Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013

Initiate

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:01 pm » by missamandamanhattan

My name is Amanda and today in the Disclose.tv chatroom is was suggested that I start a thread and open the opportunity for members and visitors to learn about my current ordeal/journey. My aim is to go viral and I am sure that can happen - in time!

In Australia - as a Teacher I am a Mandatory Reporter and that means I am bound by the law to report any information that comes to me that is relevant to Child Abuse. I do not need the voice of the victim, it can be a friend or witness - it just has to be relevant information.

In 2011 I obeyed the law and adhered to my professional training and made a Mandatory Report in January 2011 and a few months later another. The information spans at least 35 years. As a result my life has been destroyed but I will not and can not walk away knowing Children are at the heart of my ordeal.

It was suggested that I make a video for youtube and get my message onto the worldwideweb and this I did. I have also uploaded an identity free version of the first draft of my book/recount. I wrote the recount as contemporaneous notes (made at the time) so I would have a chronological record of events - for legal purposes.

What transpired over 2011 - 2012 and 2013 and continuing has to be read to be believed. I know that those who are in the awakened state will see the truth and the psychological assault that has been heaped upon me. Others who are empathetic and sentient will realise that the title of this thread is very apt - what has happened to me is deeply disturbing. I have put the welfare of Children first and have had every aspect of my life destroyed. Please know that I am a former operational Police Officer and have a sound understanding of legal protocol and confidential boundaries - I have travelled far and fought a hard battle to get this far - I will never jeopardise justice for the abused Children by writing anything that would harm my legal standing.

I have made it to Federal Court here in Australia - which is our highest court and it is where laws are made and changed. To evince to you how determined I am - please know that I made it to Federal Court alone and unrepresented. I have also become a witness for the current Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses into Child Sexual Abuse and I have connected to the Governor-General of Australia as well as an upcoming hearing for a Workcover issue. Trust me when I say I will leave no opportunity alone and will create them where necessary.

So why do I need you. I need to go viral so that when I stand in the Courtroom I will not be alone. I want as many people on this planet to be with me in the courtroom - via positive thought and prayer and in spirit and in person should that be an option. I want the Judge and officials to know that I do not stand alone. I want to walk out of the courtroom and be able to connect with everyone via the internet and tell them that I have won. I will change laws and will make a difference. I will not walk away from Children - your Children - our Children.

My two short videos are uploaded to Disclose.tv and a friend uploaded my book/recount to the Document section. The first draft book/recount has been written in a very easy to understand manner and takes me an hour to read from cover to cover when I want to check for spelling errors etcetera.

You will either stand with me because you do not believe in Child Abuse or you will stand for the other side who believe it is okay to abuse Children - there is no middle ground here. Please stand with me and make me viral. This is about what is right - it is not about money or joining anything. Just help me stay strong so that I can power through this journey.

Both short videos (less than 10 minutes) and the document have the same title as this thread - just add Video 2 for the second video if you are typing the title into the search engine. Thank you for your time.

Much Peace - Amanda :help: :hugging: :cheers: 8-) I will engage any legal ideas on how to become
viral :idea:

NB A really big thank you to the members of Disclose.tv who have made me feel very welcome.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:10 pm » by RATRODROB

the world needs more people like you. :flop:

would an online petition be of any use in this case,?

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:21 pm » by Rizze

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:29 pm » by missamandamanhattan

RATRODROB wrote:the world needs more people like you. :flop:

would an online partition be of any use in this case,?

RRR

Thank you for for your positive reply. Great suggestion about people signing a petition but I am thinking that just about everyone on the planet has access to a computer. All people have to do is view the videos and read the document and get my story out there. I know it sounds too simple.

What I rally need is pro bono (for free) legal representation but that might come just by being viral. Thank you again. Much Peace - Amanda

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:52 pm » by Slith

Welcome Amanda.

Big time bump!!!

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 4:36 pm » by The57ironman

missamandamanhattan wrote:My name is Amanda and today in the Disclose.tv chatroom is was suggested that I start a thread and open the opportunity for members and visitors to learn about my current ordeal/journey. My aim is to go viral and I am sure that can happen - in time!

In Australia - as a Teacher I am a Mandatory Reporter and that means I am bound by the law to report any information that comes to me that is relevant to Child Abuse. I do not need the voice of the victim, it can be a friend or witness - it just has to be relevant information.

In 2011 I obeyed the law and adhered to my professional training and made a Mandatory Report in January 2011 and a few months later another. The information spans at least 35 years. As a result my life has been destroyed but I will not and can not walk away knowing Children are at the heart of my ordeal.

It was suggested that I make a video for youtube and get my message onto the worldwideweb and this I did. I have also uploaded an identity free version of the first draft of my book/recount. I wrote the recount as contemporaneous notes (made at the time) so I would have a chronological record of events - for legal purposes.

What transpired over 2011 - 2012 and 2013 and continuing has to be read to be believed. I know that those who are in the awakened state will see the truth and the psychological assault that has been heaped upon me. Others who are empathetic and sentient will realise that the title of this thread is very apt - what has happened to me is deeply disturbing. I have put the welfare of Children first and have had every aspect of my life destroyed. Please know that I am a former operational Police Officer and have a sound understanding of legal protocol and confidential boundaries - I have travelled far and fought a hard battle to get this far - I will never jeopardise justice for the abused Children by writing anything that would harm my legal standing.

I have made it to Federal Court here in Australia - which is our highest court and it is where laws are made and changed. To evince to you how determined I am - please know that I made it to Federal Court alone and unrepresented. I have also become a witness for the current Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses into Child Sexual Abuse and I have connected to the Governor-General of Australia as well as an upcoming hearing for a Workcover issue. Trust me when I say I will leave no opportunity alone and will create them where necessary.

So why do I need you. I need to go viral so that when I stand in the Courtroom I will not be alone. I want as many people on this planet to be with me in the courtroom - via positive thought and prayer and in spirit and in person should that be an option. I want the Judge and officials to know that I do not stand alone. I want to walk out of the courtroom and be able to connect with everyone via the internet and tell them that I have won. I will change laws and will make a difference. I will not walk away from Children - your Children - our Children.

My two short videos are uploaded to Disclose.tv and a friend uploaded my book/recount to the Document section. The first draft book/recount has been written in a very easy to understand manner and takes me an hour to read from cover to cover when I want to check for spelling errors etcetera.

You will either stand with me because you do not believe in Child Abuse or you will stand for the other side who believe it is okay to abuse Children - there is no middle ground here. Please stand with me and make me viral. This is about what is right - it is not about money or joining anything. Just help me stay strong so that I can power through this journey.

Both short videos (less than 10 minutes) and the document have the same title as this thread - just add Video 2 for the second video if you are typing the title into the search engine. Thank you for your time.

Much Peace - Amanda :help: :hugging: :cheers: 8-) I will engage any legal ideas on how to become
viral :idea:

NB A really big thank you to the members of Disclose.tv who have made me feel very welcome.

:hiho: :cheers: amanda.....

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 4:37 pm » by Webcat

:hiho: missamandamanhattan to DTV. :flop:

I'm just quickly reading your story in the 'Documents' section of DTV.

Here's the link:
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewdocument/143320/Powerful__Disturbing__Child_Abuse_in_2013___Document__No_Identifiers_Version/

For interested members to read and then comment upon.

I also understand that you've come over from the 'David Icke forums', where you have been a Senior member for some years - Little wonder you mentioned the 'UFO' connection in your Video posted here and how it may have damaged your credibility - being unrelated to the matter in hand. I understand that.
I see then, that you posted in another name (your real one? of "Amanda Gabriel") - Do they allow multiple accounts on the Icke forums? I didn't think they did. Why change to a 'newbie' when a 'Senior' would demand more respect and following? - or did a friend post it for you? - just interested. :headscratch:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249978

I prowl most of the 'UFO/Conspiracy' forums and I suspect you do too, and I can understand your frustration at the response you received regarding 'alternative science/Aliens etc' that you commented upon, at the Church School where you worked - I take it, they viewed that in a 'dim' light? - Considering your story concerns a member of the Church (is that correct?)

I applaude your attempts to shine a light upon this terrible subject - it has been raised before on DTV by a senior member here, 'Malogg' - who I fully supported in his exposures.

I'll re-read your account and let you have my thoughts on it [I had to 'speed' read it!]

Thanks for posting this and I wish you good fortune in finding a Lawyer who will take on your case for free. I'm surprised that none have, considering the subject.

Best wishes.

Webcat.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 5:01 pm » by Noentry

missamandamanhattan I salute you and welcome to DTV.

A facebook page would be a good idea. Not sure how facebook works, but others here are more informed on this then me and can advise you beter.
I will share your cause to everyone and anyone I know or meet.

How many of us want to make a difference?
Right here and now getting behind Amanda and the children will make that difference.

Amanda Know this, you are not alone.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 5:37 pm » by Mydogma

Yep you will no doubt find support here, there are many here that have the know of the broken hypocracy of a system we dwell in, and many that know the tyranny against children...one has to only research cps to see some of the ugliness...cheers amanda and keep up the good fight...i look forward to reading -viewing your stuff...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 6:07 pm » by Poppa_pygar

:hiho: to DTV, and i wish you the best of luck i really do :flop:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Next