pray for the flat headed babys

viggerz

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 1:46 pm » by viggerz

The real thing to do, is make sure they move about. Dont keep em layin down all fkin day and this wont happen. That is the truth. The reason why they died more on there front is breathing problems. The reason why they get flat heads now is kuz there left for ages on there fkin back when there so young they cant move and are just left. If they wernt on there fkin back for more than they need to sleep this wouldnt happen. FACT

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 1:47 pm » by Ogmios

I've decided to go the other way and push my son 's head against the hard wooden back of his cot. Afterwards I'll beat the little snotbag into good behaviour (complete stillness) and sit him on the floor in front of me, using his top-flat head as a little joint rolling table.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

viggerz

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 1:49 pm » by viggerz

Ill expand on it. Most of you americans are fat and lazy thats why theres so many cases of it where you are. Your news also talks bullshit. They speak about things too soon. Just for a story. Watch i bet you this will all get out.

viggerz

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 1:49 pm » by viggerz

ogmios wrote:I've decided to go the other way and push my son 's head against the hard wooden back of his cot. Afterwards I'll beat the little snotbag into good behaviour (complete stillness) and sit him on the floor in front of me, using his top-flat head as a little joint rolling table.

LOL

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 1:53 pm » by Aragajag

viggerzs your a nong..... the sound your head make thinking
i learnt that in 5th grade in darwin, dodging bullets of yonder year
Last edited by Aragajag on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

viggerz

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 1:54 pm » by viggerz

aragajag wrote:viggerzs your a nong..... the sound your head make thinking

Your clever mate.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 1:55 pm » by Darrylmckay

aragajag wrote:
viggerz wrote:Yea the one in 4 that gets left for ages. Mate its so obviousely lazyness.
Your american shit is not facts. You all talk bullshit.

Can you expand upon your presumption?

Yeah presuming I am american for one thing.

But dont let the facts get in the way of a good rant.....rant away.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:03 pm » by Realorfake

viggerz wrote:Yea the one in 4 that gets left for ages. Mate its so obviousely lazyness.
Your american shit is not facts. You all talk bullshit.

viggerz you're so fuckin wrong it hurts...

my sister had the problem and it was fixed using a helmet and my boss at work had the same problem and I saw her kid on a daily basis...

you stupid fuck, you think you know BUT you have no fuckin clue...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:08 pm » by Realorfake

viggerz wrote:Ill expand on it. Most of you americans are fat and lazy thats why theres so many cases of it where you are. Your news also talks bullshit. They speak about things too soon. Just for a story. Watch i bet you this will all get out.

you stupid dumb fuck...i'll just keep busting your illogical non-fact based opinions...

the reason we have more cases is because our population is like 5x as big...

uh doy, duh americans have uh duh more cases...duh der badder than we are..dar duh dum, duh dat wut it means...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:15 pm » by Ogmios

My friend's partner just had a baby and she was told by the midwife and health visitor not to lie the baby on it's back all of the time precisely for this reason. This makes me assume that there is a correlation or at least a perceived one. That's not to say it accounts for all cases though.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

PreviousNext