Powerful quake shakes western Indonesia 6.6

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:08 am

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 10:46 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


JAKARTA, Indonesia – A powerful earthquake jolted the western Indonesian island of Sumatra early Monday, forcing the evacuation of at least one hospital and sending people running from their houses and hotels in panic. It was not immediately clear if there were any injuries or serious damage. The U.S. Geological Survey said the 6.6-magnitude quake

http://4unews.com/11348/powerful-quake- ... indonesia/

Conspirator
Posts: 5546
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:36 pm

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 10:48 pm » by Tuor10


That region is really getting shaken up.
The ring of fire must have had a chicken vindaloo.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:08 am

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 10:54 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


tuor10 wrote:That region is really getting shaken up.
The ring of fire must have had a chicken vindaloo.

not only that region but everywhere :headscratch: earthquakes, hurricanes, wars, economic claps, weird bird flues :ohno:

Conspirator
Posts: 5546
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:36 pm

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 10:58 pm » by Tuor10


freeyourmindnow wrote:
tuor10 wrote:That region is really getting shaken up.
The ring of fire must have had a chicken vindaloo.

not only that region but everywhere :headscratch: earthquakes, hurricanes, wars, economic claps, weird bird flues :ohno:


Bird flu's?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:08 am

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


tuor10 wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:
tuor10 wrote:That region is really getting shaken up.
The ring of fire must have had a chicken vindaloo.

not only that region but everywhere :headscratch: earthquakes, hurricanes, wars, economic claps, weird bird flues :ohno:


Bird flu's?

yep a new one, it is more deadlier :help:

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/08/31 ... n-deadlier

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4483
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:11 am
Location: Earth

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 11:07 pm » by Shaggietrip


Past 7 days of earth quakes.

Image Image

:peep:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:08 am

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 11:10 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


shaggietrip wrote:Past 7 days of earth quakes.

Image Image

:peep:

:shock: cool :flop:

Conspirator
Posts: 5546
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:36 pm

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 11:12 pm » by Tuor10


shaggietrip wrote:Past 7 days of earth quakes.

Image Image

:peep:


That is nothing out of the ordinary.
Earthquakes of varying magnitude occur on a daily basis.

Writer
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 pm

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 11:13 pm » by Smakthat


7.0 in vanuatu

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 20551
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 11:14 pm » by Slith


Strange and hard times indeed
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook