product.biblio.jsp?osti_id=6055611

________________________

http://scitation.aip.org/getabs/servlet/GetabsServlet?prog=normal&id=JEPAE4000124000003000141000001&idtype=cvips&gifs=yes&ref=no

__________________________________

Again, only serving to show that indeed shes degreed, and published in a relevant field, wheres you are some angry little dipshit screaming about christians and bibles in a 911 thread while posessing no advanced degrees or published works, and no means by which to judge HER disqualifications to address the structural issues.

And i'd say that having to pay to read a peer reviewed article is more evidence that in fact her work is valued to a degree. How many people pay to read your slobberfests and lamfooo parties? None.

Re: Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jon

Post by Epicfailure » Thu May 12, 2011 10:47 pm

ironlikealion wrote:all the links you posted are broken lol ...



whoops, try the first one I posted the last page, or try these:


1st link to another broken link:
http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/availa ... 06-124140/

the link you click from the one above shows nothing:
http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/availa ... 2.W662.pdf

the 2nd link that shows Judy Woods name NOWHERE:
http://select.ingentaconnect.com/titles ... ntp1-1.htm

then clicking the links provided on that page leads to nowhere either:
Example: http://lysander.ingentaconnect.com/vl=1 ... n9/s1/p977

have to pay, and no Judy Woods....

there that fixes the broken links issue, now done.

Re: Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jon

Post by Ironlikealion » Thu May 12, 2011 10:39 pm

all the links you posted are broken lol ...

Re: Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jon

Post by Epicfailure » Thu May 12, 2011 10:31 pm

lowsix wrote:Until you can prove I brought "false information", then I guess you can't prove anything.





FOR THE RETARD IN THE BACK:

(posted for the 3rd time for the slow child, known as lowsix)

yep a broken link showing what? that she had no advisor approve the doctoral?

click the link that is provided below Lowsix

http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/availa ... 2.W662.pdf

oh poor lowsix it appears you are wrong in your assumption it was a doctorate, or maybe I was, but either way I will say what you said to me once:

"A link showing nothing as proof of something is not valid"

oops look like that doesn't count as evidence anymore as it isn't directly sourced material.

Quote:
Quote:
Additional articles on Moire interference here:
(which truthfully, i dont know that is, other than shes published,
has a bachelors, masters and doctorate in materials engineering and you don't.)

http://select.ingentaconnect.com/titles ... ntp1-1.htm



yeah you don't know what it means and you didn't even bother to look because Judy's name is NOWHERE on that list.... click it find out for yourself, once again no proof on your part.

click the given link from that link you posted and you will see this, another stopped and broken link imagine that, this coming from lowsix? no way he would post some broken links to prove a invalid point against someone who makes him look like a fool by his own statements..

here you go lowsix this is your link you posted and those links within:

http://caliban.ingentaconnect.com/vl=71 ... 9/s4/p1021

looks like not only is her name not on those links, but also you can't even see them unless you pay money....

what a valid argument you have low, very valid and sourced extremely well..

:bang;



Edit: FINISHED, YOU = OWNED, Me = Work is done here.

Re: Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jon

Post by Ftt0024 » Thu May 12, 2011 10:26 pm

epicfailure wrote:
ftt0024 wrote:So what if she has all of those degrees. I don't care who you are or where you went to college, I care about evidence. And there is more evidence to support that those buildings were brought down by controlled demolition and not some fancy energy weapon that nobody knows about.

I could go to school somewhere and get all kinds of degrees and become an "expert" seismic activity and earthquakes and write a book on how I believe the Towers were brought down by a intentional earthquake based off a bunch of nothing and there would be a whole flock of idiots that would read it and support it.



right man I feel you, for some credentials is the end all of discussion if you don't have the exact same as them, when anyone could be easily fooled (as shown here)...

the Spire thing was my first give away that this lady has cob webs in her head....

not to mention all the other ridiculous notions that I already went over.

but yeah all the signs and "REAL" evidence point to a controlled demolition...

I think Jesse will see this once he has had time to absorb all the BS he just read and realizes alot of it doesn't makes sense, just like alot of the SEPTEMBER CLUES people did when they realized they were being had....

either way I have written to JV and told him to check his statements and directed him to the same sources I use (which work and aren't broken), because GOD KNOWS if he goes out on the news spreading crap like that, there is no way he will ever be taken (more / less?) serious.


Good, because he def needs to rethink everything and not jump to new conclusions right after reading some book.

Re: Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jon

Post by Lowsix » Thu May 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Until you can prove I brought "false information", then I guess you can't prove anything.

Re: Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jon

Post by Epicfailure » Thu May 12, 2011 10:19 pm

ftt0024 wrote:So what if she has all of those degrees. I don't care who you are or where you went to college, I care about evidence. And there is more evidence to support that those buildings were brought down by controlled demolition and not some fancy energy weapon that nobody knows about.

I could go to school somewhere and get all kinds of degrees and become an "expert" seismic activity and earthquakes and write a book on how I believe the Towers were brought down by a intentional earthquake based off a bunch of nothing and there would be a whole flock of idiots that would read it and support it.



right man I feel you, for some credentials is the end all of discussion if you don't have the exact same as them, when anyone could be easily fooled (as shown here)...

the Spire thing was my first give away that this lady has cob webs in her head....

not to mention all the other ridiculous notions that I already went over.

but yeah all the signs and "REAL" evidence point to a controlled demolition...

I think Jesse will see this once he has had time to absorb all the BS he just read and realizes alot of it doesn't makes sense, just like alot of the SEPTEMBER CLUES people did when they realized they were being had....

either way I have written to JV and told him to check his statements and directed him to the same sources I use (which work and aren't broken), because GOD KNOWS if he goes out on the news spreading crap like that, there is no way he will ever be taken (more / less?) serious.

Re: Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jon

Post by Ftt0024 » Thu May 12, 2011 10:14 pm

So what if she has all of those degrees. I don't care who you are or where you went to college, I care about evidence. And there is more evidence to support that those buildings were brought down by controlled demolition and not some fancy energy weapon that nobody knows about.

I could go to school somewhere and get all kinds of degrees and become an "expert" seismic activity and earthquakes and write a book on how I believe the Towers were brought down by a intentional earthquake based off a bunch of nothing and there would be a whole flock of idiots that would read it and support it.

Top

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook