Powerfully Amazing Short Film

Conspirator
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 am

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 1:03 pm » by Nilm33


This is DEEP. Hope you can appreciate it.

Enjoy.

Sigur Rós 'Valtari' Mystery Film Experiment: Ekki múkk by Nick Abrahams


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3491
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 1:54 pm

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 1:09 pm » by Thruster


Nilm33 wrote:This is DEEP. Hope you can appreciate it.

Enjoy.

Sigur Rós 'Valtari' Mystery Film Experiment: Ekki múkk by Nick Abrahams


Upload to Disclose.tv




This video has content from EMI - Blocked in your country.

:yell:

Thanks for the effort, all the same.

:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 am

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 1:26 pm » by Nilm33


Mabye Vimeo will work for your neck of the woods? Better quality as well. Hope it does.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3491
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 1:54 pm

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 1:58 pm » by Thruster


Nilm33 wrote:Mabye Vimeo will work for your neck of the woods? Better quality as well. Hope it does.



That one works.

Great vid, Nilm33!

Thanks for sharing.

:cheers:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 20389
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 am
Location: ....at the Shady Rest Hotel

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 4:13 pm » by The57ironman


.


......absolutely beautiful work there..!

:pray:


:cheers: nilm...and thankyou

.
if you don't like my opinions....please lower your standards Image


.

Initiate
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 am

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 4:29 pm » by Boatman


Amazing Video Thanks for posting. :flop:
It reminds me of my Brother who is dead now, and i miss him even to this day, he was only 28 when he died.

I used to call him "Nature Boy" He had Ferrets, Polecats, Pigeons, Magpies you name it, and i remember him having a Pet Fox. He used to walk about with it on a leash (Lead), and it was a great Woman attractor.

That film reminded me off him.
Image

Initiate
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:53 am

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 pm » by Crusader


Enjoyed that, I havent laughed so much in ages and then it pulls on your heart strings, yeah not bad atall
Regular is not a unit of measure

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: United Kingdom

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 9:52 pm » by Shendao


Incredible, I can't thank you enough for this.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Conspirator
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 am

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 11:10 pm » by Nilm33


Boatman wrote:Amazing Video Thanks for posting. :flop:
It reminds me of my Brother who is dead now, and i miss him even to this day, he was only 28 when he died.

I used to call him "Nature Boy" He had Ferrets, Polecats, Pigeons, Magpies you name it, and i remember him having a Pet Fox. He used to walk about with it on a leash (Lead), and it was a great Woman attractor.

That film reminded me off him.


Sounds like he was a good man. Thanks for sharing your personal story. Makes the posting of this vid even more meaningful. Cheers buddy.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2566
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:09 pm

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 am » by Tjahzi


superb!
Image



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook