Pot smoking mother drives off with baby on car roof

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 6:57 am » by Eldorado

Cia212 wrote:You drive while stoned?

why not???
its more like a video game then......and we are much better at driving a formula 1 race car at 200 mph stoned, then if we were sober, right??? well, most of us are........

Its obvious that driving is scary, so why not have something to take the edge off???

I eat, drink, ride, climb, fuck, and get creative while stoned.......hell i'm stoned on here most of the time...........Marijuana has been scientifically known to be able to block out the part of the brain that is succeptible to coercive influence....better than a tin foil hat..... :lol:

Guess that's why Jared Loughner killed those people, cause he was a stoner, right........? :headscratch:

Reefer MADDness returns...... :peep:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 am » by Naranja

Eldorado wrote:

why not???
its more like a video game then......and we are much better at driving a formula 1 race car at 200 mph stoned, then if we were sober, right??? well, most of us are........

Its obvious that driving is scary, so why not have something to take the edge off???

I eat, drink, ride, climb, fuck, and get creative while stoned.......hell i'm stoned on here most of the time...........Marijuana has been scientifically known to be able to block out the part of the brain that is succeptible to coercive influence....better than a tin foil hat..... :lol:

Guess that's why Jared Loughner killed those people, cause he was a stoner, right........? :headscratch:

Climb!? haha wtf walls? Thats awesome! :lol: Its true, I drive way better stoned everything goes smooth and calm almost in slow motion, BUT I avoid it because I dont want to be pulled over by the police, with fines and social service with the kids and all that, not worth it.

Jared Loughner, in a marijuana frenzy out on a killing spree! Something doesnt make sense about that..

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:10 am » by Malogg

And how many drunk drivers are dead or have killed children ???

This is Mossad BS to keep the sheeps thinking weed is terribad when it is terrigood compared to alcohol .

:lol:

Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Initiate

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:31 am » by Marcydare

Woman wearing skinny jeans drives off with baby on roof of car.
BAN skinny jeans.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:33 am » by Malogg

Marcydare wrote:Woman wearing skinny jeans drives off with baby on roof of car.
BAN skinny jeans.

lmfbo :lol:
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:49 am » by Eldorado

Naranja wrote:
Eldorado wrote:

why not???

Climb!? haha wtf walls? Thats awesome! :lol: Its true, I drive way better stoned everything goes smooth and calm almost in slow motion, BUT I avoid it because I dont want to be pulled over by the police, with fines and social service with the kids and all that, not worth it.

Jared Loughner, in a marijuana frenzy out on a killing spree! Something doesnt make sense about that..

When the cops pull me over going a buck 60.........I hand them my GT-3 A-SPEC IA Racing License from EA games and they let me go.........

LOL :lol: LOL

Climbing high allows you to be able to transcend through the pain, and makes you more connected with your imagination and inspiration....kills the fear, and allows you to focus......right towlie......???

There is no better feeling than smoking a bowl at the top of a rad climb........ :flop:

:cheers:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 12:46 am » by Naranja

Jared Loughner, in a marijuana frenzy out on a killing spree! Something doesnt make sense about that..[/quote]

When the cops pull me over going a buck 60.........I hand them my GT-3 A-SPEC IA Racing License from EA games and they let me go.........

LOL :lol: LOL

Climbing high allows you to be able to transcend through the pain, and makes you more connected with your imagination and inspiration....kills the fear, and allows you to focus......right towlie......???

There is no better feeling than smoking a bowl at the top of a rad climb........ :flop:

:cheers:[/quote]

:lol: Well when you put it that way I can understand.

OMG now I have to change my avatar, I didnt think of him and then I did and he hasnt been on since december and then I thought fuck it ill go with this avatar, but I guess its time to change before a conspiracy is born.. :peep:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 6:08 pm » by monica44

OMG.. I have only just come across this thread and i am still on the ceiling, how dare anyone put this down to pot smoking, the baby being 5 weeks old !!! Five weeks after having a child, find me any mother who has not had a momentary lapse in judgement, not just the fact through lack of sleep, faculties are a bit skew wiff, but i know a few mothers over the years who forgot they had prams etc to walk out the shop then realize they have forgotten their bundles of joy, it is natural we are human, I guess this is one of the primary reasons why cannabis should stay illegal, so those who have done no wrong can look down their snotty noses at a fellow human being in times of weakness. :censored: :hell:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 6:10 pm » by monica44

Vampic Munchausen wrote:haydenvillechurch.org/wp-content/uploads/.../2012-December.pdf
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View

(edited*)

http://www.west-springfield.ma.us/.../Feb.%202012/...
12-2214 1909 Domestic Disturbance
Feb 15, 2012 Arrest: 12-2214-AR Arrest: PICILLO, ANGELIQUE C...48 JANET ST WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA DOB: 11/11/1979 Charges: A&B (Assault and Battery)
:ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Why are you posting about this Angelique woman, on 2 sep threads, and why would you print her personal details with it, are you on some kind of vendetta or what ???
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 6:29 pm » by Phaeton

Icarus1 wrote:By David Schwartz

PHOENIX | Sat Jun 2, 2012 10:58pm EDT

(Reuters) - A marijuana-smoking woman was arrested on Saturday in Phoenix after she accidentally drove away with her five-week-old son in a child safety seat on the roof of her vehicle, police said.

The baby fell off the car in the middle of an intersection and was found unharmed and strapped into the seat, said Phoenix police spokesman James Holmes.

The mother Catalina Clouser, 19, was booked into jail on child abuse and aggravated assault charges, he said. The infant was taken to a local hospital as a precaution and is in the custody of state Child Protective Services.

"It appears the suspect put the baby on the roof of the car and drove off, forgetting he was still on the roof," Holmes said in a written statement.

Police said Clouser and her boyfriend had been smoking marijuana in a park and left with the toddler to buy beer late on Friday night. Officers stopped the car and the boyfriend was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence while driving with the baby in the 2000 Ford Focus.

Police learned that Clouser was so upset about the arrest that she drove to a friend's home and "admittedly smoked one or two additional bowls of marijuana," Holmes said.

She left at about midnight with the baby asleep in the car seat, placing the child on top of the vehicle, he said. Clouser apparently did not realize that the baby was missing until she arrived home.

Holmes said witnesses who were friends of the mother advised officers that the child belonged to Clouser. The mother then arrived at the scene and "made admissions to what had occurred."

(Reporting by David Schwartz; Editing by Greg McCune)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/ ... 1S20120603

Lets ban pot!

BAN IT!
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext