Pot smoking mother drives off with baby on car roof

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 6:57 am » by Eldorado

Cia212 wrote:You drive while stoned?

why not???
its more like a video game then......and we are much better at driving a formula 1 race car at 200 mph stoned, then if we were sober, right??? well, most of us are........

Its obvious that driving is scary, so why not have something to take the edge off???

I eat, drink, ride, climb, fuck, and get creative while stoned.......hell i'm stoned on here most of the time...........Marijuana has been scientifically known to be able to block out the part of the brain that is succeptible to coercive influence....better than a tin foil hat..... :lol:

Guess that's why Jared Loughner killed those people, cause he was a stoner, right........? :headscratch:

Reefer MADDness returns...... :peep:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 am » by Naranja

Eldorado wrote:

why not???
its more like a video game then......and we are much better at driving a formula 1 race car at 200 mph stoned, then if we were sober, right??? well, most of us are........

Its obvious that driving is scary, so why not have something to take the edge off???

I eat, drink, ride, climb, fuck, and get creative while stoned.......hell i'm stoned on here most of the time...........Marijuana has been scientifically known to be able to block out the part of the brain that is succeptible to coercive influence....better than a tin foil hat..... :lol:

Guess that's why Jared Loughner killed those people, cause he was a stoner, right........? :headscratch:

Climb!? haha wtf walls? Thats awesome! :lol: Its true, I drive way better stoned everything goes smooth and calm almost in slow motion, BUT I avoid it because I dont want to be pulled over by the police, with fines and social service with the kids and all that, not worth it.

Jared Loughner, in a marijuana frenzy out on a killing spree! Something doesnt make sense about that..

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:10 am » by Malogg

And how many drunk drivers are dead or have killed children ???

This is Mossad BS to keep the sheeps thinking weed is terribad when it is terrigood compared to alcohol .

:lol:

Blame the rock she has her faults

Initiate

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:31 am » by Marcydare

Woman wearing skinny jeans drives off with baby on roof of car.
BAN skinny jeans.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:33 am » by Malogg

Marcydare wrote:Woman wearing skinny jeans drives off with baby on roof of car.
BAN skinny jeans.

lmfbo :lol:
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:49 am » by Eldorado

Naranja wrote:
Eldorado wrote:

why not???

Climb!? haha wtf walls? Thats awesome! :lol: Its true, I drive way better stoned everything goes smooth and calm almost in slow motion, BUT I avoid it because I dont want to be pulled over by the police, with fines and social service with the kids and all that, not worth it.

Jared Loughner, in a marijuana frenzy out on a killing spree! Something doesnt make sense about that..

When the cops pull me over going a buck 60.........I hand them my GT-3 A-SPEC IA Racing License from EA games and they let me go.........

LOL :lol: LOL

Climbing high allows you to be able to transcend through the pain, and makes you more connected with your imagination and inspiration....kills the fear, and allows you to focus......right towlie......???

There is no better feeling than smoking a bowl at the top of a rad climb........ :flop:

:cheers:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 12:46 am » by Naranja

Jared Loughner, in a marijuana frenzy out on a killing spree! Something doesnt make sense about that..[/quote]

When the cops pull me over going a buck 60.........I hand them my GT-3 A-SPEC IA Racing License from EA games and they let me go.........

LOL :lol: LOL

Climbing high allows you to be able to transcend through the pain, and makes you more connected with your imagination and inspiration....kills the fear, and allows you to focus......right towlie......???

There is no better feeling than smoking a bowl at the top of a rad climb........ :flop:

:cheers:[/quote]

:lol: Well when you put it that way I can understand.

OMG now I have to change my avatar, I didnt think of him and then I did and he hasnt been on since december and then I thought fuck it ill go with this avatar, but I guess its time to change before a conspiracy is born.. :peep:

:cheers:

Writer

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 pm » by Vampic Munchausen

Angelique Kindel (Picillo, Baker) http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/naranonsupport/
“I wanted him to hit rock bottom so bad that when someone would make a joke
like ‘hey I got a friend who would hurt him’ I was taking him seriously.I wanted his car destroyed..I wanted him hurt so that he could be in the hospital.. I put my son in harms way so many times by my driving or my yelling at him to get in the car faster so I could chase after Jason..I knew what I was doing was wrong and crazy…...I used to get so upset that I would yell at my son and I would drive erratically or couldnt' function or
thought of all sorts of things to get back at him..” 4/15/06 #8420.
:shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Writer

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 5:56 pm » by Vampic Munchausen

Angelique Picillo (Baker, Kindel) http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/naranonsupport/ ”..I feel lke I might need to find an anger management program because whenI get hurt my anger tends to turn towards trying to kill the person…” 5/12/06 #8835 :hell: :hell: :hell:

Writer

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 pm » by Vampic Munchausen

www.west-springfield.ma.us/.../Feb.%202012/...
12-2214 1909 Domestic Disturbance
Feb 15, 2012 Arrest: 12-2214-AR Arrest: PICILLO, ANGELIQUE C...48 JANET ST WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA DOB: 11/11/1979 Charges: A&B (Assault and Battery)
:bang; :bang; :bang;

PreviousNext