potassium poisoning

Writer

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 pm » by GreySnake

About a week ago, I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach.
I had the feeling someone been in my house even though it was locked, had mayor stomach aches and had some sort of tiny mark on my belly, like a needle mark which turned big and red/purplish about a day later.
My girlfriend had the same thing. we had terrible headache, felt tired, and had a heart beating like crazy.

We went ot the dokter who couldnt tell us anything except doing a bloodtest, it turned out we had potassium poisoning. which is very strange because we did not change our diets.
On top of that we both eat totally diffrent kinds of foods and quantities ( she is a veggie and i eat no veggies at all) so it was not from anything like that...
We talked about this yesterday, noentry thought someone came in to steal my kidneys, but that wouldve been very weird because they work on basicly 50%.

symptoms of potassium poisoning:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/416767-symptoms-of-potassium-poisoning/

I had 5 out of 5 while my girl had everything except the numbness/tingling
our treatment was a injection ( insulin i think) and week of glucose sugars ( dextro energy tablet thinggies) and a dialyses for me because of my weaker kidneys.

I never heard someone getting a damn potassium poisoning, but it seems it is pretty common, are they trying to give people illnesses that can also be caused by natural causes?
Also, is it even possible to give liquid potassium through a needle?
Lucid dreaming is a gift of god

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 10:40 pm » by domdabears

As I said in the chat, that's a pretty scary story. Bizarre.

The only poisoning I've ever had was food poisoning.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 10:50 pm » by TheDuck

Yeah that's crazy, I read the thing about eating too many bananas, which woried me for half a second 'cus I eat sh*t loads of them, turns out that's ok, so I have no clue :scary:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 10:54 pm » by Icarus1

i thought that was part of the wind up , freaky shit

Writer

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 11:21 pm » by GreySnake

Only veggies and fruit i eat is mixed in ( like chinese or fruits in cereal) i havent had any slice of banana for months

PostSat Apr 21, 2012 11:50 am » by celestineB

Wow! I don't think potassium can be poisoning. Thanks for the information.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 21, 2012 12:57 pm » by Stratosfear

My wife is on dialysis and has to watch not only how much liquids she has but also her potassium and phosphate levels, which is a bugger because most fruit and veg contain them. It's a tricky balancing act (especially if you want to loose weight).
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Writer

PostSat Apr 21, 2012 4:28 pm » by GreySnake

everything is fine at the moment though, but i wonder what the cause is, if indeed someone was in my home then i have serious doubts on why using potassium

Writer

PostSat May 05, 2012 5:05 pm » by Sumonht1990

Thank you for sharing. It's really a nice post.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 10:27 pm » by OtheklzeR

we get a black ooze from water wells here when we work them over and put a new pump in
its chock full of minerals and you can get kinda sick for a few days if you are covered in it
and then we dring the water that comes fromthe same well life has its irony's

drinking water is the primary exposure to toxic levels of mostly harmless minerals
and the bodys filtering systems get overwhelmed both the kidneys and the liver are
always under attack in the modren age

then you add acetominifen and drinking booze and beer and the whole house of the
body falls down from selenium or lead or molybdium , I periodoicly get a small pan
of water and boil it to nothing and see what the sediment is like

Next