pram-pushing mother repeatedly stamps man's head in racist

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 am » by Noentry

domdabears wrote:Watch "Hardcore Pawn" on tru tv.

That'll give you an idea of Detroit.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Looks like a tough city.

I have an uncle who owns a fish and chips shop, a few months ago some one pulled out a gun and told him to hand over the cash.
He told them to fuck off.
The assailant threatened to shoot his wife.
My uncle told him to shoot her :lol: .
He just walked out the shop.
She was not to pleased I tell you.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 3:31 am » by Noentry

domdabears wrote:I think everything she did was wrong. I just don't agree with the racist part.

That's me though.

Calling an Asian Indian a Paki is a racist act in the UK.

In the UK it has racist undertones.
Just how it is over here.

I am not sure about its definition in the states, but here its nasty.
And if you are caught you will be arrested and prosecuted for a race crime.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 3:44 am » by Noentry

I have found another article on this incident.
Lowe, 26, who is now pregnant with her third child, started the trouble by calling the victim a "f****** Paki" and "terrorist", Manchester Crown Court heard.

Drunk mum's shocking race attack on stranger in front of her two kids - VIDEO
31 Oct 2012 11:08

Footage shows Amanda Lowe shouting abuse at Khuram Nisar before repeatedly kicking him
"Horrifying": Lowe (in black top) attacks Mr Nisar "Horrifying": Lowe (in black top) attacks Mr Nisar

This is the moment a woman launched a "horrifying" racist attack on a stranger in public - with her two children in tow.

The shocking footage of the assault by Amanda Lowe on Khuram Nisar on a summer evening in Manchester city centre was released today.

It shows Lowe returning to her children, aged eight and four months, looking "thrilled" with herself after the rant.

Lowe, 26, who is now pregnant with her third child, started the trouble by calling the victim a "f****** Paki" and "terrorist", Manchester Crown Court heard.

Mr Nisar was going home from work across Piccadilly Gardens, which was crowded with families and children enjoying the evening sunshine, when Lowe, who was drinking alcohol with friends, began shouting the abuse.

Mr Nisar told Lowe's boyfriend, Wesley Earls, to "control his woman" but Earls responded by punching the victim to the ground.

Lowe's friend, Daniel Wray, also waded in, punching Mr Nisar in the head as the trio pounced.

Lowe was caught on CCTV repeatedly kicking at and stamping on Mr Nisar's head before the fight was broken up and all three returned to the children yards away, with the youngest in a pram.

Mr Nisar suffered cuts and bruises to his head and body.

Amanda Lowe in black sleeveless t-shirt and grey leggings carrying out the attack

All three defendants were arrested 20 minutes after the attack, which happened at 8.15pm on May 21 this year. They have 21 previous convictions between them, many for violence.

Lowe, of Rochdale Road, Blackley, Manchester, admitted a charge of racially aggravated assault occasioning bodily harm and the other two admitted a single charge of actual bodily harm.

All three walked free from court last Friday after being sentenced by Judge Lindsey Kushner QC.

Lowe was spared jail because of her children, the judge said, adding that it would be unfair to then jail Earls, whose offence was less serious because it was not racially aggravated.

Earls, of Old Market Street, Blackley, Manchester, and Lowe, of Rochdale Road, also Blackley, were both given a 12-month jail sentence, suspended for two years, and a two-year supervision order.

Wray, of Ludlow Avenue, Salford, who was "fleetingly" involved by punching Mr Nisar before retreating, was given the same sentence - though the court heard he had not complied with previous community orders.

Passing sentence, Judge Kushner said: "It is fantastic to have this CCTV footage.

"It is good to see the events as they happened because they are horrifying when you see them.

"I think all of you can think yourselves lucky.

"She (Lowe) was in that state in charge of two children. That in itself is a criminal offence - drunk in charge of a child.

"It is disgraceful. How irresponsible can you get?

"You could easily have been dealing with a care case here.

"Miss Lowe, I can't emphasise strongly enough: kids who have mothers who behave like you end up behaving like you.

"That damage starts from when they are tiny."

Judge Kushner told all three this was their last chance and if they offended again they would go to jail.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dr ... ck-1409529

I agree with the judge
"Miss Lowe, I can't emphasise strongly enough: kids who have mothers who behave like you end up behaving like you.

"That damage starts from when they are tiny."

He is absolutely right.

The only thing I dont agree with is she should of gone to prison.
Last edited by Noentry on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 3:47 am » by Noentry

A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 4:51 am » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 5:12 am » by Eldorado

Lowsix wrote:
You dont know anything about Detroit do you? lol

Naw....We roll up in Mt. Clemens beotch

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love to see the first thing coming straight outta your face fool.....

you sound as country as a cracker......Here's an example of your shitheelin and wheelin online motorhead

Fuck that stupid shitheel.

HE AINT IN PAKISTAN NO MORE DOROTHY.

He should try that shit in Detroit..

“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 5:14 am » by Lowsix

what the fuck are you babblin about?
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 5:19 am » by 99socks

In Detroit, you walk on the OTHER side of the street.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 5:30 am » by 99socks

Eldorado wrote:

Hahaha.. they're gentle up their in Mt. Clemens. Come on down to 8 and Woodward.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 6:04 am » by Lowsix

Eldorado wrote:
Lowsix wrote:
You dont know anything about Detroit do you? lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love to see the first thing coming straight outta your face fool.....

And 1986 called.
Mr. T wants his royalties for the "fool" thing..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext