Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 pm » by Spock

99socks wrote:Hahaha...

Two "new" members bringing in outside drama...

... and you people still fall for it.

:lol:

Fall for what? I've talked with her - it's a real drama to her anyway. Would you care to view the video? She has a story to tell and she has put it in the right section.

So what's with the venom?

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 6:35 pm » by Spock

Cia212 wrote:
missamandamanhattan wrote:Cia212 -I will start another thread. Please be aware that I cannot and will not overstep legal boundaries. A copy of my first draft book/recount has been uploaded to this site - if you feel inclined to read.

Just do it in this thread, or if you ever get to the point in your videos, just tell me the timestamp. What's so hard about that? There's no need to start another thread to get to the point you were supposed to make in this thread.

In this format - "I found out that an unnamed male (or female or primate) did x, y and z to an unnamed child." "In retaliation for reporting it, they (government, person or corporations) ruined my life by doing x,y and z."

That is because before she posted it, she was told what sort of information would get the thread deleted. And it was specifically what you are asking for. I am interested in specifics myself, and she is willing to give them, but you may have to PM or read the book because we have discussed issues such as this exhaustively and we can't allow some things to be put on the forum - so she actually did what she was asked to do - and is finding other avenues to get the story out - this being one. So if she has piqued your interested, that is what she intended to do, the information you can have, but as she said also, she is going to do everything legally.

If you would like to chat with her sometime, i'm sure she would be happy to fill you in on everything on skype.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 6:49 pm » by Spock

As matter of fact CIA - you being a lawyer, maybe you could offer her your advice as to a healthy direct approach which would be wise in the current position she is in.

As far as the story itself, I don't know, but she seems like a straight up person when you talk to her live, not someone playing some sort of game.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 7:47 pm » by Cia212

Spock wrote:That is because before she posted it, she was told what sort of information would get the thread deleted. And it was specifically what you are asking for.

I get that, but she could post the specifics of what was done to ruin her life. I'm sure that part wouldn't have to mention any child-antics.

Spock wrote:As matter of fact CIA - you being a lawyer, maybe you could offer her your advice as to a healthy direct approach which would be wise in the current position she is in.

As far as the story itself, I don't know, but she seems like a straight up person when you talk to her live, not someone playing some sort of game.

I would be the type of person who could help...but only generally, I'm not qualified (or licensed) to practice law in Australia. And I mostly handle contracts, not international child abuse cases.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 7:54 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

James Lee Lyons, 52, was arrested in 1998 for attempted sexual battery on a child and sexual act with a child and served 13 years for his crimes. He was released in 2011.

Over the weekend Lyons was arrested again, this time for having sex with his neighbors dog. The owner let the dog out and when the weather turned bad and looked for the animal, he couldn’t find it. He then observed Lyons carrying the dog from his trailer, saying the dog had gone to his shed.

The animal was acting strangely, so the owner took the animal to the vet, who determined the dog had been sexually abused, according to the St. Johns County Sheriff’s office.

They arrested Lyons and charged him with animal cruelty and sexual activity involving an animal.

Children and animals are helpless, defenseless and those that prey on either, deserve a lifetime in jail, to say the least.

:shooting:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 8:24 pm » by Spock

Cia212 wrote:
Spock wrote:That is because before she posted it, she was told what sort of information would get the thread deleted. And it was specifically what you are asking for.

I get that, but she could post the specifics of what was done to ruin her life. I'm sure that part wouldn't have to mention any child-antics.

Spock wrote:As matter of fact CIA - you being a lawyer, maybe you could offer her your advice as to a healthy direct approach which would be wise in the current position she is in.

I would be the type of person who could help...but only generally, I'm not qualified (or licensed) to practice law in Australia. And I mostly handle contracts, not international child abuse cases.

It would be great I was playing it safe and NoEntry tried to explain it to her as well, relying on our vast knowledge of the law. Figured better safe than sorry.

Writer

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 3:02 pm » by SterlingRose

Initiate

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 4:17 am » by missamandamanhattan

Sterlling Rose - thank you for sharing such an informative, sensitive and thought provoking video. I would have liked to have heard the term epi-genetic woven into the dialogue as I have learned that it is an integral component into understanding the concepts discussed here.

Thank you again - we all need to support our Children - all our Children - across the globe.

Much Peace - Amanda :peace: :flowers: :mrcool:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 8:31 am » by missamandamanhattan

Calling Solstone - I need to take you up on your offer of assistance. I have sent you a personal message. I have filed and served my Statement of Claim and I want to release it to the media and place it on the internet.

It names names and I want soooooo much to post but need to confer with yourself and some others before I proceed. It is awesome - for a few reasons and I sooooooo want to share.

Thank you to everyone for your continuing support - I appreciate every kind word!

Much Peace - Amanda :peace: :hugging: :cheers: 8-)

Initiate

PostSun Nov 24, 2013 5:09 am » by missamandamanhattan

Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me. I thought I would quickly post on this thread, so that people who are inclined can learn a bit more about my ongoing journey - while on this site.

Thank you again - to everyone who is supporting me - just by viewing, reading and then telling people about what I am doing. I will win - I was born for this journey - it is my destiny - I will not give up.

MY absolute very final last option - is to upload my evidence and let the public see for themselves - the depth and veracity of the evidence I have maintained in my files and security deposit during 2011, 2012, 2013 and continuing.

I have a friend who is also a Child Abuse Whistleblower and I stand in her shadow with grace and humility as she is a survivor - she collected evidence against a peadophile ring and it took her 9 and a half years to get it investigated by authorities. She found an online editor of a newspaper who published an article - makes you sick thinking about it. She is my hero - and my friend - Fiona.

Much Peace...

PreviousNext