Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013

Initiate

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 6:22 pm » by SolStone

Amanda,
I would strongly advise you to not elect a lawyer to represent your case in a court of law. A lawyer is bound under the BAR, British Accredited Registry. They are bound to submit (under limited liability to the consequences, ie. none) to the decision of the residing Judge (Judiciary Trustee). Should you (bearing full liability for the consequences) continue to represent yourself, you are not bound by any oath or contract to agree to the decision on the Residing Trustee (Judge).

Perhaps the reason you've made it thus far is the fact that you have represented yourself, I would not encourage breaking your pattern of success. Much respect to you for your courage. If I can help edit anything for you, let me know.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 6:24 pm » by missamandamanhattan

Thank you for the support. Just get this story viral - please! I don't have Facebook but people are placing my story onto their facebook page. Please feel free to post my story wherever people can read it and view the videos. It is my story and I am giving permission for people to place it anywhere the public can access it.

There are millions of Children on this planet and they ALL deserve to be better protected and that is all I am doing - moving towards the Courtroom so I can change laws and make a difference. Please stand with me purely by helping the story go viral.

I will try and make a new video soon - maybe I will feature my cats because funny cat videos seem to be popular. I will consider any legal ideas that will help my story become viral.

Thank you everyone who has viewed this thread and responded - I appreciate your support.

Much Peace - Amanda :help: 8-) :peace: :hugging: :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 12:33 am » by missamandamanhattan

It is without prejudice that I communicate with you SolStone - the information you have shared via your post is valuable and I need to know whether Australian legal practitioners practice under the same guidelines you cite. I know that as Australia is referred to as the colonies I imagine the legal system is compatible. I know of at least one legal practitioner who is licenced to practice in Australia and England. I would appreciate your confirmation.

Thank you and Much Peace - Amanda

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 1:01 am » by Zer0

Hey Amanda, I posted your video on Facebook as I said I would. I done my part ;)

Folks please post it on your social networks as well!

It is not often we get members who are willing to get their hands dirty...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 1:42 am » by Malogg

Hi
missamandamanhattan :hiho:

Great to see a new member that really care's about others as Ima victim of an ALLEGED UNPROVEN > AS OF YET :!: Pedophile ring that tried to snatch my daughter here in Aberdeen, Scotland . . .

Rule # 1 never trust anyone that works for the system PERIOD :!:

Rule# 2 Never go to a closed family court as they are set up by SISSIES for SISSIES to cover-up child abuse and snatch children. (Public open courts there is still corruption) So if going to a court make sure that you never make accusations/allegations without 100% proof and even with that dunni even attempt to give any proof in a closed family court ie documents/pics/videos/recordings/eye-witness(s) as ALL will be annulled behind closed court doors. . . . SAD FACT :nwo:

Rule # 3 Always be safe and in contact with close friends and family ~ always stay in public and never hide away because that is when they believe you are scared for your life and they ~ (BEASTLYS) will attempt such evil ~ ie they will make it look like you topped yourself. . .

Rule #4 This is nae really a rule but Ima telling ya to get on Facebook and get in contact with this man https://www.facebook.com/bob.mcguire.319?fref=ts he is from your neck of the woods and will be more able to foot you better apon your plight down under.

Also join this group as soon as possible to get contact with like minded folks and as you say COMMUNITY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/224599040921788/

Ima have posted this thread in anti-child abuse facebook groups.

:!: GOLDEN RULE STAY THE FCK AWAY FROM JOHN GORMLEY (GORMLESS) < MULTI ACC BEASTLY THAT DESTROYS ANTI CHILD ABUSE CAMPAIGNS ON FACEBOOK AND THE INTERNET :!:

Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Initiate

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 3:31 am » by SolStone

missamandamanhattan wrote:It is without prejudice that I communicate with you SolStone - the information you have shared via your post is valuable and I need to know whether Australian legal practitioners practice under the same guidelines you cite. I know that as Australia is referred to as the colonies I imagine the legal system is compatible. I know of at least one legal practitioner who is licenced to practice in Australia and England. I would appreciate your confirmation.

Thank you and Much Peace - Amanda

Amanda,
Like you, I presume all lawyers from Australia, England, United States of America, Canada, and New Zealand are required to participate in the BAR in order to practice law. I will look into it and confirm/deny for you shortly. Like Malogg, I would certainly advise you to stay away from the court system until you hire someone to gather as much evidence as possible.

Any lawyer with social connections will not risk burning bridges to help in a 'human rights' cause like the one you are pursuing. Any lawyer without social connections will break once those they respect put pressure on them to do so (side-lining your case in the process).

My advice, if you already have damning evidence collected (and prepared to be disseminated), then connect with as many like-minded groups as possible prior to court. Represent yourself and remember that so long as that stenographer is typing, you can state/declare any intention to hold the Court accountable if the proceedings are not held honorably and/or you deem the decision was not satisfactory. So long as you have stated it in court, it is on file, and unless they dispute your claims in written form and deliver them to you, it is presumed you will follow through on your claims.

Next time I drop in forums I will post what I find on the Australian law process.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 8:07 am » by mediasorcery

bumpty fokin bumpty~ death to child abuser demons.

gr8 thread, will watch now, are you in melb magistrates, or your queensland/adelaide yes, i forgot? if so il come support you in suit and tie if melb..
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 5:15 pm » by SolStone

From what I've found so far, we are not incorrect in our presumptions.

The legal system has not figured itself out completely, as there's a lot of confusion from lawyers representing different national corporations (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand). Although some can satisfactorily complete credits from different degree programs, all are substitutional should a lawyer study in the UK under 'foundational programs.' It is very interesting how they are all subservient to a law education from English foundational programs out of UK. Anyway, yes, they all follow the same statutes of Court procedures and presumptions.

What is important here to remember is that in a court of law, there are three entities (some of them faceless) present in a 'hearing.' Executive, Beneficiary, and Trustee. Anyone who has sworn an oath (i.e. lawyer, law enforcement, and presiding judge are all Trustees. Trustees take orders from the Executor. The Beneficiary is the one who benefits from the proceedings.

Generally most allow the judge to play Executor. This is the mistake. You are the Executor and Beneficiary of your namesake, and therefore all others in the courtroom are the Trustees. You are the only one present that has not sworn an oath to serve the Public. Therefore you are the only one exempt from accepting any decision the courtroom (a faceless entity claiming power of executive) decides.

This is an important point for you to remember. Whenever you are calling one to account, or whenever the Courtroom is calling a point against your case, remember to call BY NAME THE PERSON OR PERSONS TO PRESENT THEMSELVES BEFORE YOU. If you allow them to use phrases such as "it is the decision of this jury," or "it is the decision of this courtroom," or "representing the Melbourne law enforcement agency is," you should immediately cease their illegal behavior.

They are required to bring forth the accused by name and in person, otherwise their case is forfeit. They must conduct themselves "honorably," and this is why you should represent yourself and not allow a lawyer to "agree" to a decision the judge hands down. You have the right to refuse the decision and to follow up according to your satisfaction. A lawyer does not possess that ability as they are bound under the same oaths as the Presiding Trustee (judge).

Please let me know if there is something specific more I can look up. I will.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 6:20 am » by missamandamanhattan

Solstone - it is without prejudice that I communicate with you. I am deeply grateful for the information you are sharing with me - thank you thank you thank you. I will communicate again shortly.

For Solstone and everyone else viewing this thread - I will update the thread with specific information in a day or so. Until then please keep viewing and posting this story in an effort to send this story viral.

Much Peace - Amanda :think: :peace: :flowers: :cheers:

NB Solstone - so as not to derail the thread is it possible to communicate with you via personal message (have tried here but does not seem to be available to me) or can I speak to you via Skype? Thanks.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 5:59 pm » by SolStone

Amanda,
I sent you a message :arrow: I apologize, I don't really (ever) check my mailbox!

PreviousNext